Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

Actually I'm interested in seeing what happens in the side-lines now with Tiago there.

You talk about me as if I were some kind of manipulative bastard (I won't deny a thing though).

Actually, do I get to participate in this Morphogenic thing, since I'm dead and technically not on the waiting list?

Well, I did not let one of us win, but doomed seven of us.   :sachi:

In retrospect, I could have betrayed and turned everything even more gruesome, but whatever.

I probably won't win a single match.

The truth been told.....

but,

i still guilty ....... already happen is already happen, blood on hand will never gone............ (by murdering Tiago-san)

---------------

still got empty spot?

count me in too.....

if  full.....

add me to waiting list :wafuu:

You talk about me as if I were some kind of manipulative bastard (I won't deny a thing though).

Actually, do I get to participate in this Morphogenic thing, since I'm dead and technically not on the waiting list?

Nope.  I clearly said so in our little talk.  No benefits for the fallen here. 

Don't worry too much folks, Tiago will be back for more misery fun soon.  :upupu:

Let the next game begin:

1.) Cyr

2.) Linvoa

3.) Grim

4.) Kyrt

5.) Fuyna

6.) FinalChaos

7.) SoulJustIn

8.) Sanada

9.) Eclipsed

Party 1:

• Pair 5 (Funya) and 9 (Eclipsed)
  • Solo 1 (Cyr)

Party 2:

• Pair 2 (Linova) and 3 (Grim)
  • Solo 4 (kyrt)

Party 3:

• Pair 7 (SoulJustIn) and 8 (Sanada)
  • Solo 6 (FinalChaos)

Well, I feel there'll be some lingering hatred or something at me winning the other game without ever showing up for it. I'll be here this time, so it might end differently. Actually, considering the situation in which I won the first time, it's probably impossible to do that again.

Anyways, I'm just saying, if you hate me for it, I wholeheartedly apologize, and hope we can put that behind us. That out on the field, I honestly hope that I am able to trust you, FinalChaos.

2.) Linvoa-1

I feel bad for this Linvoa guy though. I've seen him a few times in this game, but it seems like he is in a rough spot.

Good thing I, Linova, have absolutely nothing in common with him~ :holo:

Welp, looks like some trust was misplaced here. Can't risk being killed here.. take that as you will.

I feel bad for this Linvoa guy though. I've seen him a few times in this game, but it seems like he is in a rough spot.

Good thing I, Linova, have absolutely nothing in common with him~ :holo:

Welp, looks like some trust was misplaced here. Can't risk being killed here.. take that as you will.

For any interested I will do nothing but Ally the rest of the game. I feel awful about betraying...regardless of whether it was or wasn't me that actually did it. 

Kurt, h-how could you betray Linova & Grim, they're such nice people!  :o I hope you keep your word though, for Grim's sake. Don't kill him >_<;;

I'm glad we were able to trust each other Eclipse & Funya.  Will I be able to put my trust in you again Eclipse?

Btw, Sanada, I'm not mad at you or anything for winning the last time we played together. It wasn't your fault that you weren't able to attend  :nervous: so I hope we can start off on good terms as well.

@Linova - I think SoulJustin & Funya would ally with you if you tried to work things out with them, but I can understand how you'd be on your guard.