Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

https://docs.google.com/a/k12.kpdsb.ca/document/d/1mtNwNd0ueQ5IKnCSSFDQlLYYOHNDXJRICauboDHQCck/edit?usp=sharing

here is one that we can actually use. ( I have no clue what phersu is doing over in the other one) put in whatever you want just try to put in what pages you have taken the stuff from that way we don't have double info. also lots of editing and stuff like that also do we know when yandere started translation and stopped it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mtNwNd0ueQ5IKnCSSFDQlLYYOHNDXJRICauboDHQCck/edit

here is one that we can actually use. ( I have no clue what phersu is doing over in the other one) put in whatever you want just try to put in what pages you have taken the stuff from that way we don't have double info.

Actually, this one requires permission to access.  Set it to public to we can see.

That said, the 'other one' actually seems to be doing quite fine.  I've already put ~400 words into that one so far.

Actually, this one requires permission to access.  Set it to public to we can see.

That said, the 'other one' actually seems to be doing quite fine.  I've already put ~400 words into that one so far.

I'm not saying it doesn't have lot's of good writing just that it's super off topic kind of ironic actually. 

I'm not saying it doesn't have lot's of good writing just that it's super off topic kind of ironic actually. 

I wouldn't say off-topic, it certainly seems to fit the bill.  'Epic for the ages' seems to be the more defining aspect than simply the history - Even Tay himself stated that it would be alright with him being the Dark Lord, and since he doesn't have a severe role in the thread history as far as I know, it's safe to assume accuracy isn't entirely the point, nor does it fit the theme of this thread in the first place.

(I still can't see the doc.  Set it to public please, or the chances will be even less.)

I wouldn't say off-topic, it certainly seems to fit the bill.  'Epic for the ages' seems to be the more defining aspect than simply the history - Even Tay himself stated that it would be alright with him being the Dark Lord, and since he doesn't have a severe role in the thread history as far as I know, it's safe to assume accuracy isn't entirely the point, nor does it fit the theme of this thread in the first place.

(I still can't see the doc.  Set it to public please, or the chances will be even less.)

well in paragraph eight we have reference to steve who left long ago. so far on that doc I see no mention to history all that's there is phersu being awesome like always.

well in paragraph eight we have reference to steve who left before this thread began. so far on that doc I see no mention to history all that's there is phersu being awesome like always.

That would be me.  I just ended up grabbing someone important I saw on the first page.  (Actually, assume the entire second half so far is mine.)

Truth be told I can't tell how important historical accuracy is in terms of the context, but so far it seems like the answer would be 'not much', according to what's been seen so far.  A rote essay doesn't really seem to fit the tone of the Coliseum, which seems to be more light-hearted in general.

Though I'm still hoping Tay can give us some specifics...

That would be me.  I just ended up grabbing someone important I saw on the first page.  (Actually, assume the entire second half so far is mine.)

Truth be told I can't tell how important historical accuracy is in terms of the context, but so far it seems like the answer would be 'not much', according to what's been seen so far.  A rote essay doesn't really seem to fit the tone of the Coliseum, which seems to be more light-hearted in general.

Though I'm still hoping Tay can give us some specifics...

even if we don't want a essay at least some history would be nice or we could write two the history one and the funny one that way when the time comes we will be prepared. 

even if we don't want a essay at least some history would be nice or we could write two the history one and the funny one that way when the time comes we will be prepared. 

I suppose.  In the meantime I guess I'll ask Tay in particular how much historical accuracy actually qualifies, though the tone of the opening post suggests it isn't much.  Everyone seems to be on-board with the first one anyway.

I suppose.  In the meantime I guess I'll ask Tay in particular how much historical accuracy actually qualifies, though the tone of the opening post suggests it isn't much.  Everyone seems to be on-board with the first one anyway.

i don't think he would know the challenges are left to the blood senators remember,

i don't think he would know the challenges are left to the blood senators remember,

He's still technically the admin, at least.  Clarification can probably be sent to him.  Efficiency in management is also important, and it feels like Tay could answer it well himself.

He's still technically the admin, at least.  Clarification can probably be sent to him.  Efficiency in management is also important, and it feels like Tay could answer it well himself.

maybe

hey does anyone remember the name of the thread when we started?

Also if anyone is will to help although I like to think I'm a fast reader, 600 pages is a lot and i have school and my job so i can't put all my time into this.

Tay will know Colekitt, he is the Archmage after all.

the story of this thread. Its cast of characters both fallen and still alive. Its history and thought. Its heights and depths.

The Challenge: Write the history of this thread for all to cherish.

@Zodai: All history is a story and the story of this thread is an epic one. From its humble origins as the Majikoi TL thread it has seen action (the divisions and fights it cause throughout the forums.) drama (its casting down into the G&C forum,) romance (Tiag x Ourai passionate hookup,) and tragedy (translator hospitalised.) 

When Tay said he didn't mind being the Dark Lord of the story, I inferred that he didn't mind being made the bad guy in a fantastically over the top way. But it will probably still need to reflect the history of the thread.

That's just my take on it.

@Zodai: All history is a story and the story of this thread is an epic one. From its humble origins as the Majikoi TL thread it has seen action (the divisions and fights it cause throughout the forums.) drama (its casting down into the G&C forum,) romance (Tiag x Ourai passionate hookup,) and tragedy (translator hospitalised.) 

When Tay said he didn't mind being the Dark Lord of the story, I inferred that he didn't mind being made the bad guy in a fantastically over the top way. But it will probably still need to reflect the history of the thread.

Fair enough.  I'm not entirely familiar with the history myself, so I suppose I just went with it.  We'll have to wait for Tay's feedback to know for sure though ><

Please tell me this isn't becoming a thing.

what you and Tiaga that was a thing months ago

well i'm fine as long as we don't get shut down I'll try to finish mine and keep it history based and maybe we can mix the two together when we finish. so far I'm at 547 they're at 970

Well well. I'm surprised to see you here.

Edit: Ninja'd. I was referring to Rooke.

works alot better if you leave the edit out as you may be able to tell from my avatar I'm also a ninja when i'm not being evil overlord or a santa that is in love.

@Kosaki - Well, certain people were worried the task was too tough so I promised to help out if things were not entertaining (I.E. things weren't fun.) So I've been keeping an eye on things. If things had gotten TOO bad I also promised I'd help with the writing but you shouldn't be having a problem with the word count now that Zodai is around. You just have to feed him information. The following is my interpretation and will need to be clarified with Tay.

While you are constrained by historical events, I think you can have fun with the facts.

Maybe Fuwanovel is a town - nah, boring. Maybe a magical academy - done to death. What about a kingdom? The Majikoi TL group was not a TL group at all, but a group of like-minded mages formed to study the environmental effects of constant demonic portals summoned within close proximity of the town. The casting down into G&C could be an exile for crimes fabricated by a villain. Tay could be an evil arch-wizard, or a benign king manipulated by evil advisors. I've interpreted the challenge to be recording the events of history, but loosely enough to have fun with. 

Ourai and Tiag would still be having hot passionate sex though. Describing their loving caresses could easily eat up a few hundred valuable words. Entire paragraphs even...

@Kosaki - Well, certain people were worried the task was too tough so I promised to help out if things were not entertaining (I.E. things weren't fun.) So I've been keeping an eye on things. If things had gotten TOO bad I also promised I'd help with the writing but you shouldn't be having a problem with the word count now that Zodai is around. You just have to feed him information. The following is my interpretation and will need to be clarified with Tay.

While you are constrained by historical events, I think you can have fun with the facts.

Maybe Fuwanovel is a town - nah, boring. Maybe a magical academy - done to death. What about a kingdom? The Majikoi TL group was not a TL group at all, but a group of like-minded mages formed to study the environmental effects of constant demonic portals summoned within close proximity of the town. The casting down into G&C could be an exile for crimes fabricated by a villain. Tay could be an evil arch-wizard, or a benign king manipulated by evil advisors. I've interpreted the challenge to be recording the events of history, but loosely enough to have fun with. 

Ourai and Tiag would still be having hot passionate sex though. Describing their loving caresses could easily eat up a few hundred valuable words. Entire paragraphs even...

A few hundred?  Oh, no.  You could finish half the crisis with that scene alone.

If my current rush seems to be a bit too far from the goals of the crisis, we could always use it to inform things later, and we might be in need of a big fight scene regardless.

Yeah. It does do good if you present the thread's history in a fun way.

That's the main goal of the writing, I guess. It would just be downright boring if it was just a narration of the thread's history and what not. I mean, I haven't even been here for more than a hundred pages but it's been a fun ride. I'd like to know things that happened here in the past as well, but simply narrating them won't do any good for me. It'll just get boring. It's not a research assignment.

With that being said, I like your idea. I hope Tay's okay with it.

Besides, the bloody senators will have fun reading it as well.

The thread's all about fun and roleplaying and being very random anyway.

...Maybe with a hint of Majikoi.

I'll help if Zodai needs any help. <3

Especially with the TiagxOurai scenes. Simply because:

That's the main goal of the writing, I guess. It would just be downright boring if it was just a narration of the thread's history and what not. I mean, I haven't even been here for more than a hundred pages but it's been a fun ride. I'd like to know things that happened here in the past as well, but simply narrating them won't do any good for me. It'll just get boring. It's not a research assignment.

I'm on a roll right now, actually.  Just this fight alone might be a whole 5k words.  Though I can't actually check it in google docs itself; I'd have to copy it over to Word Doc to check that.

well i guess i'll give up then and leave you guys with the info I've gathered.