Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

I got same exact score as last time xD.. 54%, mostly due to getting all the correct answers from my team members.  I probably would have done muuch worse alone.  This round was way harder than last, especially with the food.

Lol, team members. Most of my team either forgot about this or procrastinated this until a few hours ago (myself included). Not really complaining though, I just find it funny that other teams actually manged to be productive.  

Oh, my bad, haven't got the time to open the site for a while, and the second quiz had ended? It's actually easy to guess my fact, if you know what country tempeh comes from, and I'm sure I said what my country is in several occasions.

I guessed Abyssal Monkey's fact to be 21, and got laughed at by him  :vinty:

Well, when you picked the exact opposite of the question in the round it's kind of hard not to die of laughter. 

False, I ate 18 hours ago. But I am going on lunch break in a couple of minutes.

The next person dislikes vegetables/fruit. 

TRUE.

Why is 48 the highest I can go by default.

Next person prefers chili instead of sauce on their spaghetti.

All of my scars are from my outrageous acne.  I'm like a spotted animal on my torso now.

Confession: Yesterday I had a fun encounter with my spontaneous gag reflex.  I haven't eaten vegetables/fruit in like 15 years, and I extremely dislike them.  Me and my friend decided it would be a good idea to try and cook some overly frozen pierogi that had sour kraut in it.  The moment it hit my mouth, my tongue rejected it and a wonderful pool of stomach acid came up into my mouth.  

I think it's safe to say that I'll be staying away from non-processed fruits and vegetables for a long time.  I'll get all my intake from barbeque sauce and tomato soup, etc.

Confession: I rarely ever brush my teeth (<20 times in past four years). Because I'm a carnivore, I eat 75% meat (no exaggeration) and no fruits or vegetables, I don't get much acid and the meat itself acts as a natural brush. Just recently my dentist thought he saw plaque in two places, so he did minor drilling to check and do preventative measures. I had my mouth drilled in two places, neither had plaque but just really dense bone.  Every time I go to the dentist, I briefly brush my teeth so the hygenist doesn't have to work incredibly long, and I can get out of the place faster, as I have better things to do.  Oh right, the dentist always says my teeth are in great condition.

Confession TL;DR: I have glorious teeth of the gods.

Yeah, pretty much gave this one away to anyone who visits CoC frequently.

I mean, seriously, you picked that I hated meat on the same round as my question of "I hate fruits and vegetables".  The irony is too much, and I was laughing for about 2 hours straight and giggling the entire next day because of it.

This is why I joined the game, because of stuff like this.   :yumiko:  To be honest, I kind of wanted Stray to release what everyone guessed.  Like how many times I got tagged as something, but not say who.  But that's too much work probably, oh well.

Honestly I am going to lose regardless so why not solo to make it tougher for everyone.

You might be interested to know that I've gotten all the questions with you correct. But the reason for that is because I guess you for all the answers I don't know. :P

Ladies and Gentleman, once again it's time for everyone's favorite game:  

STRAY

OR

TAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WarWB2yrG6w

In this Extra Credit opportunity, players must guess whether the fact listed below applies to me, or to our fearless leader.  However be warned: Some of the facts may apply to BOTH of us and some may apply to NONE of us.  This assignment is entirely optional but any questions you get correct go to boost your overall score.   You have 2 days to complete this assignment and it must be PMed to me individually when you are done.  Thread discussion is perfectly fine.  Now then, without further ado:

1. I speak Russian.
  2. I always carry a pen with me.  Always.

3. I’m an only child.
  4. I used to be a swimmer.
  5. I grew up in a fairly authoritarian religion and distancing myself from it/reorienting myself to it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
  6. I have a waifu and her name is Saber.
  7. I like portable consoles over home consoles.
  8. I've used Final Fantasy 8's soundtrack to get me through a lot of difficult times.
  9. My favorite color is orange.
  10. I've never joined a fraternity out of principle.
  11. I am married IRL.
  12. I started a poetry club at University.
  13. I don’t smoke.
  14. My favorite video game is Persona 3.
  15. I like dogs better than cats.

1. I speak Russian.
  2. I've never joined a fraternity out of principle.
  3. I’m an only child.
  4. I used to be a swimmer.
  5. I grew up in a fairly authoritarian religion and distancing myself from it/reorienting myself to it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
  6. I have a waifu and her name is Saber.
  7. I like portable consoles over home consoles.
  8. I've used Final Fantasy 8's soundtrack to get me through a lot of difficult times.
  9. My favorite color is orange.
  10. I've never joined a fraternity out of principle.
  11. I am married IRL.
  12. I started a poetry club at University.
  13. I don’t smoke.
  14. My favorite video game is Persona 3.
  15. I like dogs better than cats.

Professionalism at it's finest.