What are you playing?

"Please be gentle, it's my first time"

"It's okay, because it's you!"

"Oh, *PC's name*, you're inside of me!"

"N-no, not there! Ahh!"

"It doesn't hurt, I'm okay."

"You can move."

- Hundreds of lazy h-scenes

I love how this describes so many h-scenes out there. How did this turn into a discussion about h-scenes anyways

I love how this describes so many h-scenes out there. How did this turn into a discussion about h-scenes anyways

I was teasing Tom because he affirms he likes Nukiges but doesn't fap to then. For me that was short circuit.

Anyway, please don't take me so srsly, as I mentioned I was teasing him.

Sorry if I seemed an obnoxious cunt. I'll stop this if Tom doesn't want me to keep it.

why we discuss h-scenes? cuz there is no thread like that here and it fun (for me atleast its the most intresting topic)

u know what i call a good h-scene?

when oda nobunaga (a demon with endless sexual stamina) rapes a girl for 2 whole weeks or month (or something like that, cant remember) without a second rest till she passed out and died. i will never forget that epic scene

why we discuss h-scenes? cuz there is no thread like that here and it fun (for me atleast its the most intresting topic)

u know what i call a good h-scene?

when oda nobunaga (a demon with endless sexual stamina) rapes a girl for 2 whole weeks or month (or something like that, cant remember) without a second rest till she passed out and died. i will never forget that epic scene

So basically you find most of the H-scenes out there o be too softcore for you? :o

Are you the kind of guy who can only fap to Yukino Minato (dark side) or Fatalpulse  doujins? :lol:

If you haven't please check Fatalpulse doujins, specially the Victim Girls series. I'd buy almost all those doujins and inmediatly punch him in the face if I ever meet that guy personally :wacko:

They are one of the most misogynistic doujins I've ever seen but, hell take my soul, they are incredibly hot.

You are forgetting other factors that you have to take into account to rate an H-scene:

- Voice acting

- Quality of the CGs (anatomy and colouring)

- Storyboard

- Variety of poses

- how the censoring was done.

This can mark the difference bettwen a mediocre H-scene and a good one even if they both use the same script you put above. Though I have to admit that thatscript is used too much on the VN industry.

I think it's kind of like reverse Bingo. If you only have a few of the cliche lines and the visuals/sound/overall creativity of the scene work in its favor, you can definitely have a good scene. However, I feel like if you hit too many of those lines, it's just instantly over -- I just can't take it seriously at all.

Anyhow, we should probably get back on topic and splinter off an h-scene discussion. :D

I think it's kind of like reverse Bingo. If you only have a few of the cliche lines and the visuals/sound/overall creativity of the scene work in its favor, you can definitely have a good scene. However, I feel like if you hit too many of those lines, it's just instantly over -- I just can't take it seriously at all.

Anyhow, we should probably get back on topic and splinter off an h-scene discussion. :D

That's why I found the Chinami and Mare H-scenes the only good ones at Hoshizora haha.

Swan song is okay so far. It could have been great with a better OST though.

But the Cg's are nice and the characters are ... fine enough (exept the nerdy sterotype kinda guy who got on my nerves at the beginning and some other guys later on which have litteraly no brain)

Swan song is okay so far. It could have been great with a better OST though.

But the Cg's are nice and the characters are ... fine enough (exept the nerdy sterotype kinda guy who got on my nerves at the beginning and some other guys later on which have litteraly no brain)

Are you playing it at the moment too?

Yeah the soundtrack is a bit annoying. I like the sound effects though, like the crackling fire and swirling wind, really adds to the atmosphere.

Are you playing it at the moment too?

Yeah the soundtrack is a bit annoying. I like the sound effects though, like the crackling fire and swirling wind, really adds to the atmosphere.

I saw Swan Song and was gonna check it out, but...it's a little too dark for me.  Not so much in the post-apocalyptic setting, it's just that, like Sengoku Rance, there's a little too much rape for me to try it.  Too bad, since I love Fallout 3 and The Road.  I really like post-apocalyptic fiction.  Are there any other post-apocalyptic VNs that don't have quite as much rape in them?  I can handle it if it's implied, but multiple instances of rape being directly shown just makes me sick.

So basically you find most of the H-scenes out there o be too softcore for you? :o

Are you the kind of guy who can only fap to Yukino Minato (dark side) or Fatalpulse  doujins? :lol:

If you haven't please check Fatalpulse doujins, specially the Victim Girls series. I'd buy almost all those doujins and inmediatly punch him in the face if I ever meet that guy personally :wacko:

They are one of the most misogynistic doujins I've ever seen but, hell take my soul, they are incredibly hot.

i just find gore very entertaining idc if it has sexual content or not. something like Hell Season for example is my cup of tea, very graphic and disturbing, but they also try to be funny with it which is genius :D

back on topic, going to play kimidori alchemy meister: im searching for a good heroine so thats why i picked this one next

I figured out why I don't like the secret unlockable heroine in Hoshimemo,

Yume.

She reminds me a lot of Daisy from The Great Gatsby.  Not so much her personality, but in the way that You obsesses over her.  He knows almost nothing about her, yet, at several points in the story, he almost blew off his friends and potential girlfriends just to keep trying to find her.  You is very much like Gatsby when he thinks about her, and it's extremely unhealthy.  When he isn't thinking about her, he acts like a normal person and enjoys being around his friends.  Obsessing over anything that much is bad, especially when it keeps you from moving on in your life.  I see Yume as a damaging influence to You, at least before her route, anyway.

There's a great, very short visual novel by Key called Planetarian, but I'm sure you've already heard of / read it.

Oh yeah, but this novel is MAXIMUM FEELS, so prepare to be a bit depressed after reading it.

Planetarian was Key Nakige Mk. 0, an early prototype to their ocean of tears and feels that came later.