Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It has been said a couple of times that when an actual update is available, allpukmaster will update the first post in the thread. It's just that Kosuna isn't the most responsive of people, so it has been a long time since we got an actual number.

Those type of posts get lost in the clutter, so it's not surprising people miss them.

Guest Draconos

But what is spam? I have no issues with heading onto the forum and finding out how many new posts there are on this thread, to me there is no spam, only conversations of varying degrees of value

Meant spam to your email since it sends a message every time a post is posted here.

Guest Draconos

You know you can disable that right?

I haven't really paid attention so guess I didn't know that. Altho it doesn't really matter since I don't use the email i made this account with. It may get as much spam as it wants. (I'm also "kinda" lazy)

Meant spam to your email since it sends a message every time a post is posted here.

i have this account attached to one of my spam e-mails, even have a filter set up for each variety of spam i get, to count the spam levels

Also there is an option to turn off e-mail updates

I wish someone was translating the maid route I'm really curious as to how she goes from being all about Kuki to all about Yamato. It would also be amazing if she did the whole im a cute maid then tried to kill anyone who talked to Yamato rude XD

Guest Draconos

I wish someone was translating the maid route I'm really curious as to how she goes from being all about Kuki to all about Yamato. It would also be amazing if she did the whole im a cute maid then tried to kill anyone who talked to Yamato rude XD

I want to read Azumis route 'cause I like her. I don't really think if that would be too amazing. I'd like to see character development. I'm not sure if I could call that development. But I'm too sleepy to think properly so I apologize in case i said something stupid/weird/smthing like that.

I want to read Azumis route 'cause I like her. I don't really think if that would be too amazing. I'd like to see character development. I'm not sure if I could call that development. But I'm too sleepy to think properly so I apologize in case i said something stupid/weird/smthing like that.

Personally I didn't really like her route all that much

, 90% is just yamato trying to get her to like him, (confessing multiple times) then it skips a few years, yamato is now in the top 60 butlers, and 26 years old before she loves him. They have a few sex scenes and route is over.

Edit: She also gets pregnant at the end of the route

Guest Draconos

Personally I didn't really like her route all that much

, 90% is just yamato trying to get her to like him, (confessing multiple times) then it skips a few years, yamato is now in the top 60 butlers, and 26 years old before she loves him. They have a few sex scenes and route is over.

Well that was awkward. (also about reading spoilers. I personally dont mind since I can largely ignore them when i enjoy a book/game/series.)

Yamato goes all Miyako over her, several years pass (Azumi and Miyako get some longer hair in the front), Yamato makes it within the upper ranks of the butlers, they get married (very nice CG for the marriage), some sex scenes occur, Azumi gets pregnant at the end of the route... Miyako and Gakuto become butlers for Kuki

That's basically the route, plenty of details in the story itself though

You get to go to Azumi's home village

Image editor, yours truly, Helvetica Standard-sama reporting.  =3

Decensoring is 100% complete.

Repeat-

A lot of blood, sweat, cum and tears were shed, but it was worth it. We have a decensor patch, people.

I don't want to see a dick or a pussy again for at least a solid 2 weeks. xD

Anyway, I know it's exciting an all, but I still have one thing left to do before turning this in, and that's: TESTING.

Yup, might as well read the translated routes while I'm at it (I'll lose my Majikoi virginity! :D )

Anyway, here's the progress report:

Decensoring progress:  100%

Testing progress: 10% (Started Yukie's route.)

Repeat-

A lot of blood, sweat, cum and tears were shed, but it was worth it. We have a decensor patch, people.

Anyway, I know it's exciting an all, but I still have one thing left to do before turning this in, and that's: TESTING.

Yup, might as well read the translated routes while I'm at it (I'll lose my Majikoi virginity! :D )

Awesome! Good work. I'll give you some of my food as a reward.

Repeat-

That's awesome! Congrats on finishing it and thank you for all your hard work. also, I hope you enjoy Majikoi :)

Repeat-

Just make sure to not do what I did and sit reading until 5 in the morning, realize the time and decide to just keep going, then nod off repeatedly because you forgot to bring coffee with you to work (school in my case)... that was on my second go-through of Majikoi, I repeatedly did that when I first read it due to it being vacation

Guest Draconos

Just did the spoiler for people who do mind, before I get flame and hate  <_<

I do know that. Just said if some would be wondering why I click on those spoilers despite not reading the route.

Yamato goes all Miyako over her, several years pass (Azumi and Miyako get some longer hair in the front), Yamato makes it within the upper ranks of the butlers, they get married (very nice CG for the marriage), some sex scenes occur, Azumi gets pregnant at the end of the route... Miyako and Gakuto become butlers for Kuki

That's basically the route, plenty of details in the story itself though

You get to go to Azumi's home village

Okay. Thanks. Maybe that helps my curiosity for a while.

Repeat-

Good job!

thumbs-good-job-fullmetal-alchemist-edwa

Just make sure to not do what I did and sit reading until 5 in the morning, realize the time and decide to just keep going, then nod off repeatedly because you forgot to bring coffee with you to work (school in my case)... that was on my second go-through of Majikoi, I repeatedly did that when I first read it due to it being vacation

That's the only proper way to do it though.