Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

I'll go into detail why, but it's spoilery, so I'll have to hide it:

Spoiler

You can't view Chico as a typical tsundere, her initial coldness comes from reacting to seeing Masaya for the first time after she believed she had been abandoned by him. She had finally worked up the nerve to confess her feelings for him after years of just being his best friend, and he stood her up to take Rise to the Festival. And later he just disappears thanks to his dad being a complete dipshit. We're talking lifelong-grown feelings getting hit hard. Hurt, frustration, sadness, etc. And now he's back, she's confused about her feelings, and now surrounded by nothing but competition all over the place. All the while being somewhat of an outcast because the societal system of Vincennes frowns upon late entrants. That's a lot for an 18+ (ha ha) year old to deal with.

In comparison, Ayaka's route was just stupid. Let's pretend she's not really your kid, Headmistress, and dad can go along with it and watch you treat her like crap. Screw that noise. Punt idiot mom to the curb and take care of your daughter.

Konomi is still the best, though.

5 hours ago, Valmore said:

I'll go into detail why, but it's spoilery, so I'll have to hide it:

Reveal hidden contents

You can't view Chico as a typical tsundere, her initial coldness comes from reacting to seeing Masaya for the first time after she believed she had been abandoned by him. She had finally worked up the nerve to confess her feelings for him after years of just being his best friend, and he stood her up to take Rise to the Festival. And later he just disappears thanks to his dad being a complete dipshit. We're talking lifelong-grown feelings getting hit hard. Hurt, frustration, sadness, etc. And now he's back, she's confused about her feelings, and now surrounded by nothing but competition all over the place. All the while being somewhat of an outcast because the societal system of Vincennes frowns upon late entrants. That's a lot for an 18+ (ha ha) year old to deal with.

In comparison, Ayaka's route was just stupid. Let's pretend she's not really your kid, Headmistress, and dad can go along with it and watch you treat her like crap. Screw that noise. Punt idiot mom to the curb and take care of your daughter.

Konomi is still the best, though.

fair enough i can understand why u can like her but even the most saddest of pasts cant make me like her or Tsunderes in general 

jst plain annoys me lol

As for best route, i think i already said i never finished any all of them were boring but the common route was more or less rly interesting, too bad couldnt keep me interested after i found out Ruriko and that president doesnt have routes xD

41 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

A lot of Konomi love lately. I just found her outright annoying.

She was certainly a bit over the top which always bears the risk to be received as annoying. But for me she was the only one who brought some much-needed life in the otherwise rather stale common route. She was a bit like a loli ball hitting a blob of moe pins with full speed, and everyone went "Ahhhh, Konomi!" :pyaa:. She was just hilarious!

8 hours ago, Valmore said:

COMBO ki_breaker_1653.jpg!!!!!

Chiho > Ritsuko > Rise > Ayaka

Chiho's was clearly the best route in that it has groundings in things that can actually happen in reality and made teh feelz much better than the other routes.

You. Are. AWESOME!

Somebody who genuinely likes Chiho is on this forum. Not only that but she's the top route in your pick!

I also agree with what you said later on as well. I really felt sorry for her based on what the MC did to her when they were young. I was more interested on whether she'll forgive him or not and the conclusion of the Sports Festival was also sad in a sense.

We should be friends!

No! We have to be friends!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, for my picks on these routes:

Ayaka > Rise = Chiho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ritsuko

I personally didn't like Ristuko's character based on my first impression although she does open up eventually to the MC and show off her embarrassing side. Her route shows just how useless she is in general. Her mother makes all the rules and she follows them having no control over it. There were a ton of times where she can rebut and oppose her but all she does is cry and weep and doesn't do anything about it.

I'm sorry guys but I cannot handle her route. It's so cringeworthy that I'd rather pick Chiho's route over her's anytime.

31 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Konomi reminds me of Sena from Noble Works. Misunderstands everything and thinks everything is related to sex. I LOVE THAT PERSONALITY! :miyako: 

I think she's more similar to Akari since both don't really have an idea how sex actually works. Sena is different here since she knows EXACTLY how it works and somehow affiliates every action from Takeru to something sexual just to get completely turned on by imagining it in her mind. She's actually a real closet pervert. Originally I wasn't so interested in her, but since she 'borrowed' Chiaki's eroge supplies as 'educational material' for Akari, she kind of won my heart. Looking forward to her route. 8)

11 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Konomi reminds me of Sena from Noble Works. Misunderstands everything and thinks everything is related to sex. I LOVE THAT PERSONALITY! :miyako: 

DON'T LOOK ME IN THE EYES I'LL GET PREGNANT!!!

The pool cleaning scene was one of the funnier moments in PE.:wahaha:

10 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I think she's more similar to Akari since both don't really have an idea how sex actually works. Sena is different here since she knows EXACTLY how it works and somehow affiliates every action from Takeru to something sexual just to get completely turned on by imagining it in her mind. She's actually a real closet pervert. Originally I wasn't so interested in her, but since she 'borrowed' Chiaki's eroge supplies as 'educational material' for Akari, she kind of won my heart. Looking forward to her route. 8)

They are somewhat similar in a sense of their reactions. They panic and their facial expressions change a lot.

On 2/7/2016 at 10:18 PM, CeruleanGamer said:

They are somewhat similar in a sense of their reactions. They panic and their facial expressions change a lot.

Yeah i thought the same things as i was going through Noble  Works,  the similarities in some places are real... Im still so waiting for this release

On 1/24/2016 at 11:25 PM, jetpack003 said:

So Marika's route is considered the shortest in this game?

That's kind of disappointing since I was looking forward to that one the most.

Hi there! I'm the editor for W/H, and I thought I'd pop in for a moment to answer your question.

From shortest to longest, it's Ruriko > Tamie > Marika > Konomi > Mitsuki. For the original PE heroines, it's Ayaka > Ritsuko > Chiho > Rise. The routes don't vary much in size, and are actually quite lengthy. So everyone gets to enjoy their favorite girl to the fullest~ :3

Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, KaitsuKai said:

Hi there! I'm the editor for W/H, and I thought I'd pop in for a moment to answer your question.

From shortest to longest, it's Ruriko > Tamie > Marika > Konomi > Mitsuki. For the original PE heroines, it's Ayaka > Ritsuko > Chiho > Rise. The routes don't vary much in size, and are actually quite lengthy. So everyone gets to enjoy their favorite girl to the fullest~ :3

Hope that helps!

Did you measure this by character count? I felt like Marika was shortest just because the pacing and the setting changes weren't as diverse as the other characters. 

On 2/18/2016 at 6:38 AM, KaitsuKai said:

Hope that helps!

ohh nice, thx for the info

• 2 years later...