Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

I'm pleasantly surprised! Eclipsed, FinalChaos! You were gentlemen after all! You have my thanks.

SoulJustIn... You did say the results would prove it.... Sheesh, Shikomizue-san, what have you done?!

Gomen nasai! Soul-san, Tiago-san. :bow:

The way I've decided to set it up is one Morphogenetic Sorrow for every three people on the waiting list.  There's 4 this game so that means 2 potential changes. 

2 potential changes???  ...-holds breath and looks at the results-...  I feel we are being tricked somehow.  Maybe the results aren't what we really think they are... hmm.

Thank you Linova :)  Even against Monokuma's schemes, I hope we can continue fighting together to get out~!

2 potential changes???  ...-holds breath and looks at the results-...  I feel we are being tricked somehow.  Maybe the results aren't what we really think they are... hmm.

Thank you Linova :)  Even against Monokuma's schemes, I hope we can continue fighting together to get out~!

Mine is what it is. I'm truly sorry Soul-san, could you find it in your heart to forgive me?

2 potential changes???  ...-holds breath and looks at the results-...  I feel we are being tricked somehow, Tiago.  Maybe the results aren't what we really think they are... hmm.

Even if that were the case (it's not impossible any of those "Ally"'s were originally "Betray"), there's no reason to be such a pessimist. On the other hand, Shikomizue-san seems to have no excuse himself.

I also know for a fact SanadaShadow did not partake in this voting session, but I have no idea if there were others... Perhaps Grimm who I don't even know who he is.

Mine is what it is. I'm truly sorry Soul-san, could you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Why Shiko, why~?

Even if that were the case (it's not impossible any of those "Ally"'s were originally "Betray"), there's no reason to be such a pessimist. On the other hand, Shikomizue-san seems to have no excuse himself)

I also know for a fact SanadaShadow did not partake in this voting session, but I have no idea if there were others... Perhaps Grimm who I don't even know who he is.

Grim was in the same team as me, and we chose to ally together ^_^

Even if that were the case (it's not impossible any of those "Ally"'s were originally "Betray"), there's no reason to be such a pessimist. On the other hand, Shikomizue-san seems to have no excuse himself)

Such I naughty boy, I saw you snooping around there. 

Such I naughty boy, I saw you snooping around there. 

"There"? Tell me all about that place. :illya:

To everyone here, I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I let human instinct take over, and I betrayed an innocent Soul.

Just make sure not to do it again, aye? Since you've now gotten the lead I don't know what to do with you...

I trust you won't betray again so I hope you get paired up with me or something.

To everyone here, I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I let human instinct take over, and I betrayed an innocent Soul.

Geez, all this mushy stuff is giving me indigestion.  

tumblr_n4ytgrNFG91rhar5yo1_500.gif

Let's start the next round shall we:

Party 1:

• Pair 3 (Grimm) and 8 (Shiko)
  • Solo 6 (FinalChaos)

Party 2:

• Pair 9 (Eclipsed) and 7 (Soul)
  • Solo 5 (Linova)

Party 3:

• Pair 2 (Cyr) and 4 (Sanada)
  • Solo 1 (Tiago)

..... vvX92.gif..... "Trust" is so fragile.....
somehow ....
i can see result next round already.......
maybe i die in next round ( 2 potential changes )....... my life is so cheap ....

(PS: maybe I be the 1st person die in game :makina: )

Party 3 is very much the most wasteful party here!

There's no doubt about my vote and I am confident in Cyrillej's as well. Sheesh... Actually, even if for some strange reason she decided to betray she would lose this game! Outside player interference would be more than obvious.

Nobody in Party 2 gains anything by betraying at this point, unless they really think SoulJustIn would somehow be a threat. Which is nonsense really.

If you are afraid of the Sorrow people, I'd recommend you mutually agree to betray. You might not advance this round but if one of you allied it'd be easy to spot the change.

Party 1, with Shiko there I'm not so sure FinalChaos will be allying...

Oh.. this next round is gonna be  :michiru:

2 potential winner, 1 potential death... 2 potential changes. I will try my best to convince Sanada.

With a bit of luck there will be no need... With a bit of bad luck the outsiders will mess with the game and make him win...

Feel free to be on your toes and betray me this round - it provides no tangible advantage to you and it would counter outside interference.

if don't have ( 2 potential changes ) .... maybe will have one winner in next round.....

since got (2 potential changes ) ......

so result will came as no winner and 1 dead (myself) <----- possible high ..... cahOi.gif

This is actually quite likely. The guys outside can easily mess with this to create a winner.

Then I shall prove my repentance by allying this round.

Prepare to take a hit to build up your trust.

By all means, let Tiago win another game.  :upupu:

Even so, I'm not particularly interested in winning as much as I am in getting as many people out as possible.

EDIT: And what do you even mean by "let Tiago win another round"?! Have you seen my bloody strategy? Does it look like the cunning, efficient strategy you're making it out to be? I'm the easiest one to kick out of the game, aren't I? I get paired up two successive rounds against someone who betrays and I'm out.

You may claim my wishes and objectives are ridiculous, but I will not let you pain me in a bad light.