Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

I think we can all agree that Ayaka is the best grill.

will you marry me?

Too late :sachi:

So it begins......... Again  :amane:

By the way, what was everyone's favourite running gag or character trait in PE. Personally mine would have to be Ruriko's constant sexual innuendos, made me laugh ever time without fail.

Rise's route did require a lot of suspension of disbelief. for me the worst part was when

The hospital let Masaya out after suffering a stab wound that left him on Death's door after just ONE day.

Call me a cynic but is there the possibility that Ruriko was intentionally left out to provide extra incentive to buy the fan-disc?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Gets near fatal stab wound, is 'k a day later.  Wut

Yeah, that is possible, it would just be kinda weird if they left bits of it around in the original, or what would seem like bits of her route.

By the way, what was everyone's favourite running gag or character trait in PE. Personally mine would have to be Ruriko's constant sexual innuendos, made me laugh ever time without fail.

Same, actually :sachi:

You spelled Ritsuko wrong, silly ^_^

Does anyone else think the shine marks on the girls' hair looks like a heart rate monitor from a hospital?  That's been bugging me for a while.  Also, did anyone catch the one line in the common route where Masaya says Ayaka's line before she does (and technically refers to himself in the third person)?  That made me laugh quite a bit.  It was when they were playing Life, if I remember correctly.

Konomi best girl. I want her to be my little sister.

But yes, Nimbus, Panterbell is clearly the star of Princess Evangile. Mascot animals are a crucial part of any good VN, really - Chibimoth in Rewrite, Botan in Clannad, Hat in KonoSora, Makoto in Kanon...

Chibimoth is best mascot just because of Kotori's route 

~~

Didn''t really care about Panterbell, since it never really got any focus. Shame, cuz from what mitch babbled about a while back good ol' Panters played a large role in Ruriko's fandisc route.

Fun fact: I didn't know that 母 (haha) meant mother until I read Princess Evangile.  I'd only ever hear "okaasan" used before.

~~~

Has MangaGamer really said anything about the fandisc yet?  I mean, obviously they're gonna translate it eventually, but when is the question.

Doddler on the fan disc:

We've talked briefly about different ways it could be handled, including possibly combining [the game and the fan disc], but I'm not sure that's really possible given the way the game is built. It's possible they could be sold together at least.

Just to clarify, that's not to guarantee the fandisc will happen. It's a popular idea among the staff, and given how happy Moonstone is with the sales of Evangile, we'd probably just need to ask to get started. But the fandisc is still a pretty hefty time investment and I don't think any of the translators are free to work on it... we're already picking up projects at a faster rate than we're finishing them. The game continues to sell well however, which is a really nice surprise, so it could still happen!

So unless he's pulling a fast one on us, it sounds like it's not happening yet.

Well, that's a pretty frustrating non-answer.  Even if they don't make any guarantees that it'll happen, I'd think it would be a little strange if they didn't translate the fandisc eventually.  Oh well, time to play the waiting game, I guess.  My backlog can occupy me until then.

I get the feeling since up until PE came out the Moonstone game most people were asking for was Imouto Paradise 2 that's probably the next game from said company we'll see localized. I did actually ask once which we're likely to see first a hard copy of PE or the localization of the FD and the answer seemed to lean towards the former (though this was coming from I think a mod so take that how you will...).

http://forums.mangagamer.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=562&start=15#p14159

Edit: And yes I realize my question wasn't exactly worded that way, so more reason to take my words with a grain of salt :P