Fuwanovel's Musical Extravaganza Official Thread

OriginalRen

Kotomi-chan. <3 Didn't feel like breaking away from my signature too much and this is my favorite character that is involved with music, and defintive the worst best musician ever. I might make some use of symphonic rain for both signature and avatar to be closer to the music theme if I get some time during monday.

47359.jpg

I must say, I really dislike changing avatars, but this time is a special event so I will just laugh and go along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6KeUclFOE

The theme of the month is music, and this is merely the official thread for hosting all of the other music themed threads. You will notice that I linked old threads that relate to music to celebrate the festivities.

This means that still have time for more Fuwacitizens join the crew?

Ren, how am I supposed to find a music themed IA avatar when IA herself already makes music.

Also none of the ones that have any music related stuff in them look cute :(

Clearly rigged, I demand a refund + complaints booklet.

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears/10

Since you mentioned Haribo, I will let it slide this time.

Nice avatars everyone else!

Kotomi-chan. <3 Didn't feel like breaking away from my signature too much and this is my favorite character that is involved with music, and defintive the worst best musician ever. I might make some use of symphonic rain for both signature and avatar to be closer to the music theme if I get some time during monday

Changed my avatar and signature to symphonic rain, here's the art that I used :)

0AsvQJ3.jpg

Symphonic.Rain.full.69106.jpg

Hey everyone!

The music scene is still going strong this month, and with it, we have some new additions that I would like to add to the official music extravaganza thread. Check out 2 new links made by Stray Cat that include a discussion and special theme for this month's anime round!

Anime Special Round - Music

i8DVt6V.jpg

Link: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/8063-the-official-fuwa-anime-club-special-music-cycle-sign-up

Not sure what this is about? Click the link above and read the OP for all of the details!

Songs of Summer

uFmC4Er.jpg

Link: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/10276-songs-of-summer

In addition to the many other discussion threads this month, check out a themed discussion where you are able to share your favorite tunes from the hot sunny days.

With that, keep on being musical everyone, and see you in the next update!