Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

He's the most sensible and cultured piece of ass in the entire cast. I'd hit that.  :wub:

Now, don't kill me, but...I really can't see why Miyako has such a huge fanbase.

I fail to see her charm, her obsessiveness over Yamato doesn't help either.

You know, even if you said "don't kill me", I think that'll probably still happen. It's kinda like saying "Don't rape me!" to a rapist. 

your-resistance-only-makes-my-penis-hard

wanko is just awesome, pure and simple i could make a massive rant about it but that would mean effort, and i would butcher it in so many ways it would just be bad.

I have the effort, but I honestly don't know where to start plus I'm sure no one would really want to read it in the end.

Also I do not know where that picture of her is from either; but it's simply awesome.

& changed my picture to it; I originally wanted  this to be my pick anyway's but it was to big at first.

I have the effort, but I honestly don't know where to start plus I'm sure no one would really want to read it in the end.

Also I do not know where that picture of her is from either; but it's simply awesome.

& changed my picture to it; I originally wanted  this to be my pick anyway's but it was to big at first.

i would read it in entirety, cant speak for others though, back to reading again! i should create a counter for the number of derails i see that might be a good statistic.

I don't get it. You gonna stone him?

Look again. Camouflage.

At first I was like: what does a matrix-supported conglomerate rock have to do with this? Then I saw the gun barrel.

I have a question to all you readers out there: What book series would you like to get an anime adaptation (Provided it has a proper studio and budget)?

For me, it would be Wheel of Time, with either Ufotable or Madhouse as the studio.

I have a feeling it would be interesting to have The Fault in Our Stars adapted.

Guest Draconos

I have a question for all you readers out there: What book series would you like to get an anime adaptation (Provided it has a proper studio and budget)?

For me, it would be Wheel of Time, with either Ufotable or Madhouse as the studio.

Unfortunately I don't think that book series what I read would be good as anime.