Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

Ah, sorry for not showing up for the game I was supposed to participate in, a certain someone decided to stuff my modem down the nearest toilet, so I was without internet for a while. I'll be sure to show up for the next one, if you'll trust me with the role once more.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I WON.

Lol Be absent to win. Best tactic evah.

Ah, sorry for not showing up for the game I was supposed to participate in, a certain someone decided to stuff my modem down the nearest toilet, so I was without internet for a while. I'll be sure to show up for the next one, if you'll trust me with the role once more.

Being likened to Luigi (as well as that specific video) makes me extremely proud for the wrong reasons.

Not only is Luigi better than Mario in my opinion (Sonic is #1, Luigi is #2, Mario be #12,768.5, even Peach ranks higher than Mario for me), but for the lazy-ass guy I am, doing nothing but still overwhelmingly winning (In this case, I was the only winner lol) makes me feel proud to call myself a bum.

Are you celebrating my first meaningful betrayal, gamemaster?

I had not expected this of Mr. Vemocleous, really. Whether it was actually your fault is yet to be seen, though I'd rather Shikomizue-san weren't affected by this.

Rest of the competitors, fantastic job, keep it up!

Good guy Vemo single-handedly taking down Saint Tiago  :sachi:

Of all the people, eh? Though you talk as if it were hard to bring me down.

Are you celebrating my first meaningful betrayal, gamemaster?

Well I guess it's something....

giphy.gif

Anyway next round:

Party 1:

• Pair 4 (kyrt) and 6 (FinalChaos)
  • Solo 3 (Vemo)

Party 2: 

• Pair 8 (Shiko) and 5 (Funya)
  • Solo 9 (Eclipsed)

Party 3:

• Pair 7 (SoulJustIn) and 2 (Kosaki)
  • Solo 1 (Tiago)

The only good thing that came out of this round was the fact that Stray Cat knows good music.

I shall be betraying this round, gentlemen. I recommend my opponent, Kosaki who is finally in a team, does the same.

What? The infamous always-allying Tiago is going to betray?

Oh right. The sorrow group thingy exists. That's how Taiga got ganked :sachi:

Stray, can you add the newly implemented rules to the OP

It's time we made this game official, and that means we need a way to find a true winner.  Here's how things will go from now on:

Winning the Game:

• The Ambidex game will continue to be played until 1 or more players have won a total of 5 games.
  • The winner(s) of the game will receive an award on the site, courtesy of Ren. 

The Death Penalty:

• Those who are killed in the game, will be unable to play future games for a set number of games (to be determined).
  • This is an especially useful strategy for removing those pesky people who might be a tad closer to winning then you are.

Not at this point you're asking "But what if I'm not able to play in this game and have to wait for the next one?  Surely I'm at a disadvantage right?"  Well you would be if it wasn't for the last change.

Morphogenetic Sorrow:

• During each game, those on the waiting list for the next game can cooperatively opt to change one vote during the course of the game.
  • They have no knowledge of what this vote is or what other members are doing, they simply change it from what it originally was.
  • Those playing will not know who's vote was change.  Players can try an convince others that it was their not intention to vote that way.  Of course, it can also be used as an excellent excuse for a particularly nasty vote.   :upupu:
  • The vote change can be used to kill another player.

I just thought I'd remind you all of this. 

During voting, (which will take place for two days per round) the parties cannot communicate with their opponent or other parties. However, there will be private chatrooms for each individual pair, overseen by me. Both members of a pair need to voice their consent over a vote.

I just thought I'd remind you all of this. 

To clarify this, you can talk all you want in the thread but PMing each-other outside of the chatrooms I set up is forbidden. 

You know how much I hate rule-breaking, so those who can prove such to me is currently happening will be rewarded and those who are caught will be punished. penalized.

Well here's the results:

tumblr_mzubtlAXLx1t9bmcyo1_500.gif

25rdvus.jpg

tumblr_mxb5pp8N6Y1rcojg9o1_500.gif

Wonderful job people,I couldn't have asked for anything more.  You've all come so far....I think I'm tearing up.  Gold stars for everyone. 

Anywho, party time!

tumblr_msmevhxoXm1rjn54vo1_500.gif

New Scores:

1.) Tiago-(-)1~Deceased

2.) Kosaki-8

3.) Vemo-6

4.) Kyrt-5

5.) Fuyna-5

6.) FinalChaos-5

7.) SoulJustIn-8

8.) Shiko-1

9.) Eclipsed-5

Tiago-san not betray? L5Lsh8Y.gif

what happen?

because (potential changes)?

If I know you ally, I would stand on ally too....

forgive me..... (btw, Kosaki-san is innocent)

--------------------------

so.... what now? game continue?

or restart?

if restart, count me in next round too.....