Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Yo, I will use this chance to come back and show off with the fact that I also play tabletop rpg´s with friends, though it isn´t D&D it´s still really funny.

Welp, that won´t really make me popular, now will it?

not DnD so I forgive you.

not DnD so I forgive you.

Same.

There is a blog or something to read the updates of progress? like http://wairu.blogspot.com.es/. It's difficult to find the updates of the translation amongst so many new post if you not enter often. 

Updates will be on the first post in the thread. We just don't have any conclusive information right now.

I just created an account to wish Miyako a very happy birthday and to thank everyone for translating her route.

I thought Miyako's route was going to be completed for this day as a birthday present... but nevermind, I still hope the day when every english speaker will be able to complete her route will arrive.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Hola, peeps.  I'm still alive.

So I started G-Senjou no Maou yesterday and have run into a unique problem.  The main protagonist is too much of a piece of shit for me to want to continue playing,

I'm not even freaking kidding; it's legitimately difficult for me to continue through Tsubaki's route right now because I'm so disgusted by what the guy I'm making decisions for is doing.  Mother of god.  AFAIK there are H-scenes and I hope to god that some kind of redemption happens before any of them because if it doesn't I'm going to guilt myself right the fuck to the exit button.

Haro, minna :3

decensor test progress:

Yukie: done

Wanko: done

Miyako: started her route (Did I mention that she's so...so.... meh...?) : p

*Braces for fan rage*

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they don't force it on others, so yeah, is kay... mostly, i'm not sure about the others

So I started G-Senjou no Maou yesterday and have run into a unique problem.  The main protagonist is too much of a piece of shit for me to want to continue playing,

I'm not even freaking kidding; it's legitimately difficult for me to continue through Tsubaki's route right now because I'm so disgusted by what the guy I'm making decisions for is doing.  Mother of god.  AFAIK there are H-scenes and I hope to god that some kind of redemption happens before any of them because if it doesn't I'm going to guilt myself right the fuck to the exit button.

Ah, that's just how he starts off. He was raised by an asshole, so he became one himself - only way he could survive in the yakuza was to live life by the acquisition of material wealth. But let me tell you, he warms up pretty nicely to whichever girl he ends up with - provided you know which options to pick.

In all the good endings to the routes, he basically turns against Gonzo (his adoptive father/mob boss) for the woman he falls for. Also, each route (with the exception of the main/ "true route") has a bad ending where things get rather dismal. And another thing that's (relatively) the same in each route - he goes though a phase in which he typically acts like an ass to intentionally drive a woman away so that they don't get corrupted by his dark, blood-stained life in the criminal world

I have the same problem. If i do not like the protagonist i don't enjoy the VN. I recommend you that never play School days.

Haro, minna :3

decensor test progress:

Miyako: started her route (Did I mention that she's so...so.... meh...?) : p

*Braces for fan rage*

She is adorable. I only finish the prologue of the game but she is by far my favourite. Reminds me of Rise of Persona 4 and i love Rise too xD.

Haro, again :P

decensor test progress:

Miyako: skipped to sex. (I forgot her route is not translated) so.. done too. (Maybe she'll grow on me once her route is out.)

Momoyo: I'll get to her soon.  (I also have issues with her.. I really really want to like her, but she's so masculine, like in all aspects, she's pretty much a dude with big boobs.)

No offence to fans! this is just my opinion. XD

I dont like Chris because she is an airhead.

Which causes her to ruin peoples lives

Decided to go for Cris before Momoyo.

What can I say...Her route was okay-ish, but the

pseudo-rape thing was completely unnecessary,

and out of nowhere. Not funny either.

It had a nice build up but fell short of expectations near the end and stood there. Too bad, since she's one of my favourite girls ._.

update on testing:

Cris: done. Found a couple of problems:

- "CG Recycling" 1 h-scene has no transitions even though there's obvious change from regular sex to anal. No fix for this, sadly. Lazy devs thought it was ok since it was censored.

- "Mixed transitions" another h-scene has 2 sets of CG's mixed. In short: pussy goes from "dry" to "wet" and back to "dry" a couple of times,  it's not noticeable with the censor, but without it,

it's painfully evident. Can't fix either unless we mess with the code. Devs worked around mistakes with the censor, so I can't do anything about it. :/

Bottomline: Not game breaking. Don't fret XD

Momoyo: started her route

Guest Belphegor

Decided to go for Cris before Momoyo.

What can I say...Her route was okay-ish, but the

pseudo-rape thing was completely unnecessary,

and out of nowhere. Not funny either.

It had a nice build up but fell short of expectations near the end and stood there. Too bad, since she's one of my favourite girls ._.

The answer is simple: Team Kazuko for life. 

I dont like Chris because she is an airhead.

Which causes her to ruin peoples lives

Play Miyako's route (either when it is translated, or by learning japanese). She plays a role in that too - and I think your opinion of her might change.

Plus:

In Kazuko's route, Chris felt horrible for what happened with Kazuko, and made every effort to repent for it - something Kazuko outright refused. And on a separate note, she wasn't even aware of it because nobody even told her what all was riding on that match - she was the only member of the group that wasn't told about what was at stake, because she'd already left the dorms to sign up for the tournament. Simple bad luck was a big contributing factor in that mess - something Kazuko herself pointed out to Chris when they met up again.

Guest SomeGhost

So, keeping up with this forum is the best way to keep up with updates right? Just want to make sure, only read like 30 pages. There is a lot of posts.

Who're you?

decensor test progress:

Miyako: skipped to sex. (I forgot her route is not translated) so.. done too. (Maybe she'll grow on me once her route is out.)

Momoyo: I'll get to her soon.  (I also have issues with her.. I really really want to like her, but she's so masculine, like in all aspects, she's pretty much a dude with big boobs.)

I like her because she is badass (and hot). The only time I ever think that a girl is too masculine is if she is ripped and full of muscle. (Or if her voice is deep as hell... or bald/male haircut.) Momoyo is strong, but her body looks soft, so I'm fine with her. ^_^

So, keeping up with this forum is the best way to keep up with updates right? Just want to make sure, only read like 30 pages. There is a lot of posts.

The best way to keep up is to check the first post once a month or so, depending on when Kosuna will give us some statistics. You can read everything else, but most is just off-topic chatter. 

decensor test progress:

I totally agree with you about momoyo. She is way way waaaaaay to masculine, like significantly more masculine than most guys. Sure her body is nice but for me, personality is extremely important, and i like girls to be girly.

Important Note: Mikasa is an exception. Everybody loves Mikasa <3

fjPmrCV.jpg

Unfortunately I must disagree with you about Miyako. She is amazing. She has an amazing body, is hilarious, intelligent, girly, and in love with the MC (very important). Pretty much no flaws. Pretty much perfect.

I totally agree with you about momoyo. She is way way waaaaaay to masculine, like significantly more masculine than most guys. Sure her body is nice but for me, personality is extremely important, and i like girls to be girly.

That's just you guys' preferences. One thing I like about Momoyo is the moe gap during sex, though, where she does become very girly.

Guest Draconos

I don't personally like Momoyo. There really are no positive points to her from my point of view (altho I never finished her route)