What are you playing?

I read this thread sometimes and I have to say that I do not understand why most of you think Chinami's route in Memoria is that good. It was just awful.

Chinami herself wasn't even the focus for half of the route. In all honesty, it wasn't even a route at all! It was just thrown in as a trick to let people who enjoy half-family incest h-scenes get their kicks; it doesn't have the right to even be called Chinami's route. Call it the family route instead.

This character disappointed me in so many ways, just like Mio is a disappointment to solidbatman. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one.

Honestly, I'm not so much into the incest part, but Chinami is pretty much the last main character's route I want to go through.  As I mentioned earlier, I really don't like Isuzu, and since I'm not really into lolis, Mare doesn't really interest me, and for some reason I don't care that much about

Yume. She just seems like someone from You's past that he doesn't really need to get involved with again; she almost kept him from moving on with his life.

Mostly I'm just interested in her route because of those small moments in the other routes where Chinami becomes serious and shows a strange side of herself that you don't usually see.

In all honesty for me Kosame and Komomo had the best routes. There shouldve been a route for setsuna though.

Yeah, those two were my favorites, with Asuho's in second.  They have more meaning to me than the others.

I was surprised too when I found out that Setsuna didn't have a route.  Since she slowly is viewed as a likable person through the different routes, I was almost sure that she was going to have one, but nope.  Oh well.

I read this thread sometimes and I have to say that I do not understand why most of you think Chinami's route in Memoria is that good. It was just awful.

Chinami herself wasn't even the focus for half of the route. In all honesty, it wasn't even a route at all! It was just thrown in as a trick to let people who enjoy half-family incest h-scenes get their kicks; it doesn't have the right to even be called Chinami's route. Call it the family route instead.

This character disappointed me in so many ways, just like Mio is a disappointment to solidbatman. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one.

Family route and all, I liked Chinami a lot and you learn the circunstances of why You, Chinami and Shino ended how they are. It's not as well constructed as Komomo or Kosame's route but the whole set of emotions it inspires is well represented there: frustration, self-derision, hopelessness and misscomunication. Chinami's route ends being a good story about how you can rely on your family for your problems and be honest with then.

It's not a great "oh my god" story but it's sweet, simple and heart-warming. Objectively, I could only give it a 6/10 but there are things that can't be measured so I'd still recomend reading it.

PD: So much cruelty toward Michiru ;_;

since we r ranting on hoshizora, i gave it an 8 only cuz of how popular it was, i think i should get my **** straight and do what i wanna do.

here the rating for my personal preferences. i didnt like how there was no early sexual content, the h-scenes were lame, nothing interesting to see. i dont fap to drawn stuff( i lov high-sexual content or nukige cuz of other reasons), but fapping to that was the LAST thing on my mind, thats a damn shame when it comes to h-scenes. steve might hate me saying this, but i hate mare, she is annoying as hell and i always had to confront her since she was kind of the main heroine. komomo omg, that *****, dont even wanna talk bout her. oh and aoi, well nevermind her. There were no milf routes, what a shame, no rape scenes, again what a shame. the protagnist looks like a girl which is a normal thing for asians to look like girls..i like violence, cant rlly say there was no, mares dragon which was trying to kill me every now and then; what i wanned to do that that thing when it burst fire against me, oh my, i would "insert gore scene"

i dont want to say the good stuff about the the game cuz ranting is way more fun.

rating based on personal preferences

protagonist: 0.5/2

heroines: 0.5/2

story: 1/2

h-scenes: 1/4

------------------------

gets a 4 out of 10

aight thats it, hope u had a laugh of it if u share my sense of humour and take it easy :D

I like the route because it focused on the family matters. I really dislike incest, so as soon as the route shifted there, I stopped liking it - but the parts before that? Very good.

Completed all the routes in akatsuki no goei. Aya's route was okayish. Moe was mostly boring besides the grandfather he was lol. I didn't like Tae before but her route was suprisingly funny,

plus I was quite suprised what happened to yuuki at the end.

The secret route was interesting enough, it was the basis for Shuumatsuron. Overall enjoyed the rest of the routes, also I needed to read something less challenging.. Tokyo Babel put the air out of me a bit lol.

Main VN I am reading now is Reminiscence.

Read the second game asap, it's like two levels above the first one (8 for the first, 10 for the second from me).

haha, already 3 steps ahead maan :D I have already read Shuumatsuron. I read 2 routes in first akagoei  before I jumped to Shuumatsuron. I went back now to read the rest of the routes because I wanted more.

Shuumatsuron is indeed awesome to say the least. I gave it 9.4. The endings were somewhat incomplete imo, otherwise I'd give it a 10. Been a long while since I have had so fun with a VN as Shuumatsuron :D

haha, already 3 steps ahead maan :D I have already read Shuumatsuron. I read 2 routes in first akagoei  before I jumped to Shuumatsuron. I went back now to read the rest of the routes because I wanted more.

Shuumatsuron is indeed awesome to say the least. I gave it 9.4. The endings were somewhat incomplete imo, otherwise I'd give it a 10. Been a long while since I have had so fun with a VN as Shuumatsuron :D

Oh, that's how it is. I did find your wording about the basis for Shuumatsuron a bit strange, but didn't pay enough attention.

About 9 or 10 - I don't use decimal marks, and between 9 and 10 it was closer to 10. And I'm glad some people do find this awesome VN awesome B)

"I love high-sexual content or Nukige cuz of other reasons"

Now, that would be interesting to know. And once again, a real pity you can't enjoy one of the fundamental parts of the genre.

dont wanna get to personal here so lets leave it at that

and why a pity? its not like something bad will happen if i dont start liking other kinds of things. im just not into those "enjoyable parts of a game" u mentioned :D

dont wanna get to personal here so lets leave it at that

and why a pity? its not like something bad will happen if i dont start liking other kinds of things. im just not into those "enjoyable parts of a game" u mentioned :D

Nothing bad indeed, but when one of the things lots of VNs, not to mention 100% of nukiges, put a good effort are H-scenes and you don't fap to it, it  makes me sad for the creators and also puzzles me.

Another thing would be if you really used those H-scenes for some erotic stuff. In that case it wouldn't be a pity...

Alas! My imagination flies...

Nothing bad indeed, but when one of the things lots of VNs, not to mention 100% of nukiges, put a good effort are H-scenes and you don't fap to it, it  makes me sad for the creators and also puzzles me.

Another thing would be if you really used those H-scenes for some erotic stuff. In that case it wouldn't be a pity...

Alas! My imagination flies...

You're going to have to start pointing me in the direction of these good-effort H-scenes, because 99% of H I see in VN's are just lazy, nonsensical or both and almost always just there for cash.

You're going to have to start pointing me in the direction of these good-effort H-scenes, because 99% of H I see in VN's are just lazy, nonsensical or both and almost always just there for cash.

Maybe on VNs but on Nukiges...  but once again, I can understand if someone doesn't like H-scenes on VNs.

The thing that is making me curious is that he enjoys Nukiges but doesn't seem to enjoy H-scenes (or at least he doesn't fap to then). If he's not reading then for the H-scenes, then for what? Nukiges are 90% fapping material...

Yeah, I'm getting on someone's private life so consequently I don't want him to tell me if he doesn't want.

Got a VN i can enjoy while doing Sono Hana now and then...Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakere no Aji.. Already into my first route, and enjoying it..first time in awhile where i seem to enjoy more then two routes.. although it would seem this only has three :\...ah well next up is Isekoi i think it was called..ah well.

"Please be gentle, it's my first time"

"It's okay, because it's you!"

"Oh, *PC's name*, you're inside of me!"

"N-no, not there! Ahh!"

"It doesn't hurt, I'm okay."

"You can move."

- Hundreds of lazy h-scenes

"Please be gentle, it's my first time"

"It's okay, because it's you!"

"Oh, *PC's name*, you're inside of me!"

"N-no, not there! Ahh!"

"It doesn't hurt, I'm okay."

"You can move."

- Hundreds of lazy h-scenes

You are forgetting other factors that you have to take into account to rate an H-scene:

- Voice acting

- Quality of the CGs (anatomy and colouring)

- Storyboard

- Variety of poses

- how the censoring was done.

This can mark the difference bettwen a mediocre H-scene and a good one even if they both use the same script you put above. Though I have to admit that thatscript is used too much on the VN industry.