Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

In my opinion, there are enough romance anime with a tsundere lead. Let's have a peacful, sane yandere anime. That'd be original.

Wanko still available for approval? (I like tsuns, but a good yan would be nice, though personally I'm not a major fan of the *Image* of Yandere: Yuno) *prepares to get flamed* 

I have a question for all you readers out there: What book series would you like to get an anime adaptation (Provided it has a proper studio and budget)?

For me, it would be Wheel of Time, with either Ufotable or Madhouse as the studio.

Love that book series, my entire bookshelf only consists of Wheel of Time and Pathfinder books :P

Though I feel that with most adaptions all we'd get is a generic harem romcom focused on

Rand and his 3 wives

Love that book series, my entire bookshelf only consists of Wheel of Time and Pathfinder books :P

Though I feel that with most adaptions all we'd get is a generic harem romcom focused on

Rand and his 3 wives

I really need to read the Pathfinder books. Been meaning to, but so much shit on my plate, lol.

And 

considering how long it takes for the reader to find out that Rand would get 3 wives, and the fact that it takes even longer than that for us to find out who they all are, I don't think we'll have any problems.

The biggest concern is to make sure that it stays true to the book, and that there are good people on it.

Guest Draconos

I have a group for D&D and Warhammer 40k tabletops, it's quite fun

I hate you. I don't have enough friends who are interested about roleplaying/who even know what roleplaying means to have D&D sessions T_T

I hate you. I don't have enough friends who are interested about roleplaying/who even know what roleplaying means to have D&D sessions T_T

We also train to play smash bros. melee competitively, and play many online games together, they're the reason that League of Legends has absorbed part of my soul and much of my wallet

Admittedly i didn't really have a "group" before i met these guys

We also train to play smash bros. melee competitively, and play many online games together, they're the reason that League of Legends has absorbed part of my soul and much of my wallet

Fuck. Off.

You're way too popular to be here. My life sucks and I hate you. Please leave. Damn Hideo.

Guest Draconos

....Hideo really fits you. Only online game that I can play with my friends so that we all enjoy it is DotA 2 since in that I'm not too much better than them like in LoL and they're not too much better than me like in CS:GO (altho this is mainly 'cause i really dislike FPS games.

Here I am rambling about stuff that interests nobody. I really need to learn to shut up.

Guest Draconos

FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! commoners you must learn to bring the masses to your side!

Power of the introverts is too strong in me.

With each passing day I'm starting to feel more like the opposite of Capt.