Bunny Black 1 translation patch released!

Decay

http://tenka.seiha.org/2015/04/i-despise-april-1st-on-the-internet/

https://vndb.org/v3947

Bunny Black is a dungeon crawling H-RPG. The translator (who was also the translator for Kamidori and Romanesque) is eventually moving on to the sequels too. Bunny Black seems like an interesting series and I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who would be excited by this. This is SoufthouseChara's first translated game and most popular series so I'm pretty interested in it. The translator admits the first one isn't particularly great and he's doing this for the sequels, hopefully it's still pretty good. 

And no, this is not April Fools. :P

Remember, last year Ayakashibito came out on April 1st. These things happen.  :sachi:

In case you needed some convincing, Seiha deleted their progress report post for it, and opened up an issue report thread (http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1092). I've seen confirmations that it's real elsewhere. Aroduc is pretty dour so I believe him when he says he hates April Fools.

aight thx decay. wouldnt have searched for it, or believed these days. you rescued my holidays sir! couldnt play this one in jap on my netbook, cause of the small screen (kanjis too small)
& all hail team seiha, aroduc must be a freaking robot

This better be real... :ph34r:

Edit: Okay after taking a closer look I'm curious is this game series supposed to be like the Rance games?

I'm going to guess it's similar. Haven't played the game yet, but that's what it looks like to me so far. Time to download the game now. I've been hyped for this one for a while now.

The gameplay iso pretty good. It's difficult up until you've got command mysteries and a good healer. The ero scenes are plentiful but aren't long. The ending was nice, I had a few gripes with it though. Replayability isn't anywhere close to what you get from Alicesoft titles. Looking forward to the second game.

Here's a tip from someone named gabezhul on vndb:

The early game is disproportionately difficult because Darx lacks skills and your mons have a very limited number of skill-usages. Here are a few pointers:

-Fill up your roster to the max. It doesn't matter if you can only use slimes, they are still better than nothing. Healing slimes in particular are very important early on.

-Keep track of the skill usage numbers on your mons. Early on one or two battles are more than enough to deplete their skills, and some mons have no infinte attacks (smash, slash, bite, etc.), so they will only idle and get killed.

-When you run low on skills, return home and rest up. You won't lose progress on the job and you can return any time to finish it.

-If you get magic chests, sell them. It's usually not worth unlocking and identifying them. Use the money to deck out Derx in the best defensive gear available and use him a meat shield. If he gets defeated he is automatically resurrected when you return home, free of charge.

-Once you gain a few levels, make sure you level up Darx properly. "Properly" in this case means pumping everything you have into his healing skills until you start getting full-party healing skills. They are life-savers and can allow you to get your party into top shape after tough battles.

-Your skill progression should look like this: Healing skills -> Charisma -> Passive skills -> Combat skills.

-A bit of a late-game advice, but be sure to pick up the "Warp" line of skills. The final skill, called "Egress" lets you immediate escape the dungeon without having to find the exit.

-Finally, if all else fails, cheat. I mostly recommend using CE to hack the used command points value and locking it low so that you can fill out your backup rows with mons possessing useful passive abilities, like Orienteering and Extra Cautious. It makes the dungeoneering a little bit less frustrating.

• 1 month later...

do you have a patched copy of this game? for some reason while I was patching the game, the patcher keeps stopping and I can't get it to finish. Will someone provide me a patched copy of the game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NVM! I got it to work!