Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

I wasn't going to take a stance on the best girl since I love them all but this takes the cake (by the tiniest sliver). 

2qimrhK.jpg

I figured at the end it would be Ritsuko since the wedding dress seen, then Chiho just because childhood friend and the 10k race OP, and finally Rise because I thought she had the best backstory regarding her mother. 

Ooooh but I loved how Masaya was held hostage for 10 days and broke out just to rush to Ritsuko.

and then and then he got willingly stabbed for Rise...

then he knocked the goons lights out to save Chiho...

So all in all the best girl is Ruriko! Yay middle ground.

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving this thread.  The dead shall not rest in peace ^_^

Just finished Rise's route.  I enjoyed it, but there were a few glaring plot holes that made it a little difficult to do so.

There's no way in hell that Rise's mom wouldn't have been moved to a high security mental hospital where you aren't allowed to leave after she burnt down the shrine and almost killed Masaya.  Dunno anything about Japan's mental hospitals, but that was just ridiculous.  Also, I really doubt that any school would let a violent mental patient into its ground for any reason, considering the lawsuits they would receive if anyone found out about it.

It's really hard not to compare it to really high quality stuff like Grisaia no Kajitsu and G-senjou, but I guess I just gotta suspend my disbelief and go through it without thinking too hard on the next routes.

Moving on to Ritsuko's route.  After reading the common route I really felt like Ruriko should have had a route in the main game.  It really seems to me like it was planned but dropped at some point, since she marks where she's sitting on Masaya's map for the stargazing event and everything.

Moving on to Ritsuko's route.  After reading the common route I really felt like Ruriko should have had a route in the main game.  It really seems to me like it was planned but dropped at some point, since she marks where she's sitting on Masaya's map for the stargazing event and everything.

Probably more than just one reason by itself; time and money constraints seem the most likely, in my opinion  It's always about time and money.  They might have just shoved her route into the common route instead of dropping it entirely, since I can't imagine why they would have needed to have it be in there if she was going to have her own route.

Dunno.  I kinda doubt they switched her with Ritsuko, though.  They probably were gonna go with 5 heroines but cut Ruriko.  Not gonna deny that most VNs go with an overall balanced body type scale for their heroines.  That doesn't seem like it would be the main reason to drop her, though, at least, I hope it wasn't :vinty:

My favorite characters so far are Ritsuko, Tamie and Ruriko.  Tamie is hilarious, and I wish she got more screen time.

In general I think people are too nitpicky about things not making sense or not being realistic

The whole thing is fiction ppl!@# Just sit back and enjoy the nonsense going on w/o focusing too much on 'this wouldn't be like this in real life!@#' :sachi:

Rise best girl btw

as if for rises moms non existant threatment for public safety, didnt bother me at all, when living in a world where apparently every 2nd girl gets gangraped in school, suspicious goons walking around in broad daylight & stuff...

edit: regarding its fd, it has already been half-officially announced

tumblr_nr2ywhJucd1s0sw6no1_540.jpg

Please don't remind me about Tamie or the fandisc, it still hurts.

For the people unaware: Do not open the TvTropes page for Princess Evangile. Some twat wrote everything that happens in Tamie's route in there, without any spoiler tags. I'm really, really, REALLY mad about that. 

I swore to rip this guy's thorax in half with my bare hands, if I ever get the chance to do so.

I'm reviving this thread.  The dead shall not rest in peace ^_^

Just finished Rise's route.  I enjoyed it, but there were a few glaring plot holes that made it a little difficult to do so.

There's no way in hell that Rise's mom wouldn't have been moved to a high security mental hospital where you aren't allowed to leave after she burnt down the shrine and almost killed Masaya.  Dunno anything about Japan's mental hospitals, but that was just ridiculous.  Also, I really doubt that any school would let a violent mental patient into its ground for any reason, considering the lawsuits they would receive if anyone found out about it.

It's really hard not to compare it to really high quality stuff like Grisaia no Kajitsu and G-senjou, but I guess I just gotta suspend my disbelief and go through it without thinking too hard on the next routes.