Which Visual Novels Would You Like To See Get Translated?

Kimanor

Akatsuki No Goei for starters, I hear some good things about that one. Interested. 

Also, being a fan of Eushully titles, well, just about all of them? That'd be great too. I'd gladly pay for all those. If I had to name one in particular I'd like to see -fully- translated, it'd be Soukoku no Arterial. The card game aspect thingy of that seems pretty cool.

Man, I wish.

Shi'ei no Sona-nyl

Hikari no Valusia

Kusarihime ~Euthanasia~

Sakura no Uta(I probably shouldn’t mention this due to hype, but oh well.)

Jisatsu no 101 no Tame no Houhou(Seems impossible due to age and rarity)

Flowers

Makki, Shoujobyou -Lyrical pop world's end(If it ever gets released.)

CAGE -OPEN-

CAGE -CLOSE-

Shingakkou ~Noli me Tangere~

Luckydog1(Preferably one integrated into the game already.)

Kurai Nichiyoubi - Sombre Dimanche

Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo yo,(Heard it’s impossible due to style though.)

Basically, Sakura no Uta, Asairo, more denpa, more Liar-soft, more BL, more Yuri, and I’ll be happy. I'm actually surprised on the amount I mentioned.

Things that most of people would love to play in English(me included):

Baldr Sky Dive1 “Lost Memory”

Baldr Sky Dive2 “Recordare”

Dies irae

White Album 2 ~Closing Chapter~

Angel Beats!

Dracu-riot! (Why no one's picking it up T.T?)

And some other newer games from companies like:

Saga Planets

Eushully

minori (damn, would love to see more minori's :( )

August (looks like their games are also awesome)

Favorite

Light

Well, I picked only one VN. Furthermore, I'm sick of waiting for Dracu-riot that I don't really care if I get to play it or not anymore.

... D:

I'm really interested in the characters developpment in this one... And yeah, I love eroge, event trash ones.

I'm really interested in the characters developpment in this one... And yeah, I love eroge, event trash ones.

That's fine (I guess). It's just... too much... for me. I don't really like the art but that's not the main reason. The main reason is, the stuff that actually happens in that VN.

If Angel Beats doesn't get picked up by Sekai Project then we'll all have a collective "WTF?!" moment.

Also, being a fan of Eushully titles, well, just about all of them? That'd be great too. I'd gladly pay for all those. If I had to name one in particular I'd like to see -fully- translated, it'd be Soukoku no Arterial. The card game aspect thingy of that seems pretty cool.

Man, I wish.

Me too.  I was looking through the Eushully titles for no good reason, and that one caught my eye.  I'm not in love with digital card games or anything, but I have to say, that one piqued my interest.  Eushully stuff seems to be fairly popular, so here's hoping ^_^

Well, my guess would be they will do KS for AB! after finishing up with Clannad, or something like that, so we it will be out probably 1/2/3Q 2016

If they decide to pick it up they will prolly have to pay ekhm... enormous amount of money for rights from Key and for voice's Let me think... Wow, Clannad actually was 140k$ minimum, well that's pretty cheap. So for AB! maybe 500k? Since it's pretty new, and it's such a high quality VN (Voices+CGs+Animations+Interface+Music everything is top notch) Or maybe even 700k$ or even 1mln$

Anyway, I think if it's AB! even 1m$ is possible to gather :) I would even contribute, for first time :D Well if SP decide to not pick it up, or Key won't allow them, there's always Fan Translators which we could count on for sure.

Seeing AB! on steam, damn, that would be pretty nice.

If Angel Beats doesn't get picked up by Sekai Project then we'll all have a collective "WTF?!" moment.

Me too. I was looking through the Eushully titles for no good reason, and that one caught my eye. I'm not in love with digital card games or anything, but I have to say, that one piqued my interest. Eushully stuff seems to be fairly popular, so here's hoping ^_^

I would rather Mangagamer or Jast picked it up to be all honest.

And here I hope that it might also be on Steam...

Really? Oh god why.

It was announced ages ago and is in final scripting now.

My list includes some titles that are already being translated, but I'll count them if they aren't out yet.

Sayonara wo Oshiete (This project is still alive... right? Right?)

Aoiro Rinne

Subarashiki Hibi

Dark Blue

pretty much anything from Black Cyc

Clover Days

Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

And probably a ton of others I'm forgetting right now.

Here are my list Of VN I want to Get translated

1. 11eyes -Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo-

2. 11gatsu no Arcadia

3.77 (Sevens) ~And, Two Stars Meet Again~

4. Magus Tale ~Sekaiju to Koisuru Mahoutsukai~

5. Magicalic ⇔ Sky High ~Soratobu Houki no Omoi wo Nosete~

6. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

7. Acchi Muite Koi

8. Aete Mushisuru Kimi to no Mirai ~Relay broadcast~

9. Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai

10. Kimi no Tonari de Koishiteru!