Fuwanovel's Musical Extravaganza Official Thread

OriginalRen

x1OvRgz.png

As promised, it's time to get your music face on. This thread will be the official hub for celebrating the joy of music here on the website of Fuwanovel as we conclude the following month of spring. I would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone that wants to showcase a musical themed avatar from a visual novel/anime/manga of their choosing on the site for the remainder of the festivities. The difference between this avatar group and my previous ones is that anyone is allowed to showcase whatever avatar they wish, so long as it fits the theme of music in some way or another. Want to show off your favorite Vocaloid? Maybe you have a favorite character with an instrument. The possibility is endless! In addition, all current threads associated with the month long events are listed below for easy access in case you get lost. I have also linked old threads that are associated with music in case you feel like pulling out all of the stops. If you notice a thread on the site that I didn't mention that relates to music as the main topic, please let me know!

Make sure you share your current avatar here in the thread so everyone can see it. In addition to being a place to share avatars, this thread will also be a place to share pictures and/or artwork from any musical themed visual novel/anime/manga. Anything is allowed to be posted, so have fun with it. In addition, anyone who participates in the avatar group for the month will also be awarded with an award to showcase their Fuwanovel musical spirit! Simply having an avatar and posting it in here is enough to qualify for the reward, but make sure you keep it going strong for the remainder of the celebration!

In honor of Show By Rock!! and Cyan being the heroine, I felt it fit the best fit for this musical extravaganza.

See you on stage everyone!

Music Extravaganza Thread Locations:

(A very special thanks to all of the members who created these amazing threads)

Musical Extravaganza Event Only Threads

1. Show By Post!! Music Event Thread

2. Fuwanovel's Musical Trivia!

Discussion Threads

1. What type of music are you all into?

2. What are you listening to right now?

3. What Song Best Describes You?

4. Favorite BGM of a visual novel

5. Music while gaming, your own or the ost?

6. Great Game Music

7. Song Covers

8. Songs of Summer

Game Threads

1. Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

2. Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Special Threads

1. Fuwanovel's Anime Group - Special Music Round

Errr....but people haven't even settled with their teams yet?

The theme of the month is music, and this is merely the official thread for hosting all of the other music themed threads. You will notice that I linked old threads that relate to music to celebrate the festivities.

aww, I just changed my avatar recently, but I'll save it for later then^^ It's now Kaori from Your Lie in April anime :)

Am I not allowed to participate in the music event if I don't get such an avatar? Because I don't think I've ever watched or played any music themed anything. (Except K-On!, I suppose, back when I watched anything by KyotoAni)

I think Ren said it just has to be a musically themed avatar. So maybe if you give your avatar an instrument or something :o

Am I not allowed to participate in the music event if I don't get such an avatar? Because I don't think I've ever watched or played any music themed anything. (Except K-On!, I suppose, back when I watched anything by KyotoAni)

Poor Tiago forgot that the Phoenix Wright series had orchestral arrangements done.

This has been taken care of behind the scenes.

Ren, how am I supposed to find a music themed IA avatar when IA herself already makes music.

Also none of the ones that have any music related stuff in them look cute :(

Clearly rigged, I demand a refund + complaints booklet.

Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears/10