Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I was almost tempted to join in on misspelling Tiago's name.

Mind you, I'm not very good at dealing with temptation, so my apologies if this happens in the future.

if you want Tiago to entertain you, Zodai, type out his name starting with a 'T' and ending with whatever is NOT 'iagofvarela'.

Just for future reference, would 'T' and then 'yrannosaurus' or the like also count?

tHe CAlL

Just two days ago this thread was called epic. It's not the first time the thread has been described that way, and it won't be the last.

Well. Actually. It very well could be. Especially since it has been called to die.

Your crisis, dear citizens of the coliseum, awaits in the Arena. You have seven days.

All I can imagine is a story about Majikoi, Fate, and a lot of sex jokes. It'll either be the best story ever or something horrendous.

I don't mind helping, but I have no idea what to actually write about.

I'm relatively new, so I can't really help all that much. Also, I may or may not be a very good writer.

I tried lifting. It was terrible. My left arm now simply refuses to be bent back to its erect state. Get a 120 dergrees at best and with intense pain. 

that sucks bruh

be sure to lift warm at least and stay stretched throughout the day. I've been lifting for a while and you'll realize youre most likely gonna hurt yourself. Everyone i lift with has gotten hurt at least once majorly. If its your first time in a while then you should get your joints checked.

tHe CAlL

Just two days ago this thread was called epic. It's not the first time the thread has been described that way, and it won't be the last.

Well. Actually. It very well could be. Especially since it has been called to die.

Your crisis, dear citizens of the coliseum, awaits in the Arena. You have seven days.

The hell are we just not going to talk about this, what do we in the coliseum guys. CONVERSE! just kidding not all that big of a surprise were first. I wonder if the fact that our thread maker is gone is going to be a problem. hmmm oh well.

All I can imagine is a story about Majikoi, Fate, and a lot of sex jokes. It'll either be the best story ever or something horrendous.

I don't mind helping, but I have no idea what to actually write about.

I'm relatively new, so I can't really help all that much. Also, I may or may not be a very good writer.

Don't forget TiagxOurai!

He's the one secretly saving the organization from behind the scenes.

There's even a romantic backstory to that.

One day Tiag (mind you this is intentional) and Ourai met for what was to be a fateful encounter. Slowly slowly before they knew it, they kept meeting each other and each time their bond deepened. But since the world is a cruel place it turned out that they both belonged to two opposing sides, this caused a lot of trouble but alas their love won out. 

Thus Tiag become the secret saviour of UCW.

well so far we have had no discussion about what we're doing so when we start you should be the mascot.unless kurisu is calling that roll.

Me. A mascot. Yeah I don't see that happening any time soon.

Actually I would like to see Kurisu in that role.

And since we are apparently going for a middle ages / Sengoku Jidai setting, I would like the role of a knave / ronin, my lord being Ouraibaa.

Obviously Lord Ouraibaa is madly in a (forbidden) love - because they are both guys - with TiagoFVarela.

The rest can be a subplot about a war or something, I dunno ^^