Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

Hmm, I missed the extra credit 2 chance. because I'll be off of several weeks and whatever I do on this third exam won't make me enter the top 5, I guess I'll just RNG-ing. About number 25 though, I don't really get it. Does the fact sender mean his computer or anyone's computer in particular? If he/she means all computers in general, then what's the relation between computers and Grail-kun?

Guess a lot of people like the rain.

There are actually a lot of songs emphasizing this point.

It's almost over already, how about waiting for the next one? (if there is one <_< )

I had thought that it was only about half-way through......... ah well 

TL: u can't officially join but you can still answer the questions on your own and check them once answers are released ~

Yeah I'll do just that

All I got right were:

• Myself - yes, when I get drunk, I run rampant and molest errbody (not really. just become all affectionate and hug ppl)
  • Tiago - heard him mention having sisters and whatnot some time ago
  • Abyssal - dw I gotchu :3
  • Kaguya-sama - certain terrible health conditions were caused by them F@#%^ mosquitos in his garden
  • Kosaki - mentioned having balls surgery in Fessions thread a while back
  • SoulJustin - .......

qq

Pretty much everyone did the worst this round. 

Anywho answer sheet:

Round 3:

1.       I was diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome at the age of 5 and have had it since then.  I often tic when I get excited about certain things and occasionally need to step away from some things to relax, but for the most part I am able to control it.-OR

2.       I hate light pollution more than anything. -Tenkuru

3.       I almost always go for kouhai/imouto route first in a VN.-Satsuki

4.       I am still wearing same necklace since I was first conscious.-Cyr

5.       I am a loudmouth, touchy type of drunk.-Eclipsed

6.       I'm quite the hedonist.-Yuki

7.       I find the sound of rain calming and peaceful, but the sound of thunder not only frightening, but downright terrifying.-Elariah

8.       Sisters are hell. You don't want to be the sole middle son. -Tiago

9.       I want to be a mathematician. -Flutterz

10.   I've only really completed 3 visual novels.-Atsuro

11.   I'm generally afraid of elevators.-NB

12.   I love the color combination of orange and black. You could even call them my signature colors.-Shiko

13.   I wore a maid dress and high heels once, each on different occasions.-Rose

14.   The Dark Magician Girl is my waifu. -Babiker

15.   First anime watched in full was Kiminozo. -Zaka

16.   I have had surgery on his left testicle.-Kosaki

17.   My favorite game is Red Dead Redemption.-Zeno

18.   I prefer dogs over cats.-Coffee

19.   I often use "....." (dot dot dot) without reason when posting comment in a thread.-Soul

20.   I finished my high school curriculum 2 years earlier than the standard age (which is 18 where I live).-Zalor

21.   I enjoy the darker fetishes like mindbreak and slavery.-Abyssal Monkey

22.   I have a flower garden.-Marie

23.   I am kind of narcissistic.-Linova

24.   I play guitar.-Suika

25.   Computer is called Grail-kun.-kyrt

26.   I won a regional high school physics olympiad three times.-GLM

Geh, when I heard the word "drunk", I immediately gave it to Rose...

Got 7:

Myself: If you joined Ren's last giveaway stream, you would know right away that whoever guy demanded a "Onii-chan Sharing" giveaway :lol:

Cyr: ....Blind shot.

Zaka: "I had only seriously watched one anime (kiminozo) on the recommendation of a friend"

Zeno: Over the thread "what kind of game do you like the best", said that he mostly play open-world and story-focused like RDR or GTA.

Soul: ...Well this one is obvious <_<

Abyssal: "True, rape, ntr and mindbreak are the first things I read in the morning to get rid of my wood." (Do something about your hobby, yo <_< )

GLM: He did mention he can help people with physics in "VN Reading Club" thread.

I actually know Suika (and Zaka) play guitar, but I already gave her the "maid dress" one, so....

Wow, huge fail. I only got 4 right.. and that's including myself. NooOoOOooo.  This one was hard, but it's also because I didn't really stalk people as much as the 2 previous ones.  :rolleyes:

The results are actually really surprising to me for some people.

Now, I remember Kosaki mentioning the surgery before in confessions... I guess I forgot.