Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

1164 how long can we go till we put history in?

I would rather wait until Tay comes along to edit that in, so we can get the rule clarification, but I would rather not have it simply exposit the information as it currently stands.  Though it'll certainly be useful for guiding the story more accurately.  A simple essay of the history not only isn't very fun/entertaining/'good' (Even if it's well-written, a simple essay usually doesn't stand up in the fact that they aren't meant to entertain.) but doesn't fit the fantasy-ish setting we've already got set up.  So we'll probably adapt it in some way or another.

No. I haven't viewed it myself.

It would be nice to have the others type in their entries as well though...

The UCW veterans should be narrating their story. <3

I think I've gotten more than half of what's written so far, and I'm still going strong, believe it or not.  None of the other writers are online aside from Cole, it seems...

I would rather wait until Tay comes along to edit that in, so we can get the rule clarification, but I would rather not have it simply exposit the information as it currently stands. Though it'll certainly be useful for guiding the story more accurately. A simple essay of the history not only isn't very fun/entertaining/'good' (Even if it's well-written, a simple essay usually doesn't stand up in the fact that they aren't meant to entertain.) but doesn't fit the fantasy-ish setting we've already got set up. So we'll probably adapt it in some way or another.

well when we start the history mine has some that might be of use that way you don'the have to sift through the thankyous and encouragement

While you are constrained by historical events, I think you can have fun with the facts.

Maybe Fuwanovel is a town - nah, boring. Maybe a magical academy - done to death. What about a kingdom? The Majikoi TL group was not a TL group at all, but a group of like-minded mages formed to study the environmental effects of constant demonic portals summoned within close proximity of the town. The casting down into G&C could be an exile for crimes fabricated by a villain. Tay could be an evil arch-wizard, or a benign king manipulated by evil advisors. I've interpreted the challenge to be recording the events of history, but loosely enough to have fun with. 

Ourai and Tiag would still be having hot passionate sex though. Describing their loving caresses could easily eat up a few hundred valuable words. Entire paragraphs even...

Remember to include me in the story too. I'll be the cool guy who sometimes randomly comes and helps the main group. 

I'll consider it.  I doubt too many people will get mentioned, but I'll do what I can.  We're at about 1.7k so far, and about 1.4k of those seem to be mine.

I just checked and it turns out that I joined this thread at page 125. Now that I think about I feel pretty old.

And if you consider the time I was simply lurking then I was around since page 20 or something.

I don't post here often, so I'm not really very familiar with stuff.  :P

Ohhhhhhh

I just remembered, we have yet to write about the horrifying, terrifying and dreadful 'Spoilers'. How could we forget about the legendary hell-sent spoilers by our own Ourai.

I'll consider it but Ourai actually has a mention, and I actually rather like his current backstory, regardless of if he ends up being important to the plot or not.