Books!

meru

• 2 weeks later...

Right now Im pausing my chronicles to read Metro 2033, the game is so freaking good and the story is very well presented, so I decide to read the book and for anyone that liked the metro game series, I recommend you read it, since it has a ton of background information , more in depth character personality, and a lot of things explained in details, It is a really good read for those who enjoyed Metro game series 

Right now Im pausing my chronicles to read Metro 2033, the game is so freaking good and the story is very well presented, so I decide to read the book and for anyone that liked the metro game series, I recommend you read it, since it has a ton of background information , more in depth character personality, and a lot of things explained in details, It is a really good read for those who enjoyed Metro game series 

It presents the story in a very different way with the different medium and target audience.

Another good novel inspired game series is the Witcher series. I only ever read 'The Last Wish' and 'Sword of Destiny', the two short story collections that defined Geralt which are both great. Got turned off by the first of the "Blood of Elves' novel series a few chapters in, as it felt pretty standard and I wasn't in the mood for it. Fully intend to make myself read through the series and play through the games again in prep for my Wild Hunt playthrough when it comes out.

It presents the story in a very different way with the different medium and target audience.

Another good novel inspired game series is the Witcher series. I only ever read 'The Last Wish' and 'Sword of Destiny', the two short story collections that defined Geralt which are both great. Got turned off by the first of the "Blood of Elves' novel series a few chapters in, as it felt pretty standard and I wasn't in the mood for it. Fully intend to make myself read through the series and play through the games again in prep for my Wild Hunt playthrough when it comes out.

Pretty far into "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss and am enjoying the story so far. I am liking the setup of each book being a day's worth of Kvothe telling his story and I am getting curious to how things are going to lead into what's the present time when the interludes take place.

That is such a good book,I finished that and the sequel in like a week or two, and every second hand me hooked, I am very excited about the third and upcoming "Door of Stone" 

M2034 isn't in English? Weird, seeing how it was translated to Turkish...

Wait, I just goggled it and it is apparently translated, but I can't find a english version on google play, since there is so many versions of metro 2034 that idk which one is right, and all the book descriptions are in Russian, so I can't tell which is which. 

Putting the Chronicles aside...again, finding it hard to continue because right now I'm at a point where I have no idea what is going on..so confused...and trying to keep the story clear, so I'm putting that aside for now, started reading World War Z, since the movie was so awesome. Great book so far,since the book is like a collection of notes/journals/interviews from across the world and it gives you a more clear picture of what the Apocalypse is like around the globe and how it spread and everything.