Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

AMBIDEX GAMEFUWA EDITION!

IF YOU WISH TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE NEXT GAME PLEASE PM ME. 

Participants:

1.) Tiago

2.) Kosaki

3.) Vemo

4.) Kyrt

5.) Funya

6.) Linova

7.) SoulJustIn

8.) FinalChaos

9.) Eclipsed

10.) Sanada

11.) Grim

12.) Shiko

13.) Cyr

14.) XReaper

15.) Kurisu

16.) Getsuya

17.) WonderfullyEvil

18.) Silvz

Scores:

1. Tiago-Snake
  2. Kosaki-Snake
  3. Sanada-Snake
  4. Eclipsed-Ace

Winners: 

Tiago, Linova, Silvz, Funya, Cyr, Grimm, Kurisu, Shiko, and XReaper

RULES

There are 9 players. Players are randomly distributed into "Pairs" and "Solos": Three for each. Then, a Pair and a Solo is randomly paired.

That Pair and Solo will be each other's opponents. We'll call the match-up of a Pair and a Solo a "Party".

The game is played thus:

Each Pair and Solo chooses to "Ally" or to "Betray". A picked Pair's vote is compared to the picked Solo's vote.

-If both parties "Ally", each get two BP.

-If one party picks "Ally" and the other votes "Betray", the one who picked "Betray" gets three points while the one who picked "Ally" loses two.

-If both parties pick "Betray", neither party's BP changes.

In short, it can be described in a chart:

73qngG0.jpg

The game's goal is to reach 9 BP and get out the "Number Nine Door". There are no limits as to how many people can go through the door, however, there's a catch: The Number 9 Door can only open once in the whole game. Those who are not at at least 9 BP when the door's open are left for dead. They lose. 

If you reach 0 or lower BP, you die. You lose. 

Pairs get to cast a single vote, and the points they achieve or lose does not get distributed: i.e. If a pair gets betrayed, both members lose two points. If they betray, both gain three points.

If a party does not vote in the appointed time, their vote defaults to "Ally". If both parties refuse to vote, they both get "penalized". They lose.

Each session of voting results in a single "round". There is no appointed number of rounds.

The pairings get scrambled each round (Solo- Pairs and Parties change). Two people can be in the same Party between two rounds (they can have more than one rounds together).

During voting, (which will take place for two days per round) the parties cannot communicate with their opponent or other parties. However, there will be private chatrooms for each individual pair, overseen by me. Both members of a pair need to voice their consent over a vote. If they cannot come to an agreement, the game-master will reach consensus.

If you cannot make the sign-up you can go on the waiting list for next game at any time. 

Winning the Game:

• The Ambidex game will continue to be played until 1 or more players have won a total of 5 games.
  • The winner(s) of the game will receive an award on the site, courtesy of Ren. 

The Death Penalty:

• Those who are killed in the game, will be unable to play future games for a set number of games (to be determined).
  • This is an especially useful strategy for removing those pesky people who might be a tad closer to winning then you are.

Not at this point you're asking "But what if I'm not able to play in this game and have to wait for the next one?  Surely I'm at a disadvantage right?"  Well you would be if it wasn't for the last change.

Morphogenetic Sorrow:

• During each game, those on the waiting list for the next game can cooperatively opt to change one vote during the course of the game (1 vote per every 3 people).
  • They have no knowledge of what this vote is or what other members are doing, they simply change it from what it originally was.
  • Those playing will not know who's vote was change.  Players can try an convince others that it was their not intention to vote that way.  Of course, it can also be used as an excellent excuse for a particularly nasty vote.    :upupu:
  • The vote change can be used to kill another player.

O.K. that's 9 people so we're going to get started.  Here's how it's going to go from now on. 

If you are NOT currently playing the game but would like to play in the next game PM me.  You will be added to the list of the next game immediately.  After that, when I start the official sign-up, anyone who participated the last game (or others) can sign up on a first-come first-serve basis. 

This way, we can keep rotating people so everyone has a chance. 

Current party (memorize your numbers again):

1.) Tiago

2.) Funya

3.) Vemo

4.) FinalChaos

5.) Linova

6.) Eclipsed

7.) SoulJustIn

8.) Shikomizue

9.) Kosaki

Round 1 Set Up:

Party 1:

• Pair 1: Eclipsed (6) and FinalChaos (4)
  • Solo 2: Vemo (3)

Party 2:

• Pair 2: Shikomizue (8) and Tiago (1)
  • Solo 1: Funya (2)

Party 3:

• Pair 3: Linvoa (5) and SoulsJustIn (7)
  • Solo 3: Kosaki (9)

Chat rooms will be set up.  You have 24 hours to PM me your votes. 

Can I have another go at this game or am I too late to join in? :)

If you are NOT currently playing the game but would like to play in the next game PM me.  You will be added to the list of the next game immediately.  After that, when I start the official sign-up, anyone who participated the last game (or others) can sign up on a first-come first-serve basis.