Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

I'm not sure exactly how much my absence ended up affecting this game, I was hoping it would lead to more allies, since I stopped being fun to mess with from the moment I stopped reacting. And it kind of did, though I'm not sure I was any influence on it, great job guys! Fantastic job!
However, now that it's over and it got over everyone's thick skulls that you're wasting time and making it harder on yourself by betraying, even the gamemaster went and recognized it...

Btw, since the game is officially over, I have something I'd like to confess.  I'm sure most of you probably already suspected it, but uhh, yeah I was indeed involved with the MS team that lead to Tiago & Shiko's deaths. I'm sorry guys~ I guess my mischievous side came out a bit at that time  :nervous:.  I'm glad we all got out together in the end though! Hurray!  :angel:

YouWHATTHEUNICORNSDIDYOUDO?!
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. I did not lie, you know? I absolutely trusted that you were in the same boat as I you blasted scoundrel!
Tsk, this is the part where I betray for petty revenge... Except I won't even be allowed to betray! Too late! Where's my betraying everyone for revenge time?! Untitled-1%20copy.png

Don't make it sound like we're stupid, Stray Cat. Some just enjoy pushing the B button.

Ergo, stupid.  :holo:

Quitter

The easiest, most effective method for victory. Make your opponent ragequit. My leaving the game severely impacted his mental state, leading to this, and my victory.  :holo:

Nah, StrayCat just realized so long as some people are mischievous uprooters there's too much chance in his strategy game.

You could have all allied and it would have been over.  Yet, for 6 games this never occurred.  Some of you, like Tiago, realized the way to victory was to always ally.  

No penalties were placed on you for not betraying or for not using MS, yet most of you jumped at the chance to mess with your other teammates. 

The other was the most obvious thing that most of you failed to realize, get everyone through in one game.  

You heard it from here first, folks.

For the record, I did not ever use MS (I was presented with a chance in the last round - as a side note, I think nobody else used it either, making me wonder what the heck was behind that double betray).

Oh my, the very thing I've been suggesting right from the start. What a shocker.

Oi, gamemaster, you ain't gonna reveal all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes? I'd like it if this stuff went public, or if the people announced it themselves.

For example, in the round where I paired up with Cyr, I intended to partner with her in order to stop the betrayers from winning anything and getting them to ally, but I think my proposal went right over her head.

For example, not once have I objected to a partner suggesting we betray. I give them the options and my opinion. And so they always choose to ally.

For example, I did not participate in the voting during this last game, and I paired up with some people who didn't vote either. On the off-chance our opponent didn't vote, the three of use would have been penalized.

Edited by Tiagofvarela

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. I did not lie, you know? I absolutely trusted that you were in the same boat as I you blasted scoundrel!

Tsk, this is the part where I betray for petty revenge... Except I won't even be allowed to betray! Too late! Where's my betraying everyone for revenge time?! Untitled-1%20copy.png

Oi, gamemaster, you ain't gonna reveal all the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes? I'd like it if this stuff went public, or if the people announced it themselves.

For example, in the round where I paired up with Cyr, I intended to ally with her in order to stop the betrayers from winning anything and getting them to ally, but I think my proposal went right over her head.

For example, not once have I objected to a partner suggesting we betray. I give them the options and my opinion. And so they always choose to ally.

For example, I did not participate in the voting during this game, and I paired up with some people who didn't vote either. On the off-chance our opponent didn't vote, the three of use would have been penalized.

Oh you didn't realize.  Those posts I leaked about your death, that was all Cyr.  I thought it was fairly obvious myself. 

I'm not sure I can remember everything that went on (it has been over a month after all) but if you ask specific questions I'll do my best to answer them. 

Oh you didn't realize.  Those posts I leaked about your death, that was all Cyr.  I thought it was fairly obvious myself. 

It was obvious what you were implying, and for that very reason I denied it from the bottom of my soul. I was manipulated, yes, but only to act against you, something I'm not sure you could've used to your advantage, really...

Just to make myself clear, I falsified no information though this event.  Every game was randomly arranged using a random number generator, every vote was exactly what it was, all quotes from people were exact with no modification, and no coin-toss was ever used to determine things.   Everything that occurred was entirely on you people. 

Like I said, I didn't really (and can't really) manipulate you.  All I did was give you little pushes in certain directions.  It was on you whether or not you responded to them. 

Can't you forgive Cyr, Tiago? What matters is that we all made it out right? If there is ever another game where you and Cyr are against each other, I sincerely hope you don't fight her just for petty revenge. You reminded me that friendship should always be one of the things you cherish most. So I don't want to see my - idol? Role model?  Something like that, - forget what he believes in.

Like I said, I didn't really (and can't really) manipulate you.  All I did was give you little pushes in certain directions.  It was on you whether or not you responded to them. 

I call that manipulation. I humbly apologize if it does not fit your dictionary definition.  :sachi:

And I was sure you wouldn't actually have changed anything, it would completely break the point, be it Izaya or Monokuma, they're honest people in the strangest ways.

Can't you forgive Cyr, Tiago? What matters is that we all made it out right? If there is ever another game where you and Cyr are against each other, I sincerely hope you don't fight her just for petty revenge. You reminded me that friendship should always be one of the things you cherish most. So I don't want to see my - idol? Role model?  Something like that, - forget what he believes in.

I'm just making a fuss now that it's all over, don't worry. Betraying for petty revenge is the very thing I complained the most about over the course of the game.

Edited by Tiagofvarela

For example, in the round where I paired up with Cyr, I intended to partner with her in order to stop the betrayers from winning anything and getting them to ally, but I think my proposal went right over her head.

I was in the same boat as you. Just not during the first MS group I was in  :nervous:.  Sorry I killed you Tiago... (though technically you killed yourself).

I was genuine in everything I said and did when I participated in the game though. I really believed Allying was the best way to win, and wanted everyone to get out too if possible.  The game master probably knew that, and wanted to use that MS involvement to turn me into an enemy, so you'd have one less person to Ally with and more Betrayals.  Why else would he try to share information unless it benefitted him somehow?

I always intended to Ally with people, especially when I had no reason to doubt them.  But I was aware of MS shenanigans, so it's why I was on guard, but still always hesitant to actually Betray people that didn't do anything wrong.  

Example: In the round where I paired up with Tiago. Even though I originally wanted to Ally, I suggested that we possibly Betray. But that was only because I was aware that Tiago and I together being so predictable would be the most likely targets for the MS team, especially for the first round.  So by changing our vote, it would have neutralized any changes the MS made to our team & Kurisu. Of course, Tiago wanted to Ally so I went along^^ and just hoped for the best that we wouldn't be targeted.  But then~ Kurisu ended up with 1BP because of us xD.

Honestly~ the reason I even played around in the MS team was because, I didn't think I would continue playing the game..lol (yeah, totally did not pay attention that I was on the waiting list...yeah I'm clueless  :michiru: ) therefore, I was more focused on making the game more interesting at the time from an outsider perspective.  So I felt really badly after when I realized I would be continuing to play.  I couldn't reveal because I figured it was part of the rules, and the game master didn't allow me to when I tried to confess during the game.

Welp, up to you guys to believe in everything I say or not.  ^_^  From the beginning, this kind of ending was what I was hoping for all along when I played~ with everyone.

I was in the same boat as you. Just not during the first MS group I was in  :nervous:.  Sorry I killed you Tiago... (though technically you killed yourself).

I was genuine in everything I said and did when I participated in the game though. I really believed Allying was the best way to win, and wanted everyone to get out too if possible.  The game master probably knew that, and wanted to use that MS involvement to turn me into an enemy, so you'd have one less person to Ally with and more Betrayals.  Why else would he try to share information unless it benefitted him somehow?

I always intended to Ally with people, especially when I had no reason to doubt them.  But I was aware of MS shenanigans, so it's why I was on guard, but still always hesitant to actually Betray people that didn't do anything wrong.  

Example: In the round where I paired up with Tiago. Even though I originally wanted to Ally, I suggested that we possibly Betray. But that was only because I was aware that Tiago and I together being so predictable would be the most likely targets for the MS team, especially for the first round.  So by changing our vote, it would have neutralized any changes the MS made to our team & Kurisu. Of course, Tiago wanted to Ally so I went along^^ and just hoped for the best that we wouldn't be targeted.  But then~ Kurisu ended up with 1BP because of us xD.

Honestly~ the reason I even played around in the MS team was because, I didn't think I would continue playing the game..lol (yeah, totally did not pay attention that I was on the waiting list...yeah I'm clueless  :michiru: ) therefore, I was more focused on making the game more interesting at the time from an outsider perspective.  So I felt really badly after when I realized I would be continuing to play.  I couldn't reveal because I figured it was part of the rules, and the game master didn't allow me to when I tried to confess during the game.

Welp, up to you guys to believe in everything I say or not.  ^_^  From the beginning, this kind of ending was what I was hoping for all along when I played~ with everyone.

True you never actually betrayed by you weighed the option quite heavily for some members you never went up against. 

I didn't derive any benefit from this per say, I just wanted to see how people reacted in various situations.  That was the whole point of this game. 

True you never actually betrayed by you weighed the option quite heavily for some members you never went up against. 

I didn't derive any benefit from this per say, I just wanted to see how people reacted in various situations.  That was the whole point of this game. 

Well, I don't think I'm a total saint like Tiago & Grimm, if that's what you mean~ but I was one of the players that wanted to help others.