What are you playing?

As an "innocent" attempt to get my roomie into visual novels, we've played (read?) through the first released chapter of Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient. He ended up really liking it, and I found it quite awesome as well. This time around, ghosts aren't the only offenders, there also are creatures very reminiscent to zombies - but it's not as if they simply ran out of ideas, the nature of the undead is hinted upon, and well... let's just say that whoever played BloodCovered and Book of Shadows should know what it is. Yep, in the real world. In an hospital. Shit got real. :o

We got only one of the endings, which was probably the worst possible outcome, so we should replay soon. :D In the meantime, we're playing through BloodCovered-- I think my roomie is already past the point of no return. :lol:

Aw, he's not a dick, he's just... broken. :D I never saw his actions as being purposefully harsh, it's more like that's the norm for him. And it's the reason why he's in the school in the first place, too.

That's what I liked so much about Grisaia, Yuuji has big problems of his own. He's not the normal guy surrounded by broken girls, or a MC that's unreasonably badass just because he's the protagonist (or so that he can be a wish-fulfilment character, even); his "proficiency" in things is actually a minus, and the point of the story is for him to get rid of them. Well, at least it seemed like that to me. :)

Grisaia, while a great game, fell short for me when it came to the protagonist. It gave me hints about his past in the common route which I started making assumptions based on that, however that is all it really gave me after finishing all the routes. There is no ending or cliffhanger in this game that suggests a sequel (which ironically revolves around his past), so when I finished the final route...well that was it. There was no final epilogue to set up a future game and so I felt like in terms of the protagonist I was left with nothing. A little saddening to me I guess.

Just finished DRAMAtical murder. The story was ok, but the ost, bgs and character art was crazy amazing! 

I liked Clear the most. I find his character development was way better then most of the other characters. Besides Ren and Noiz routes, I wish I didn't even have to play the rest. The only thing that bugged me was the development of Sei. I wish he was incorporated into the story. If you didn't play Ren's route, you would miss a lot and not really understand what

really happen..

Finished Amane route on Grisaia...it's already 5:21 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, even if I'm allways very sleepy at 2 in the morning.

So good, oh my god, so good. Everything was so good. I can only count a handful of times a VN has left me this satisfied. It's not that longing feeling when you reach the end and you finally realize, with sadness, that it ended. This brought everything almost perfectly to the end. There were some veeeeeeeery minor plot problems but they are so small that they can be completely forgotten by the great story.

definetly a 9/10... a must read, no excuses.

The only regret I have is that I want to honour this route with a new sig, but no concrete idea comes to my mind ;_;

Idon'twanttoseethebadendIdon'twanttoseethebadendIdon'twanttoseethebadend

Finished Amane route on Grisaia...it's already 5:21 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, even if I'm allways very sleepy at 2 in the morning.

So good, oh my god, so good. Everything was so good. I can only count a handful of times a VN has left me this satisfied. It's not that longing feeling when you reach the end and you finally realize, with sadness, that it ended. This brought everything almost perfectly to the end. There were some veeeeeeeery minor plot problems but they are so small that they can be completely forgotten by the great story.

The only regret I have is that I want to honour this route with a new sig, but no concrete idea comes to my mind ;_;

If you want to read Meikyuu and Rakuen you kind of have to read Amane's bad end. It has important things in it.

Just found the time to finish Chinami's route in Hoshizora. I liked the route, except for the incest crap. The backstory it gave on the family was nice, and fleshing out Shino's character especially so-- thanks to these things I might've liked it more than Asuho's route, but yeah... that incest.

And was Shino seriously happy about having retarded children from incest relationships? Japan...

All this talk about Grisaia makes me want to continue Meikyuu, despite my lame Japanese. Must... resist... at least there are those short stories, I can read these without spoiling anything. And damn are they good. :D

If you want to read Meikyuu and Rakuen you kind of have to read Amane's bad end. It has important things in it.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

As I'm an spineless coward, I'll get all the good endings first and then read the bad endings.

Just found the time to finish Chinami's route in Hoshizora. I liked the route, except for the incest crap. The backstory it gave on the family was nice, and fleshing out Shino's character especially so-- thanks to these things I might've liked it more than Asuho's route, but yeah... that incest.

And was Shino seriously happy about having retarded children from incest relationships? Japan...

All this talk about Grisaia makes me want to continue Meikyuu, despite my lame Japanese. Must... resist... at least there are those short stories, I can read these without spoiling anything. And damn are they good. :D

Please Vokoca, tell it isn't too hard to watch, PLEASE TELL ME... I'M SCARED TO WATCH AMANE'S BAD END

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

As I'm an spineless coward, I'll get all the good endings first and then read the bad endings.

Please Vokoca, tell it isn't too hard to watch, PLEASE TELL ME... I'M SCARED TO WATCH AMANE'S BAD END

I've gotten Amane's bad ending first, and it was so well written that I thought it was a (cruel) normal ending. :D

It definitely doesn't end well, but it's really nicely done. You even get extra CGs - and there is a huge hint dropped about the character you like, so it's definitely worth the read. :)

I never see bad ends (well unless I got no choice :P). :D I had someone spoil the bad end for Amane though because I wanted to know about Kazuki.

As for myself I finished Shioris route in Kanon last night, her route was a bit weak but as far as personality goes she was my favorite (Sorry Nayuki) so far. Mai left and then I'm done.

I've gotten Amane's bad ending first, and it was so well written that I thought it was a (cruel) normal ending. :D

It definitely doesn't end well, but it's really nicely done. You even get extra CGs - and there is a huge hint dropped about the character you like, so it's definitely worth the read. :)

I expected more... plus the hint was already on the good end...

The bodies divided in lots of pieces to decieve the police

Onto Makina's route.... let's see what that crazed little girl has in her route

I'm trying to make a group of friends play Dracu-riot. Well, at least the Elina route since the rest isn't translated. I was about to start Grisaia no Kajitsu myself. Let's see how long this VN will take, it's probably the longest one I've ever played after Hoshimemo. I just need to make space on my HD again because there's just too much trash on it. xD Oh and since there'll be an anime out i'm even more excited to play it. :3