Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

So you may know visual novels.  You may know Fuwanovel.  But do you know its members?

k-on_test.jpg

• In this game, each participant will PM me a list of 3 facts about themselves.  These facts can be about anything (preferences, fears, favorites, life history, anything is fair game but people will know these things about you afterwords so only use things you're fine with people knowing).  
  • No more than 1 fact from each participant will be used each round and the other participants will have to match the fact with the proper participant.  Witch each correct match, one point will be earned.  A list of participants (answers) will be provided.  Participants must simply match the correct participant name to the correct fact.
  • Each participant must PM me their answers.  Public posting of answers will result in disqualification.  Discussion of possible answers in the thread is fine.  Lying to throw other's off in thread discussion also acceptable.  Just don't post a full answer sheet in the thread.
  • Answers will be revealed at the end of each round.  The game will continue for 4-5 rounds, with potential changes each round.  At the end of the final round, the person(s) with the highest score (number of correct answers) will be the winner.

For now, simply post in the thread if you wish to participate so I can get an estimate of the size.

Sign-Up List:

1. Marie
  2. Abyssal Monkey
  3. Kosaki
  4. Satsuki
  5. Zaka
  6. Tenkuru
  7. Linova
  8. Flutterz
  9. SoulJustIn
  10. Suika
  11. Rose
  12. Eclipsed
  13. Tiago
  14. Shiko
  15. Nosebleed
  16. Babiker
  17. Elariah
  18. OriginalRen
  19. Yuki
  20. Cyrille 
  21. Astro
  22. Kyrt
  23. Zeno
  24. Coffee
  25. Zalor
  26. GLM4475

So you may know visual novels.  You may know Fuwanovel.  But do you know its members?

• In this game, each participant will PM me a list of 3 facts about themselves.

You're going to make me think really hard about this.  Coming up with three unique facts about myself is really difficult  :amane: .

I'll probably end up spectating this one, unless it's really obvious.  Count me as a halfie?  Good luck with the game though. :mare:

You're going to make me think really hard about this.  Coming up with three unique facts about myself is really difficult  :amane: .

I'll probably end up spectating this one, unless it's really obvious.  Count me as a halfie?  Good luck with the game though. :mare:

Not to say facts won't repeat (I'll try to avoid that between rounds) but I think it's easier than you think.

Go with favorite video game, character most related to, and VN that changed life and there's 3 right there.  Sports or clubs you were in in HS, there's lots of things really. 

Wow, so much people. A perfect chance to raise my post count count me in as well.

• Discussion of possible answers in the thread is fine. Lying to throw other's off is also acceptable. Just don't post a full answer sheet in the thread.