Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

On a side-note, I might as well try to get at least one on-topic question in, just for the sake of getting closer to reaching the 3,000 milestone.

This game is playable on both PC and PS3, correct? Do the English patches work for both systems? And if so, will this patch be for both, or just one or the other? Or, are you waiting till you actually reach the programming/coding implementation stage to figure out the details - since there might be little point in worrying about it till you actually have a full script to code and impliment?

I don't understand what is going on here.

We're all shooting the breeze while waiting for the next progress update, with general VN talk and references to the game and occasional comparisons to other VN's an so-forth. Everything from intellectual conversation to basic chat about Majikoi or a VN in it's class, to the... *occasional* off-topic conversation, as we all eagerly await the next TN update about Kosuna's progress from either Azangar or Ouraibaa Hjyurra - as they're the only ones that have any clue how to contact our typically silent Translator when he makes his periodic updates about the steady progress of the TN. And we're about seven pages away from breaking the 3,000 mark.

That about cover it?

Testing (Reading) Majikoi, and having a blast   :D

I really don't understand how such a fun and great VN is still not fully translated.

Maybe it's one of those cursed projects? like Baldr Sky, 11 eyes, etc? :S

Anyway, best girl for me is:  Mitsuru! x3

Decensor testing progress:

-sex with Yukie: works, nothing broken.

-sex with Wanko: started her route.

I really don't understand how such a fun and great VN is still not fully translated.

So, does knowing what to expect take away from it at all? Or is it still an enjoyable ride?

I don't understand what is going on here.

No one does.

Mitsuru? From where? 

Me.

H1484%20Maji%20de%20Watashi%20ni%20Koish

http://www.hobbyheart.com/maji-de-watashi-ni-koishinasai-dakimakura-hugging-pillow-cover-p-1337.html#.U0erZlfdwgg

Sorry the reply took so long - had to find something appropriate ^_^

Then again... maybe a group photo would be better.

11_1130majikoi00203.jpg

On a more serious note - 3,000 posts! At this rate, we're going to break 200 pages before June rolls around! Makes you realize how passionate people can be :D

So, here's to 3,000 more!

Lol, her face is all wrong.

Noticed that, huh? Not surprised, though. I think it was a different artist, perhaps commissioned to make something - you can tell by how her facial design is a bit different - well, okay, quite a bit different. Makes her look... half loli to me. Her body design is different too - closer to Grisaia No Kaijitsu's character designs, I think, or in my opinion. Still, give them points for accuracy with her attire and creativity points for the "shaft-mounting."

... I'm going to Hell for that "shaft" comment - I just know it. Especially since I have no clue if a bow can actually be classed as a "shaft."

Noticed that, huh? Not surprised, though. I think it was a different artist, perhaps commissioned to make something - you can tell by how her facial design is a bit different - well, okay, quite a bit different. Makes her look... half loli to me. Her body design is different too - closer to Grisaia No Kaijitsu's character designs, I think, or in my opinion. Still, give them points for accuracy with her attire and creativity points for the "shaft-mounting."

... I'm going to Hell for that "shaft" comment - I just know it. Especially since I have no clue if a bow can actually be classed as a "shaft."

New picture is much better. I can't help but chuckle when I see that Chris used breast pads. XD