Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

“It’s going to be all right.”   These words passed through his mind as he stand there, a gentle sweat trickling down the back of his neck.

“None of them are going to die anyway.  I’m just doing what I have to do to get out.  I’m doing it for them anyway.” 

The group stood around the room, exchanging passing glances at each-other and waiting for the score-board to flicker into existence, revealing their fate.

Although no one was in danger of dying this round, tensions were not as low as they could have been.  Approximately half the group could have 9 points at the end of this round, meaning that they could leave the others behind if they wanted to.  Therefore, those who couldn’t win were eyeing the other members suspiciously, as if waiting for them to make a break towards the number 9 door as soon as the scores were revealed.

Sanada worried about what might happen to him when the other members realized he had betrayed.  However, he was more worried about what would happen if his opponents betrayed him.   Would he be stuck in this place for the rest of his life?  In fact, what would be the point of having a life left he did end up stuck here forever?  That’s why he had decided, no matter what, he was going to get out of here.

As he reassured himself, the score-board slowly flickered into existence.  Immediately, Sanada let out a sigh of relief. 

However, this was short lived as he felt a sharp blow hit the back of his head.  As he gazed up from the ground he saw kyrt standing over him.  In his hand was a metal pole he must have picked up from the warehouse floor.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you won’t be leaving quite yet.”  As Sanada looked over, he saw that Funya had done the same thing to Eclipsed.  

“Oh really?” Sanada replied.  Quickly, Sanada pulled a piece of rusty scrap metal from his pocket, slashing across kyrt’s leg.  Immediately kyrt let out a wild scream and fell backward, as blood gushed from newly created cut.

However, Sanada was already on his feet.  In an instant, he had dashed over to the crowd and in a matter of seconds his target became clear.  Sanada grabbed Cyr, and pressed the piece of rusty metal against her throat.

“I think I’ve shown this is sharp enough to be effective.  Now let me go, or you’ll all have her blood on your hands.”   Cyr had started sobbing, but Sanada shook her violently, forcing her into silence.   “Eclipsed get up, you’re coming too.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Slowly, the three of them began edging towards the number 9 door, as the others all watched apprehensively.  Soul was kneeling next to kyrt, applying pressure to the several inch wide gash across the front of his leg.

As the door began to open, the other members begin to inch closer to the three of them, but Sanada pressed the metal closer to Cyr’s throat. 

“If you come any closer, all have to take her with me, and you know what will happen then.”

The other members froze in their tracks.  Sanada let out a small smirk and then threw Cyr forward, darting under the door after Eclipsed.  As the number 9 door clanged closed, nothing could be heard, aside from the sobs emanating from Cyr and gentle drips of kyrts blood as it hit the floor. 

"This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it." ~Charlie Chaplin

Congratulations Sanada and Eclipsed, the winners of this Ambidex Game.

29fp4rs.jpg

sign me up for the next one

I did not go back on my word. I did repent. However after witnessing the brutal murder of one of the previous participants and being stabbed in this latest one...who knows if my sanity shall keep.

For anyone interested I will be Allying in the first round feel free to betray me for an easy 3 points and get on the bad side of all the other players or you can ally for positive renown and a free 2 points. 

I did not go back on my word. I did repent. However after witnessing the brutal murder of one of the previous participants and being stabbed in this latest one...who knows if my sanity shall keep.

For anyone interested I will be Allying in the first round feel free to betray me for an easy 3 points and get on the bad side of all the other players or you can ally for positive renown and a free 2 points. 

I9PzcsL.jpg

....-long sigh- how disappointing. I see how it's gonna be~

I'm sorry to the people who actually allied. I had hoped it would have turned out differently.

The traitors win   :conspiracy:

Also, sign me up for next1

I am in for the next round.

By the way, I thought maybe we could have stayed for another round, that is why I betrayed.

Sorry.

probably never gonna make it to the end, lol

If I continue playing.. to you traitors.. I'll try to make this win your last  <_<.  Everyone else, be careful of them. 

--Btw~ why am I the one kept hostage in the story, evil  :(

And with that our next little game begins:

1.) Tiago

2.) Kosaki

3.) Vemo

4.) Kyrt

5.) Funya

6.) Linova

7.) Cyr

8.) Kurisu

9.) Eclipsed

Party 1:

• Pair 4 (Kyrt) and 5 (Funya)
  • Solo 6 (Linova)

Party 2:

• Pair 7 (Cyr) and 1 (Tiago)
  • Solo 8 (Kurisu)

Party 3:

• Pair 2 (Kosaki) and 9 (Eclipsed)
  • Solo 3 (Vemo)

Number 1 is back properly this time. Let's put you all on the right path.

Kurisu-chan, I see you've been put against a hellish pairing. My condolences.

Seriously though, I heartily recommend you ally. Neither of your opponents has ever betrayed before, for starters, and getting yourself a lead will not help you in the end.

Linova, you're appealing to kyrt? Have you failed to notice you're playing against the same Funya who betrayed without warning (an easy thing to do), and made his two opponents who could easily leave be stuck there forever?

Mr. Vemocleous, as honorable as your strategy is, and I recognize that, do you plan to let dishonorable players such as Eclipsed continue to have their way in this game? I certainly hope not.

foolish mortals. sanada's winning was a given, so it didnt matter if I ally'ed or betray'ed against my 3 / 4 pointer opponents, so cease ur butthurtness

besides, linova betrayed in the round before that as well, so excuse me for being paranoid.

~~

vemo, hi :scottsune:

Number 1 is back properly this time. Let's put you all on the right path.

Kurisu-chan, I see you've been put against a hellish pairing. My condolences.

Seriously though, I heartily recommend you ally. Neither of your opponents has ever betrayed before, for starters, and getting yourself a lead will not help you in the end.

Linova, you're appealing to kyrt? Have you failed to notice you're playing against the same Funya who betrayed without warning (an easy thing to do), and made his two opponents who could easily leave be stuck there forever?

Mr. Vemocleous, as honorable as your strategy is, and I recognize that, do you plan to let dishonorable players such as Eclipsed continue to have their way in this game? I certainly hope not.

I'll have you know that my stubborness to always ally got me killed.

Be proud of your playstyle and never falter.

...there's nothing I can say to this, now is there? Please, by all means continue to play in such a good way and let your opponents show their true colours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtqboLoQTpc

Please.  You talk like people like Eclipsed and Kosaki are the bad guys, but at least they're consistent.  You can always guess how they're going to vote.  In fact, they haven't done anything terrible the whole game.   The cold hearted killers are actually people like you Linova who are wishy-washy.  If I recall correctly, it was SoulJustIn who murdered Tiago.  Further, FinalChaos murdered Shiko for no reason what-so-ever.   And on top of all that, there was no out-side influence to blame it on, that was all of you acting of your own accord.  

So if anything Kurisu, I'd be happy you don't have those heartless killers around this game.  Of course, the alternative isn't actually pleasant either.   :upupu:

Now... we are going to play nice this round... right Kyrt? ^_^

I will continue allying in hopes that we can all get out together.

... Please don't hurt me. :vinty:

Wouldn't dream of it.  :devil:

I will still be allying in the hopes of forgiveness for last round.  :bow:

True.. Eclipse tends to vote betray.. so it wasn't too surprising that he did in the last round. I believe his opponents were nice enough to let him win in hopes of helping everyone get else get out together maybe.  I was mostly disappointed by Sanada and Funya's votes  :nervous:. I knew Kyrt & I were ultimately at Funya's mercy... but what made it really bad was that he intentionally lied to further his own schemes of getting himself out only.  Even if he hadn't tried tricking us, Kyrt & I probably would have allied anyways.  It will be hard to trust him after that mess.. same with Sanada. 

True.. Eclipse tends to vote betray.. so it wasn't too surprising that he did in the last round.

???

I allied with you twice, and I even had to convince Sanada to ally on our second pairing.

Y'all act like I 100% betray >.>

~~

For the record, my strategy has been ally twice, then yolo on the third round based on how trustworthy my opponents are / circumstances. I would LOVE to ally 3x, but morphogenetic and ppl in general suck.