Newbie To Visual Novels

TheDeadApostle

5 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

You can check out Kaguya's 50 Translated VNs list for some recs!

Indeed that's a great place to start. 

Welcome to the Fuwa forums, enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask around if you happen to have any doubts.

See you around :sachi:

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here (Very cliche I knew). And just ask us if you had any trouble.

Anyway, since you very big fan of Type-Moon, I also recommended Fate Hollow Ataraxia and Kagetsu Tohya, since those games were some sort of fandisc for Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime. And if you into gameplay, maybe Battle Moon Wars should be played as well, because it featured almost all of Type-Moon character. Oh, all of those game were translated and if you using Google, I think you'll find those easily. As for the other recommendation, since you said you open to all recommendation, maybe 1st rank and 2nd rank VN at VNDB (Muv Luv Alternative and Steins Gate respectively) although you may not like them though. And if you in mood for a lighter VN, how about ToHeart 2 and Noble Works too. I think that's all I could said for now, and hopefully mu suggestion help you to decided which next VN that you want to play (Well, other than Type-Moon and one game title).