Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I was pretty sure that Uesugi Kenshin was historically a male.

He was. The difference is, in Majikoi they are genderswapped clones of people who were male in the Majikoi universe. In the Rance universe, they were always female. In Majikoi, the fact that the clones are female is odd, but in the Rance universe, they were female to begin with, so it isn't odd.

He was. The difference is, in Majikoi they are genderswapped clones of people who were male in the Majikoi universe. In the Rance universe, they were always female. In Majikoi, the fact that the clones are female is odd, but in the Rance universe, they were female to begin with, so it isn't odd.

Not Majikoi's universe, but real history, isn't it?

Not Majikoi's universe, but real history, isn't it?

I know it's real history, but just pointing out that Majikoi is in a universe where they were male, but then changed that when cloning. In Sengoku Rance, nothing was changed from its universe. They weren't originally male in Rance's universe, so it's not the same as Majikoi.

Well, with bars, shops, cafes and such, there's tons of places with free wifi! ;D

But didn't he kind of make the thread, then disappear forever? I remember you guys saying you had tried before to reach him so he could put the TL progress in the first post but failed.

Can I try to guess your brother and sister's name then? >: D

Jun...ssshhhh. You have the most information bout me,dont leak it plz hohoho

Yet for some reason Kuki decided to gender bend them all.

I guess that was just the will of the Majikoi universe as well.

majikoi-1.png

Nasu no yoichi still a male.

My fav singers are Ricky martin (Maji de!!), L'arc en ciel,Megumi nakajima and Faylan.

Guest Draconos

This. Is. The. Most. Annoying. Monster. In FF VIII! No one boss caused me so much trouble than this guy with his "Bad Breathe".

Let's be honest. Who doesn't hate Marlboros? Everytime I see one, I blow him with everything I got. Doesn't matter if its Bahamuts/Limit Breaks in FFVII or Overdrives in FFX. I'm going to kill that bastard before he uses his breath on my party.

Other option is to want to throw my console and TV to the wall because of how annoying it is.

Let's be honest. Who doesn't hate Marlboros? Everytime I see one, I blow him with everything I got. Doesn't matter if its Bahamuts/Limit Breaks in FFVII or Overdrives in FFX. I'm going to kill that bastard before he uses his breath on my party.

Other option is to want to throw my console and TV to the wall because of how annoying it is.

On another note, why aren't you Shouichi anymore?? We could use a Capt right now.

Guest Draconos

On another note, why aren't you Shouichi anymore?? We could use a Capt right now.

I don't exactly like roleplaying as a character that is canon like Capt or even act like him. I don't really think I could properly act like him and also there's the thing that he's more like the polar opposite of what I am. He's my fav male from Majikoi but I like dragons more. Nobody can beat dragons. Who knows, maybe I'd still "be Capt" if he wouldn't be so different from me x)

I don't exactly like roleplaying as a character that is canon like Capt or even act like him. I don't really think I could properly act like him and also there's the thing that he's more like the polar opposite of what I am. He's my fav male from Majikoi but I like dragons more. Nobody can beat dragons. Who knows, maybe I'd still "be Capt" if he wouldn't be so different from me x)

Skyrim-Dragonborn.jpg

I beg to differ.

Also, polar opposite of Capt? Hm... Gen-san?

Guest Draconos

Everyone knows that this so called 'Dragonborn' is a weakling. He couldn't do anything without my kinds blood flowing through him. And even then he only kills "Dragons" that get killed in one hit by a giant. Even my little whelps could crush this 'Dragonborn' with little-to-no-effort. And mods are non-canon so they don't count :P

Everyone knows that this so called 'Dragonborn' is a weakling. He couldn't do anything without my kinds blood flowing through him. And even then he only kills "Dragons" that get killed in one hit by a giant. Even my little whelps could crush this 'Dragonborn' with little-to-no-effort. And mods are non-canon so they don't count :P

It's not that the dragonborn is strong. With all due respect sir, it's just you're relatively weak.

...And you just admitted to being weaker than a giant.

Indeed. But it's not dragons that I desire in Skyrim...

997.jpg?w=670

tumblr_mil4q4utPG1rc0luco1_400.gif

What do you call the process of giving or receiving a rim-job at least one mile above ground level? A sky-rim.

Guest Draconos

It's not that the dragonborn is strong. With all due respect sir, it's just you're relatively weak.

...And you just admitted to being weaker than a giant.

Ah you misunderstood me. I never said that they are dragons i said "Dragons" which essentially means that although they are called "dragons" they are not true dragons. And as everyone who knows even a little bit about fantasy knows that there are many breeds of dragons. Even if these filthy doppelganger wannabe dragons would be true dragons they would obviously be inferior breed when compared to Red, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Silver and Gold dragons. Or any other breed of dragons for that matter. And I also don't know how you think that I said that I am weak when i said that even my whelps could wipe the floor with him.

Ah you misunderstood me. I never said that they are dragons i said "Dragons" which essentially means that although they are called "dragons" they are not true dragons. And as everyone who knows even a little bit about fantasy knows that there are many breeds of dragons. Even if these filthy doppelganger wannabe dragons would be true dragons they would obviously be inferior breed when compared to Red, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Silver and Gold dragons. Or any other breed of dragons for that matter. And I also don't know how you think that I said that I am weak when i said that even my whelps could wipe the floor with him.

With all due respect sir, dragons are legendary and mythological creatures. There really is no 'true' dragon. That is unless you were referring to the strongest of your kind, which I imagine is either only fantasized about or were really present, but fail to maintain their existence. I personally believe an unadulterated reign is much less impressive than a long one, and judging from that humans are taking the lead as we speak.

Side note: See? You roleplay just fine.