Awful but Funny Visual Novels

MasterPink

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for a visual novel that's so ridiculous or awful that it's funny.

The other day I play the Bowser visual novel which had sex and everything. I'm looking for something like that or similar. 

Ty :D

EDIT: Forgot to say this is for a youtube video. Ty again tho :D

Oh, another new member here, so welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, it's not introduction page I knew but whatever. As for the recommendation, I maybe didn't knew much, but if you want something absurd, maybe OMGWTFOTL and The Best Eroge Ever would be good for you (It's also short). Other than that I didn't knew much but hopefully I could help you here.

7 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

It only works after you read decent amount of VNs, I made that mistake and read it around my 6th title and well... it did nothing for me. But coming back recently I laughed pretty much. :D

Yeah, you may not get it at first when you start playing VNs, but the memes and jokes are so worth it in the end

15 hours ago, Kaguya said:

https://vndb.org/v6346

I absolutely love hypnosis and general rapey stuff... This game is absolutely terrible at that, but it's so terrible it's funny.

I unironically love that game, has some 10/10 scenes imho

15 hours ago, Mugi said:

kek

14 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

this one was really funny https://vndb.org/v12192

will need to check this one out

empress´s closed game is pretty much the embodiment of a failed attempt in creating something thats thrilling & visually stunning, all whilst being somewhat meaningful plotwise - basically saying: one came for the supposed to be chills & stayed for its unintentional comedy aka a bland space parody that totally wasnt meant becoming one... =/

edit. closed games core theme is pretty much the very same as the one from starless, but lost all of its credibility due to the abstract setting, btw a non believable cast...