Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

And Tiago just keeps marching towards the finish line. 

You do know there's plenty of space for winners right? Please note that I've been doing this for a while now without ever betraying, pretty sure I'm the only player who's never betrayed.

Round 3:

Party 1:

• Pair 4 (FinalChaos) and 7 (SoulJustIn)
  • Solo 1 (Tiago)

Party 2:

• Pair 5 (Linvoa) and 8 (Shikomizue)
  • Solo 9 (Kosaki)

Party 3:

• Pair 3 (Vemo) and 2 (Funya)
  • Solo 6 (Eclipsed)

It seems I once again reach the final round with FinalChaos as my opponent. And once again I would have to rely on the mercy of my opponents to win. I wonder if this is luck or not?

Anyways, I'll be relying on you gentlemen; I don't see the same nonsense that happened last time happening again (so long as Kosaki can communicate properly and in a way a human can understand).

Linova, Kosaki, I hope you can put your differences behind you. No shenanigans this time, yes? Shikomizue, make sure everything goes smoothly.

Eclipsed, it seems you won't be able to win this round, truth be told, even betraying could lead you to killing Mr. Vemocleous. I highly suggest you allow yourself to take the hit and let the others win.

Vemo, buddy, the game will never end if we keep doing the double betray

Alliance plx

Fine Eclipsed.  I will ally if you do not flip a coin and actually just say ALLY.  If you want to survive in future games you're definitely going to have to start clearing the dirt off your record.

:amane:

And here I was thinking that I could clear my name without unnecessary fights.

It seems I once again reach the final round with FinalChaos as my opponent. And once again I would have to rely on the mercy of my opponents to win. I wonder if this is luck or not?

It's fate Tiago dear ......... we are bound together by fate.

And once again I'm in the final round with 4 points, in a team and have Tiag as my opponent.

Deja Vu

Well currently I'm taking bribes donations.

So Tiag this is your chance to win once again. 

And ofcourse those who don't want him to win could also give me some offers.

And if I don't get any offers in the next 6 hours (which is the likely outcome),

I will literally toss a coin to decide.

Note: For the toss Heads=Ally & Tails=Betray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTmE6zyW9Y

"HOW COULD YOU?!?  AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER!!!"

A loud sobbing fills the compound as the lights of the scoreboard flickers into existence.

Linova screams in a fit of rage as Shikomizue tries to calm him down.

"THERE'S NO REASON WE COULDN'T HAVE ALL GONE THROUGH TOGETHER!  WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?"

No response is uttered.  A piercing silence fills the room as Tiago straightens his cravat.  

"There's no point to this anymore.  All we can do is look towards the future and learn from this experience.  Come along now, it's time to go."

Slowly but with a sense of purpose, he walks into the slowing opening number 9 door.  With his hand, he guides the poor soul through the door in front of him, a blank expression coating his face.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Standing side by side, the two of them look back at the remaining seven.  However, just as the door is about to shut, an evil grin stretches across the man's face, as he slowly glances up at Linova.

Quickly Linova runs at the door, only to collide with the solid steel plate, which hinder his screams from reaching their intended target for all eternity. 

"Sometimes the threat is not those that oppose you, it's those that were supposed to be beside you.  Loyalty is rare."

Congratulations to Tiago and Kosaki, the winners of this Ambidex Game.