Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

???

I allied with you twice, and I even had to convince Sanada to ally on our second pairing.

Y'all act like I 100% betray >.>

~~

For the record, my strategy has been ally twice, then yolo on the third round based on how trustworthy my opponents are / circumstances. I would LOVE to ally 3x, but morphogenetic and ppl in general suck.

Sanada worried about what might happen to him when the other members realized he had betrayed.  However, he was more worried about what would happen if his opponents betrayed him.   Would he be stuck in this place for the rest of his life?  In fact, what would be the point of having a life left he did end up stuck here forever?  That’s why he had decided, no matter what, he was going to get out of here.

As he reassured himself, the score-board slowly flickered into existence.  Immediately, Sanada let out a sigh of relief. 

However, this was short lived as he felt a sharp blow hit the back of his head.  As he gazed up from the ground he saw kyrt standing over him.  In his hand was a metal pole he must have picked up from the warehouse floor.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid you won’t be leaving quite yet.”  As Sanada looked over, he saw that Funya had done the same thing to Eclipsed.  

“Oh really?” Sanada replied.  Quickly, Sanada pulled a piece of rusty scrap metal from his pocket, slashing across kyrt’s leg.  Immediately kyrt let out a wild scream and fell backward, as blood gushed from newly created cut.

However, Sanada was already on his feet.  In an instant, he had dashed over to the crowd and in a matter of seconds his target became clear.  Sanada grabbed Cyr, and pressed the piece of rusty metal against her throat.

“I think I’ve shown this is sharp enough to be effective.  Now let me go, or you’ll all have her blood on your hands.”   Cyr had started sobbing, but Sanada shook her violently, forcing her into silence.   “Eclipsed get up, you’re coming too.”

Slowly, the three of them began edging towards the number 9 door, as the others all watched apprehensively.  Soul was kneeling next to kyrt, applying pressure to the several inch wide gash across the front of his leg.

As the door began to open, the other members begin to inch closer to the three of them, but Sanada pressed the metal closer to Cyr’s throat. 

“If you come any closer, all have to take her with me, and you know what will happen then.”

The other members froze in their tracks.  Sanada let out a small smirk and then threw Cyr forward, darting under the door after Eclipsed.  As the number 9 door clanged closed, nothing could be heard, aside from the sobs emanating from Cyr and gentle drips of kyrts blood as it hit the floor. 

"This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it." ~Charlie Chaplin

Congratulations Sanada and Eclipsed, the winners of this Ambidex Game.

"The other guy, who at the time I had no way to know, betrayed anyway" is no excuse.

The choosing of words carefully can also be considered tricking, which is something StrayCat loves engaging in.

I never gave that first excuse. I really did want to betray just once in the game, no matter who I betrayed.

Well, you could say that it counts as trickery, but it still is unfortunate that they didn't understand the meaning of "COMMENCE THE BATTLE", especially when there would be absolutely no point to betraying..

Please.  You talk like people like Eclipsed and Kosaki are the bad guys, but at least they're consistent.  You can always guess how they're going to vote.  In fact, they haven't done anything terrible the whole game.   The cold hearted killers are actually people like you Linova who are wishy-washy.  If I recall correctly, it was SoulJustIn who murdered Tiago.  Further, FinalChaos murdered Shiko for no reason what-so-ever.   And on top of all that, there was no out-side influence to blame it on, that was all of you acting of your own accord.  

So if anything Kurisu, I'd be happy you don't have those heartless killers around this game.  Of course, the alternative isn't actually pleasant either.    :upupu:

Eclipsed and Kosaki are predictable because they are logical and merciless. They will ally to stick with the pack and mercilessly betray so they can win.

Funya less so, he prefers behind the scenes plotting and gives no second thought to other people. Of course, he should probably work on thinking up better excuses, but that's that.

If they are wishy-washy that means they can yet see the right way to go about this, sparing as many lives as possible. But we already know people like Final Chaos and Sanada mean only to have fun, sacrificing as many people as they can in the process.

On the other hand, people like Kyrt, Mr. Vemocleous, Cyr, Shiko, SoulJustIn and me are trying to get out of here through trust and helpfulness. 

Don't think I have no idea about what I'm talking about.

And please, don't misunderstand, SoulJustIn did not murder me. I killed myself and you know that, so stop misinforming new people.

True enough, the way the game went in my absence was most disconcerting. Anyways, I'm hoping we can proceed to calmly analyze this and show these people that betraying is an awful thing to do.

Please, for gods sake, this is the kind of thing you publicly announce. Saying something like "I'll betray" can easily disrupt other player's moves and arguments in that situation. So many people allied and betrayed given the situation where there would be a definite win that game.

For the record, you plebs, I will ally with you if we are both 7+ points.

I will NOT betray just for the hell of it.

Again, stop acting like I've been doing that all this time; this was my FIRST time betraying for the win. And like I said, it wouldn't have mattered if I had allied; Linova and his partner were 3 and 4, they would've lost if they had allied. So I had to anticipate that they would try to gain some points or stall out the game by betraying. And with Linova having betrayed the round before, why would I ally with that? 

^why the hell does that sound so srs.

I'm not srs, don't worry :sachi:

Again, stop acting like I've been doing that all this time; this was my FIRST time betraying for the win. And like I said, it wouldn't have mattered if I had allied; Linova and his partner were 3 and 4, they would've lost anyways. And with Linova having betrayed the round before, why would I ally with that?

Well I decide to diligently study one day and there I'm left out of the game.

Ah well I did play all the games till now, it's good to give others a chance.

And in regards to what everyone has been saying of me, I'll just say that in the last game I actually did a Tiago and Allied every single round. If that isn't good enough then god knows what is.

I suppose you're right. Now if only we could trust half of what you say to not have been twisted.

The best I can do is imagine the turn of events from the spectator side of things and tell everyone my views, likely more trustworthy than yours. 

Where does this assumption that I'm trying to win come from? Haven't I told you before? My objective is to have as many people survive as possible, it is now and always has been.

Well only winners get awards after all.  :upupu:

As for proof, I've got all you could ever want right here.

umm, not sure what you guys want to do.. I'm going to predict that Party1 will both Ally to be on the safe side, Party2 Tiago&Shiko will Ally but I'm not sure about Vemo, and Party3 will both Betray since Eclipse already has a bad record.  I'll vote to change Vemo's choice.  Just because xD, if it gets changed to Betray, then that's karma on Shiko for the last game, and it will also prevent Tiago from winning more (killing two birds with one stone).. Plus, I don't think anyone's ever Betrayed Tiago on a first vote before, heh, so that might shake him a bit.  If it turns into Ally, then it's still okay, possibly help make game last longer if my original predictions are correct.

Well, the predictions weren't completely correct with Eclipse's Party, but at least we got the result we wanted with Tiago & Shiko = 1   :wahaha: bwuahahaha.

2 potentially dead players, 1 potential winner... this next match may be interesting~ since each of them are in a separate parties so they could really affect the votes. Hopefully Finalchaos's team will betray, so the game can continue for an additional round   :lol:

We've succeeded in shaking Tiago up enough to cause his own demise! -high five- team!   :wahaha:  Interesting results~

I find the decent into darkness quite satisfying myself, especially considering how sweet they pretend to be in game.

I'll just let you ponder which of your little "potential angels" that was for a while.  

For the record, you plebs, I will ally with you if we are both 7+ points.

I will NOT betray just for the hell of it.

Again, stop acting like I've been doing that all this time; this was my FIRST time betraying for the win. And like I said, it wouldn't have mattered if I had allied; Linova and his partner were 3 and 4, they would've lost anyways. I had to anticipate that they would try to gain some points or stall out the game by betraying. And with Linova having betrayed the round before, why would I ally with that? 

Well I decide to diligently study one day and there I'm left out of the game.

Ah well I did play all the games till now, it's good to give others a chance.

And in regards to what everyone has been saying of me, I'll just say that in the last game I actually did a Tiago and Allied every single round. If that isn't good enough then god knows what is.

You'll have to excuse me for having been dead. In my absence I never truly followed the game since, well, I was dead :sachi: 

Well chaps, let's hope we can keep that up then. The first round is coming up and we'll see what comes of it.

I find the decent into darkness quite satisfying myself, especially considering how sweet they pretend to be in game.

I'll just let you ponder which of your little "potential angels" that was for a while.  

Please, continue to share such information.  :holo:

Also, I couldn't possibly care less about who is plotting behind the scenes, I would do the same, the important thing is for them to allow everyone to survive during the game.

Well, the predictions weren't completely correct with Eclipse's Party, but at least we got the result we wanted with Tiago & Shiko = 1   :wahaha:

Oh? What's this? :jinpou:

Humans in their natural state. Quite magnificent things. 

Please, continue to share such information.  :holo:

Also, I couldn't possibly care less about who is plotting behind the scenes, I would do the same, the important thing is for them to allow everyone to survive during the game.

Oh really, Tiago would be willing to plot other's demise behind the scenes.  Duly noted indeed.