Who's All Excited For Dracu-riot! ?

Sonicboom2.0

I've been waiting for this game for awhile and was wondering who else is waiting for it? It's been in translation for a couple years was wondering if it's ever going to get down but don't worry I'm patient enough to wait for it, it must be almost done if they're releasing another partial English patch.

that means i´m some kind of mutant or what? :unsure:

edit: also wanna mention that one vn, dunno its name now, ahh the one with vampire-mafia stuff, you know automata anti bloodsucker action, ahhh whats its name...

No of course not lol. I just mean I wish I could translate a lot of VNs for people.

What game is that?  I see a vampire loli.  My favorite type of loli.

Honestly I was just messing around, that is Kanojo-tachi no Ryuugi, a game I tried reading early on in my eroge phase because there was a TL project for it so I was curious.  I think that project has become a star in the heavens, though.

The truth is it was a little too creepy for me so I would probably play Dracu-Riot instead (it looks a lot milder) if I weren't already playing Noble Works which has the same game style as Dracu Riot but it has ojou-samas which I like better than vampire girls.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, too bad that there won´t be any translation anytime soon.. It´s so freaking good. The fruits of countless hours learning Jap :D

"A juveniles everyday life consists of eating, masturbating and sleeping, doesn´t it?"

DRACU3.jpg

I've been waiting for this game for awhile and was wondering who else is waiting for it? It's been in translation for a couple years was wondering if it's ever going to get down but don't worry I'm patient enough to wait for it, it must be almost done if they're releasing another partial English patch.