Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

This is the first visual novel I've ever read, it was a nice story... I found myself having some heartthrob at the end of each route, it was really touching  :cry: I hope the fan disk gets translated, I really don't want it to end

Hehee welcome to the visual novel family.

Hehee welcome to the visual novel family.

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu,

Da~rling

ritsukofaceemoticonuru8x.png *Instant sugary explosion in heart*

do you have any recommendations similar to this one? (H-scenes not necessary, I honestly found them intrusive at some points)

and is anyone still discussing it, or have people moved on by now? 

Da~rling

do you have any recommendations similar to this one? (H-scenes not necessary, I honestly found them intrusive at some points)

Well actually I haven't even read Princess Evangile :P so I don't know how it was but you might wanna try out Hoshizora no Memoria

Da~rling

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/9727-vns-like-princess-evangile-translated-andor-dramamystery-vns/

Well actually I haven't even read Princess Evangile :P so I don't know how it was but you might wanna try out Hoshizora no Memoria

Thanks, I'll look it up, though I don't understand a lick of actual Japanese.

Thank you for covering for my lack of attempting to browse, I'll not do it again.  :mare:

Because one recommendation is better than 20: KonoSora. No H-Scenes if you get the Steam edition, but there's a patch out there to restore them. So, it's totally up to you. I played without H-Scenes and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's very similar in tone to Princess Evangile, IMO - very light-hearted overall, with a little bit of drama here and there.

Because one recommendation is better than 20: KonoSora. No H-Scenes if you get the Steam edition, but there's a patch out there to restore them. So, it's totally up to you. I played without H-Scenes and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's very similar in tone to Princess Evangile, IMO - very light-hearted overall, with a little bit of drama here and there.

I can vouch for Fred here, though I personally would recommend installing the patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Question Regarding Rise's route

No idea if this has already been addressed, but during the final speech for the Grande Vote, Rise is the first to talk and immediately goes back to the hospital before even getting the chance for the applause to finish. If this is so, why did the president of the other society, who hadn't yet given her speech, go with her?

It's very subtle but I think Rise got lost on the way there so Ritsuko actually did have time to do her speech and then meet up with Rise who by then makes it to the hospital

If by very subtle you mean that, while not the least bit hinted at, Rise got lost going back to the hospital she had just come from and somehow took long enough for Ritsuko to finish her speech and teleport next to Rise in the period between her rushing out of the school and time-skipping to the hospital, then yes, that makes total sense.

Was there so much time in between? I actually forgot and don't have a savestate to check.

It's a timeskip from when she left running to when she arrived at the hospital.

@Tiago Okay I have detective'd

I guess slight spoilers

2HEcrDY.jpg

-By the time Rise ran to the hospital the rally ended so that means Ritsuko finished her speech as well

pICzlbV.jpg
-And so [she waited for the others to come before ganking Masaya] or [the others teleported to her location via space magic]

idk :P

~~
Btw i got fking CHILLS hearing Chiho speak cuz now that voice is associated with Yumina for me >.>

Saved Ayaka's route for last since that is what I was told to do. 

I'm at the part where Ayaka decides to be the proxy for Tamie-san to get the Headmistress back to her senses. The headmistress is just kept getting more and more wacko each route I played (Rise>Chiho>Ritusko>Ayaka). I tend to hate her for the majority but by the end she somehow gets on my good side.

Ritusko, I thought she would have had the least h-scenes but nope! She is pretty horny... I enjoyed it a lot.

Rise's best scene was the one with the ripped stockings/outdoors.

Chiho's best scene was in the class rooms.

and since I haven't finished Ayaka's right now it's when they were athe ball. That was good stuff.

I do feel that there was to much. I normally don't skip through h-scenes but I found that I would more often in PE. I don't entirely mind though because all the girls are amazing.

Saved Ayaka's route for last since that is what I was told to do. 

I'm at the part where Ayaka decides to be the proxy for Tamie-san to get the Headmistress back to her senses.

The headmistress is just kept getting more and more wacko each route I played (Rise>Chiho>Ritusko>Ayaka). I tend to hate her for the majority but by the end she somehow gets on my good side.

Ritusko, I thought she would have had the least h-scenes but nope! She is pretty horny... I enjoyed it a lot.

Rise's best scene was the one with the ripped stockings/outdoors.

Chiho's best scene was in the class rooms.

and since I haven't finished Ayaka's right now it's when they were athe ball. That was good stuff.

I do feel that there was to much. I normally don't skip through h-scenes but I found that I would more often in PE. I don't entirely mind though because all the girls are amazing.

Yup. There's 5 H-scenes per heroine so yeah @.@

Out of all heroines I probably enjoyed Ritsuko's H-scenes the most :kosame:

~~

Yeah, I had the same playthrough Rise->Chiho->Ritsuko->Ayaka as yours and I think its the best way to maximize the feels regarding Headmistress aka you spend the whole game hating her more and more and then BAM Ayaka's route just somehow nullifies all that gg ez.