Love At First Sight

Tyrael

Ah this is the one with the cyclops girl.

I'm wondering wether I should buy it or not, I'm more interested in the release of Kokonoe Kokoro.

The dilema is real.

You're into monster girls, aren't you NB?  :sachi:

PS: Can I edit the title after posting it? I messed up (someone told me it's an OELVN but it's not  :amane: )

You can edit the title by using the full editor.

And yeah I like monster girls, but I'm mostly just curious about how cute this love story really is.

Not having voices is always a turn off for me so I'm pondering wether or not the story is actually worth it considering how short it is.

Don't really want to spend 9€ on a kinetic visual novel without a good story :P

You can edit the title by using the full editor.

And yeah I like monster girls, but I'm mostly just curious about how cute this love story really is.

Not having voices is always a turn off for me so I'm pondering wether or not the story is actually worth it considering how short it is.

Don't really want to spend 9€ on a kinetic visual novel without a good story :P

I might end up buying it myself if I end up with some of my allowance left at the end of the month, who knows  :sachi:

I love monster girls after all... 

We'll be offering two giveaways of this game, actually! One here on the forums, and one on Facebook. Additionally, we should have 1-2 of the reviews team starting on this game soon!

Keep an eye out here on the forums (and watch/like the FB page -- http://facebook.com/fuwanovel) for more info.

Lol, thanks Tay! I'm glad I didn't instabuy it like I was originally intending to when I saw the first announcement  :sachi:

Lol, thanks Tay! I'm glad I didn't instabuy it like I was originally intending to when I saw the first announcement  :sachi:

I guess this is an example of how giveaways can backfire XD? How about we compromise that if you don't get the giveaway, then you do the whole instabuy thing : P.

So much hate, I think she looks incredibly cute.

You guys should check out the artist who worked on this, they are quite talented and there's lots of cute illustrations from this cyclops girl on their page (some NSFW): http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=888112

Who can resist that eye?

http://i.imgur.com/ndLWL0A.gifv

Ehhh...the art style kinda creeps me out.  Reminds me of corpses, for some reason.  I'd read it if I got it for free through the giveaway, but I don't think I'd buy it myself.  Granted, I know nothing about the plot besides the really bare-bones Steam summary, so basically I'm just going off of the art style and character design.

So much hate, I think she looks incredibly cute.

You guys should check out the artist who worked on this, they are quite talented and there's lots of cute illustrations from this cyclops girl on their page (some NSFW): http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=888112

Who can resist that eye?

http://i.imgur.com/ndLWL0A.gifv

most of the criticism I've seen pertained to how big the eye is in comparison to her head... Which is fair, I guess :)

First steam reviews are rolling in, the story seems to be a strong point, albeit not really bringing anything new to the table (except for the heroine, of course). Still, it's only a 3 hour read (with no real replay value considering it's a kinetic novel after all) which makes the price (9 euros/dollars on steam atm) seem like a bit much...

Few more details about Fuwa's coverage: I'll finish it today and post some impressions, we've got both Rockmandash and Batman lined up to do official reviews, the forums giveaway is planned and should go up whoever Nosebleed gets a chance, and we'll have another surprise this weekend.

Few more details about Fuwa's coverage: I'll finish it today and post some impressions, we've got both Rockmandash and Batman lined up to do official reviews, the forums giveaway is planned and should go up whoever Nosebleed gets a chance, and we'll have another surprise this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up, God Tay!  :sachi:

I'm definitely looking forward to those reviews as well, the review team's work is generally pretty hilarious  :wahaha: