Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

That's because you're a lolicon.

Noes, it's because a girl can perfectly be completely flat, and it's not necessarily weird. But ginormous boobs are 120% disgustingly inhuman. And I don't even inhuman as in "tentacle sex", I mean inhuman as it trying to look human and failing.

Okay Monmon, I've been holding back for too long... what the hell is "pechapai"?

Flat chest.

Noes, it's because a girl can perfectly be completely flat, and it's not necessarily weird. But ginormous boobs are 120% disgustingly unhuman. And I don't even inhuman as in "tentacle sex", I mean inhuman as it trying to look human and failing.

How do you know they're trying to look human in the first place?

Because they are treated as simply "really big" when smth of that size would insta-snap the knees of any woman.

I can relate to you, I really hate the big ones as well (I'm a lolicon after all), like that girl from NouCome (can't remember the name), no matter how you look at it that' s inhuman.

I can relate to you, I really hate the big ones as well (I'm a lolicon after all), like that girl from NouCome (can't remember the name), no matter how you look at it that' s inhuman.

Bazooka Cafe is a bit over the top, too... I really couldn't enjoy the game and dropped it cuz they all looked so horrible and unnatural.

As far as boobs go !

Yukie size is nice and anything bigger than that starts to be counter arousing for me.

In real life even that size is too much - It might be nice in one night stand - but I would never want my GF or Wife to have them that big - as it will deteriorate fast and become unsighty.

I am agains compleate flattness too. Mederate rugs are the best !

Btw The best are medium sized boobs on short pettite girls - this way they look quite big but arent ruining the figure !

As far as boobs go !

Yukie size is nice and anything bigger than that starts to be counter arousing for me.

In real life even that size is too much - It might be nice in one night stand - but I would never want my GF or Wife to have them that big - as it will deteriorate fast and become unsighty.

Btw The best are medium sized boobs on short pettite girls - this way they look quite big but arent ruining the figure !

Agree~~~~~ But sometime i want to taste watermelons too u know.Pancake is okay, but its not healty if i eat them everyday.

u need fruits such as lemons,apples,melons, n watermelons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9E4ic1Tt0

As far as boobs go !

Silly Angmir, you can't feel the pleasure of truly taking them into your hands that way! Variation is good, but small boobs (not ultra-flat, although that's also cute) will always dominate!

Agree~~~~~ But sometime i want to taste watermelons too u know.Pancake is okay, but its not healty if i eat them everyday.

u need fruits such as lemons,apples,melons, n watermelons.

Unless you are planning for the life of a gigolo or smth along those lines, saying that your ideal type is variation between all the types is kind of... nonsense.

Silly Angmir, you can't feel the pleasure of truly taking them into your hands that way! Variation is good, but small boobs (not ultra-flat, although that's also cute) will always dominate!

Unless you are planning for the life of a gigolo or smth along those lines, saying that your ideal type is variation between all the types is kind of... nonsense.

I have big hands :)

2270356-md.jpg

haha u right.There will be no way i can taste all of em.

Im feeling content what i got rite now.

Such a coincidence that along with this conv, my skype chat with some pals also went into weird sex and fetishes lulz xD

Also, I'm utterly disgusted by enormous boobs. Big boobs? Alright... but it gets to some levels that it's so inhuman it repulses me =X

yep, the largest i can stand is up to maybe J, after that it just kind of loses all appeal (admittedly i'm not much of a boobs person, more eyes>legs>ass, so any size is technically fine)