What are you playing?

Saya no Uta is really short, I finished it in less than 5 hours. It's probably one of the most unique readings I ever had, very likely the best VN I read so far, although not my favorite.

Playing Toradora! Portable now. Finished Ami's True ending yesterday.

I feel it could be better/improved. I don't know why, the true end is good overall, it has better character development than her normal end but that last part didn't have that much impact on me. I feel the closing CG could be better... or something. I like the closing/conclusion in her normal end though, I always like that kind of 'reuniting' scene.

Well, this is basically because Ami is my favorite character and I'm expecting so much from her route.

That's just my opinion though. Now, off to Yacchan's and Minori's route~

Is it actually worth it? I so want to try it.

Still chipping away at Benio's route in Comyu.  I swear to God, the people that made Comyu must be sadists; the explosion and gunfire noises are so damn loud it's impossible to think otherwise.  This is at least the 6th time I've jumped in my chair and nearly gone into full panic mode.  Some advice to anyone wearing headphones while playing Comyu: don't.

Is it actually worth it? I so want to try it.

It's good so far. I've only finished 3 routes currently (Ami's normal and true end & Yasuko's end) so I cant say much about it. But you should definitely play it if you aren't satisfied with Taiga and have your own waifu and want other side/minor characters to get some attention (*cough* Ami *cough* Sumire *cough*). There's even a route for Sakura (It's her, in case you forgot) if you get all of the endings in the game. And there's also a mini-games in case you need to take a break.

Reading through Minori's route right now. To be honest, I don't really like her (not really a spoiler if you have watched the anime)

I mean, I like her personality and all. I usually usually like weird people, and she's easily one of my favorite character in the earlier episodes. But the whole thing about her acting like nothing ever happened even though Ryuuji has confessed to her kinda bother me.

Well, let's just hope that her route will change this.

I dont know if I can be bothered to finish 'A Kiss for the Petals: Whisper with a Kiss' or not - hell, it seems kinda hot, but also it seems boring so far and nothing happens!

Is it OK to try something else like G-Senjou or I/O?

Nothing will happen. Other than H-Scenes. If that's not why you're reading it, then don't bother.

I learnt from experience myself.

Finished the demo for Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if...and it was honestly pretty boring considering even with some of the differences written in it still mostly felt like a retread of KF2's first chapter which I considered a weak chapter because it felt too similar to the beginning of the first KF. I will say it had some good things like the scenes with one of the new heroines, Ruin meeting Rusalca earlier than in the original game and I think the game did give a better indication of the non-human inhabitants of the kingdom being second class citizens, something the original game could have used more of. The problem is that even with those it still felt like I was looking at too much of the same. I know it's a remake, but I just couldn't help but come away wishing I'd seen more new stuff. Here's hoping the main game will be better

I finished the 

coup d'etat

arc in Muv Luv Alternative. Was pretty nice and oh gods Takeru finally got his shit together

I do not know how far I am into the VN overall, but heck that was a long episode. I think an episode is an arc, would that be correct?

You're not even halfway but the arcs will be a bit shorter now. Also you probably will get sucked into it so much you won't see it pass.

Well, I finished Umineko yesterday, and wow. What a hell of a journey. I feel like my routine is in shambles since I was reading that every day for a few hours a day for a month straight. I have this huge urge to read more Umineko but there's nothing left to read! Now I'm reduced to listening to the soundtrack repeatedly. I'm realllly tempted to pick up Higurashi again after dropping it a year ago after the first chapter. 

Finished Ayakashibito : I'm gar for Kuki.

I expected better but it was really good and the fighting scenes are even better than FSN's, imo.

Too much H-scenes, underused character (apart from Touko and Suzu that's the case for everyone) but whatever it's a great VN with great routes and really hilarious moments. (and I hardly laugh)

Finished Ayakashibito : I'm gar for Kuki.

I expected better but it was really good and the fighting scenes are even better than FSN's, imo.

Too much H-scenes, underused character (apart from Touko and Suzu that's the case for everyone) but whatever it's a great VN with great routes and really hilarious moments. (and I hardly laugh)

B-Better fighting scenes than F/SN!?

Currently I read Deardrops. I started it because it was alphabetically the next one in my VN folder. So I didn't expect very much out of it. Till now I've finished Kanade's route first and now I'm close to complete the Rimu route.

My impressions so far are... it is really awesome. Like I said, i wasn't expecting much but what I've got is great. I like all the Heroines and there are really good side characters. The whole story is good and there are so many twists in it. And also I really like the protagonist. And finally I also like the whole drawing style.

So I look forward to the completion of it. Till now I think I'll rate it with 9 or maybe a 10. It really surprised me :)

Greetz

Currently I read Deardrops. I started it because it was alphabetically the next one in my VN folder. So I didn't expect very much out of it. Till now I've finished Kanade's route first and now I'm close to complete the Rimu route.

My impressions so far are... it is really awesome. Like I said, i wasn't expecting much but what I've got is great. I like all the Heroines and there are really good side characters. The whole story is good and there are so many twists in it. And also I really like the protagonist. And finally I also like the whole drawing style.

So I look forward to the completion of it. Till now I think I'll rate it with 9 or maybe a 10. It really surprised me :)

Greetz

Protip: You're doing the 2 good routes, the other 2 suck. :P

Basically Rimu and Yayoi's routes are something like half or a third of the length of Riho's. They're short little bonus routes, almost. They're not all that bad, they just don't have much substance to them. Kind of disappointing that half of the routes in a 4 route game are like that but it's made up for in the other two. Riho's is the official true route and is longer than Kanade's by a bit, and is the better one, IMO.