What are you playing?

Yumiko has the most boring personality (it never grew on me), the dullest backstory, and yeah, her route's storyline is really similar to Makina's, only not as good. There are certain people who fall for her deredere mode, but she only ended up getting on my nerves. All of the girls are too dependent and submissive, but she was the worst. If you read her route first, it's probably not as bad because you haven't seen Makina's yet.

Just finished Houzuki's route in Sharin's fandisk...man, that ending me hit like a semi at full speed.  Actually teared up a little.  Not that rare an occurrence for me when I read VNs, but anyway...pretty vital to read it if you want the full picture of Houzuki and Saburou.  Really fleshes them out, especially Houzuki, which is to be expected, since it's his route, after all.

That epilogue, though...

I wonder if he killed Ari. He certainly hates her enough to do it, and that entire situation was pretty suicidal...

Finished Umineko last night,that VN was fantastic! I really like the development of the plot and the characterization of all the characters and the endless clash during the reading to consider the Rokkenjima event like a mystery or like a fantasy!And obviously I love the OST of the novel!

Spoiler about,well,all the novel

But in the end if I am correct the true culprit of the Rokkenjima incident is Yasu right?And she had tons of personalities and immagiary friends? (not that I really care about the Single Truth stuf,in reality i like more and prefer belive in the Magic Truth)

PS:Fun fact...the first Beaturice was a fascist and she steal with her dad italian money!!And that yellow face called Kinzo help her to hide the money! Curse you all Ushrimoya family who become rich at the expenses of my country!!!!!!! 

Finished Umineko last night,that VN was fantastic! I really like the development of the plot and the characterization of all the characters and the endless clash during the reading to consider the Rokkenjima event like a mystery or like a fantasy!And obviously I love the OST of the novel!

Spoiler about,well,all the novel

But in the end if I am correct the true culprit of the Rokkenjima incident is Yasu right?And she had tons of personalities and immagiary friends? (not that I really care about the Single Truth stuf,in reality i like more and prefer belive in the Magic Truth)

PS:Fun fact...the first Beaturice was a fascist and she steal with her dad italian money!!And that yellow face called Kinzo help her to hide the money! Curse you all Ushrimoya family who become rich at the expenses of my country!!!!!!! 

Yumiko has the most boring personality (it never grew on me), the dullest backstory, and yeah, her route's storyline is really similar to Makina's, only not as good. There are certain people who fall for her deredere mode, but she only ended up getting on my nerves. All of the girls are too dependent and submissive, but she was the worst. If you read her route first, it's probably not as bad because you haven't seen Makina's yet.

Obviously huge end-of-story spoilers for Umineko:

Yasu is the mastermind, yeah. All of the games can be solved by making Yasu the mastermind with some others being accomplices. A lot of leeway can be given when you consider that Shannon and Kanon were the same person and how accomplices could help faked deaths. However, in the "single truth" of Ange's world, Yasu didn't actually kill anyone and it played out pretty closely to the Episode 7 Tea Party. However, keep in mind that the truth is told from Eva's perspective and she was unconscious when most of the killings took place. So any details on how everyone besides Rosa and Hideyoshi died is still unclear even in the single truth. It is assumed that Kyrie and Rudolph conspired to kill everyone else on the island, but believe what you will.

I've actually seen a series of well-constructed videos debunking that's the true ending. Regardless of whether or not it's right, it's worth checking, I believe. You're in for 8 hours of explanation, though.

This was kind of rendered invalid by the EP8 manga, not to mention that it ignores a lot of Umineko's themes that aren't directly connected to just the mystery itself - but yeah, with how the story was ended, you can more or less come up with any explanation you want.

Also, possible spoilers on that video preview? ^^;

This was kind of rendered invalid by the EP8 manga, not to mention that it ignores a lot of Umineko's themes that aren't directly connected to just the mystery itself - but yeah, with how the story was ended, you can more or less come up with any explanation you want.

Also, possible spoilers on that video preview? ^^;

I don't particularly stand for it. Just think it's an interesting watch. 

Silly me didn't consider thumbnail to be spoilerful~

Have been playing through Steins;Gate at full speed. I've seen 4 endings, only Kurisu and the true end remains.

It is really great, definitely worth all the praise it receives. It had me pretty hooked because of which I couldn't really find much time to post updates on the progress I made through S;G. 

Till now - Stardust Sky(Mayuri) > Isolated Jamais vu(Faris) > Irreversible Reboot(Suzuha) > Link of Corruption and Rebirth(Luka).

Have been playing through Steins;Gate at full speed. I've seen 4 endings, only Kurisu and the true end remains.

It is really great, definitely worth all the praise it receives. It had me pretty hooked because of which I couldn't really find much time to post updates on the progress I made through S;G. 

Till now - Stardust Sky(Mayuri) > Isolated Jamais vu(Faris) > Irreversible Reboot(Suzuha) > Link of Corruption and Rebirth(Luka).

Mhhh... MUHAHAHAHA!! See?

So, Takumi survived at the end of Chaos;HeAD.

And...Question... How did you felt about chapter 6?