CONGRATS!

Ryoji

Hey everyone,

We've got some exciting news: Three awesome members of our community, plus Steve, have agreed to become moderators. Here's the list so you can drop by and congratulate them:

Down - Technical Support Healer + Forums Taskforce Demolitionist

Luch - Technical Support Ninja

SolidBatman - New Member Support Doctor + Forums Taskforce Tactician

Steve - Forum Moderation (Fan Translation Discussion, Volunteer Talk) KS Enthusiast its his favorite game EVER!!!

This is just another step were taking to ensure that this forum continues to be the best Visual Novel Community there is!!

Lol grats!

So what are the differences between Technical Support Healer and Technical Support Ninja?

And also Forums Taskforce Demolitionist and Forums Taskforce Tactician? haha

8D

Well a Forums taskforce tactician is supposed to stand around and look important. Luckily I'm a pro at pretending to be important.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! :D

Well a Forums taskforce tactician is supposed to stand around and look important. Luckily I'm a pro at pretending to be important.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! :D/>

HAH! I KNEW YOU WEREN'T ACTUALLY THE FORUM SNAKE! D:

Haha, get it? Tactician? Solid Snake? Anyone? >3>;

Congratulations everyone!

Here's a randomly chosen song~:

Ha, now I see why Luch is the Technical Support Ninja. He blazingly fast solved the last two issues and instantly renamed and locked the topics, I didn't even have the time to post. I ain't have a thing to do =p Great job!

I'll just be Forums Taskforce Demolitionist for now then. I guess this title means I can freely swing around my ban/lock/del-hammer. Fear me.

Ha, now I see why Luch is the Technical Support Ninja. He blazingly fast solved the last two issues and instantly renamed and locked the topics, I didn't even have the time to post. I ain't have a thing to do =p Great job!

I'll just be Forums Taskforce Demolitionist for now then. I guess this title means I can freely swing around my ban/lock/del-hammer. Fear me.

He could at least use his new superpower for good, for me it was mostly clicking on EDIT instead of REPLY xD (happened to your post too just now xD)

Anyway thanks guys xD

I will just be doing whatever I was doing (so nothing much except ranting on the forums xD) and try not to delete people's posts accidentally xD