What are you playing?

Meeeeruuuuuuuuuuuu! I had finished Enzai this month too! xD u areee myy soouulmateeee~ what do u think bout it?

Its clearly not one of these yaoi fluff fluwa cute storys, becuz of the rape scenes and that violent stuff. but aside that, some of the endings were soo cutee like Luscas one or Shion (especially on shions ending cg where everyone is on it) Jose is pretty cool too. though i wish belbet had a better route, with happy end cg >.<

Aaaand i also finished Utaware now. its sooo good! thaaat endiiing, i didnt expected it at all, i crieed soo muuch. At first i didnt really wanted to start the vn becuz it has a linear plot where are not really chara routes, but after seeing the end, i dont mind it. It actually kinda fits that its linear.

But did hakuouro came back at the end? everyone said that hakuouro is somewhere near them or something like that and at the last cg where eruru turns around. I personally hope and believe that he came back. I wonder if utaware 2 will have some continuation with it, with hakuouro and the others.

I'm still undecided what vn to start next, maybe suika. anyone playeed it?

Ahhh, Little Busters... good times... gooooood times.

I just wrapped up what exists of Majikoi, and I'm contemplating either Cross Channel or Grisaia for my next read.

For the most part I enjoyed Grisaia, well worth the two days I spent to 100% it.

Currently reading demonbane but I'm not loving the mech aspects of it (Though I really enjoyed the Muv Luv series)

They're kinda the opposite in terms of robots. ML is the real robot genre (industrially-produced, reasonably-sized and explained robots with infodumps) while Demonbane is the super robot genre (over-the-top big robots, attack name-yelling...).

I did think the robot part of Demonbane wasn't the most interesting...

Meeeeruuuuuuuuuuuu! I had finished Enzai this month too! xD u areee myy soouulmateeee~ what do u think bout it?

We're like the same person~ XDD

I loved it! It's very dark, and of course there are bad ends, but it's also about hope and determination and standing up for what you believe in. I got Shion's ending last and I think it was the perfect way to finish the game!

^_^ And yeah, a Belbet route would have been nice, and I really wanted an Io route too!! I'm gonna listen to the drama CDs soon and see what they add to the story.

We're like the same person~ XDD

I loved it! It's very dark, and of course there are bad ends, but it's also about hope and determination and standing up for what you believe in. I got Shion's ending last and I think it was the perfect way to finish the game!

^_^ And yeah, a Belbet route would have been nice, and I really wanted an Io route too!! I'm gonna listen to the drama CDs soon and see what they add to the story.

XD yeaa yaaooii buddy! I also agree, a Io route would have been nice. tell me bout the drama cd if u listened to it ok? :3 oh and did u played this http://vndb.org/v139 ? I haven't played it yeet.

and currently im playing suikaa. After that i wanna play yumina or kamidori, but dont know really which one to play. deciding is so haaard @__@

I caught up on a few VNs I had started a while ago :

Finished Kanon's route in G-Senjou, both good and bad ends.  It was pretty good, though I hadn't read it in a while and didn't remember I was this close to the end of the route.  Moving on to Shiratori then Usami!

I also finished Lilly's route in Katawa Shoujo, which was long overdue, considering it's more or less the VN that started my VN craze along with Clannad.  Lots of feels as expected after the two routes I had already finished. (Hanako and Shizune)  Looking forward to both Emi's and Rin's routes.

I also read a few more hours of Makina's route in Grisaia, I think I'm getting close to the end.

Finaly I also made it to the Nation phase in Daibanchou, but I'm not really digging the game nearly as much as I enjoyed Sengoku Rance.  I guess I have mixed feelings of joy and frustration towards the game, and I'm not really getting into the story.  I might still finish it at least once eventualy.

I was hesitant at first, but I went ahead and got "Burn your fat with me!!"  It's a cute little fitness app/VN that's entertaining enough.

It's really neat playing a VN on my iPad and the girls are cute.  Then I get told to do 50 sit ups in three minutes on day two because what is pacing.  Freaking.  20 was hard.  I'm so out of shape.

Honestly, though.  It's pretty bad.  The menus are clunky, the progression requirements are annoying, freaking have to buy freaking DLC to do anything other than freaking sit-ups, and I still haven't gotten much VN.  But, entertaining enough.

Still waiting for that "Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity" that got it its 17+ rating.  Surprised something so obscene is on iTunes.  Apple needs to moderate better.

Just finished Ryou's route in Ikinari anata ni koishiteiru, enjoyable characters :lol:, really thought they could of made it more dramatic though haha

just finished Ikinari anata ni koishiteiru, yea i reli agree with you how they could have Ryou's route. 

Best heroine in that vn is Tane :D

can anyone recommend any vns to play

got nothing to play atm 

finished wats left for majikoi , majikoi s and a-1, ikikoi, dracu-riot, da capo II, clannad, little busters, 

shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji, grisaia, if my heart has wings, rewrite, hoshizora no memoria

g-senjou

can anyone recommend any vns to play

got nothing to play atm 

finished wats left for majikoi , majikoi s and a-1, ikikoi, dracu-riot, da capo II, clannad, little busters, 

shinigami no kiss wa wakare no aji, grisaia, if my heart has wings, rewrite, hoshizora no memoria

g-senjou

vndb pls

also katawa shoujo, ever17, true remembrance, may sky... that should be a spectrum :P

XD yeaa yaaooii buddy! I also agree, a Io route would have been nice. tell me bout the drama cd if u listened to it ok? :3 oh and did u played this http://vndb.org/v139 ? I haven't played it yeet.

No I haven't played it yet either, but I definitely want to! I'll probably start it after I get the Enzai review up on my blog~ Don't know whether to buy it or dl it though.. I thought the translation of Enzai was really bad and I don't wanna pay money for another sub-quality work.

o hey i forgot i post in here occasionally

so yeah i just finished Dive2. Not much to say that anyone else hasn't said before, but wow. just wow. nothing in english is even in the same galaxy as baldr sky as far as storytelling and plot goes. it's amazingly paced, great gameplay with seriously the best climax fight ever. It's probably one of the best 'video games' ever.

not much in the way of messages, some strong themes through-out though. it's also kind of easy to forget how depressing the cyberpunk dystopian land of baldr is because of all the action and stuff, but eesh. some of the badend/normal-ends are really feel bad, special shoutout to nanohas in this case.

anyways, anyone who can read japanese should go do that if they can somehow sink 100+ hours into the 2 games. soras route has so many amazing scenes it's hilarious.