What are you playing?

Finished Rewrite yesterday.. Oh god. I found it pretty good, very good actually. I wonder if an anime adaptation might be in order depending on how good the LB Refrain blu-ray sells, that'd be awesome.

On another note, I think it's about time I picked up Hoshizora no Memoria, but I'm kinda divided between it, Ever 17 and Dra+Koi.. I'm thinking in doing in in crescent time (game lenght) order, what'd ya guys think? xD

Finished Rewrite yesterday.. Oh god. I found it pretty good, very good actually. I wonder if an anime adaptation might be in order depending on how good the LB Refrain blu-ray sells, that'd be awesome.

On another note, I think it's about time I picked up Hoshizora no Memoria, but I'm kinda divided between it, Ever 17 and Dra+Koi.. I'm thinking in doing in in crescent time (game lenght) order, what'd ya guys think? xD

Glad to hear you liked Rewrite, anime adaptation would be awesome. How they would do it is another question.

You should definitely play Hoshimemo, so good.

I started reading Kara no Shoujo 2 after finishing (and being pretty impressed) with the first one. So far I'm having mixed feelings about the sequel. I almost feel like I'm reading a completely different title, as it feels absolutely nothing like its predecessor so far. From what I can tell the narration will eventually switch back to the first game's protag, but still, I feel a bit cheated. Nonetheless it's been a decent read so far (although a bit on the boring side), but it's taking absolutely forever for the plot to actually get started...

Wow, just finished Tsukihime. Another masterpiece by TYPE-MOON, absolutely awesome.

I have to say I dont like Kohaku's past, it reminded me of Sakura from FSN, but the game is awesome. My favorite route was Arcueid's, especially the good end. I like the stories to end with a happy ending. I liked that every heroine (except Kohaku) has a True and Good end. I prefer all the Good ends over the True ones.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start Rewrite and see if it's as good as people say it is.

Making my way through Tsumihoroboshi, thing's awesome just like all the other chapters.

Also started a bit of what's translated of F/HA.

Wow, just finished Tsukihime. Another masterpiece by TYPE-MOON, absolutely awesome.

Don't forget to play Kagetsu Tohya, whenever you want more Tsukihime!

I feel like 80% of the recommendations I do is either Tsuki or KT, for some reason

I'm about to start Hoshimemo now. Apart from the video files issue, which I'll probably be entertained by solving if it comes up, Steve says there aren't any tricky things about route preference or stuff to mess with me. Excellent! And a good change from Aoishiro...

Finished Tomoyo After.

Just... well, how can I say it... I guess rumors were true after all?

About it having a really sad end, which left me crying for a minute or two.

I think it was a good read nevertheless, but if you really can't stand this kind of ending you can aways wait on the Memorial Edition, which has an alternate ending (currently being translated).

I have to say I dont like Kohaku's past, it reminded me of Sakura from FSN, but the game is awesome. My favorite route was Arcueid's, especially the good end. I like the stories to end with a happy ending. I liked that every heroine (except Kohaku) has a True and Good end. I prefer all the Good ends over the True ones.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start Rewrite and see if it's as good as people say it is.

Hell yeah it is good! Just be ready as it is pretty lenghty.

Done with shuffle. I shall start on Dra+koi later

Back in my newbie days with VN I though of Shuffle as great.. Can't say the same right now. It is decent but not quite there...

I think it was a good read nevertheless, but if you really can't stand this kind of ending you can aways wait on the Memorial Edition, which has an alternate ending (currently being translated).

It was a good read, yeah. I enjoyed it a lot. Of course I prefer the other type of ending, but this kind of depressing stuff isn't too bad once in a while. And besides, leaving aside some things, it was a happy end too.

Finished Soukou Akki Muramasa (by mass abusing "skip" )

This is the first(and probably the last) VN I actually enjoyed even though I used "Skip" for 90% of the story.

The skipping speed was so slow that I could understand the story clearly (It took me 6 hours skipping to get all ends)

And Ichijou is so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Finished Soukou Akki Muramasa (by mass abusing "skip" )

This is the first(and probably the last) VN I actually enjoyed even though I used "Skip" for 90% of the story.

The skipping speed was so slow that I could understand the story clearly (It took me 6 hours skipping to get all ends)

And Ichijou is so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Wait, you read it via skipping? Like, you can read 4-5 lines of Japanese in about 0.1 seconds? I bow before your superhuman reading abilities. Either that or the skipping in your game was somehow not as fast as in mine, haha.

In any case, congrats on completing it. :3

Somehow I missed full en patch release back in Jan to such glorious game as Marunomi.

Finished it in one pass.

Halfway toward first playthrough (you actually have to play it about ~3 times to get True End) after getting backstory of Yukina and defeating her I was close to dropping it, as it was too sick even for my standards. However story turned out to be decent in its own way (its still sick, but final scene with Ayu in true end is even cute). Will not spoil anything, but game is NOT mindless nukige with tentacles, it is intended to rape your mind rather be fap material.

If someone else is interested, I advice to use this walkthrough, as I've done like ~5 playthroughs before giving up and checking that post and I doubt I could guess correct order of actions to unlock True End myself, its very non-obvious.