Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Original character of anime/manga reference? Oiiiii leave the source if possible for pretty pictures please! :wahaha:, so we can check out the artist:sachi:.

I believe that it is Shirakawa Ayane from PP -Pianissimo- Ayatsuri Ningyou no Rinbu , since they are similar , and the artist , said "Pianissimo clear Memorial ! ! Aya Nee ! # Inogure" ( translate with your perfect goggle translator :makina:) , and here is the link to the twitter page of the artist https://twitter.com/kobuta0831

32 minutes ago, SCG_1037 said:

CoihvaEW8AEnVLc.jpg

Honestly, that's probably the most difficult decision I've had to make in this election. I'm slightly leaning towards the left option though, mainly because there's already a bipartisan movement to end corruption in politics, and it has had minor success in certain cities. https://represent.us/

6 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Honestly, that's probably the most difficult decision I've had to make in this election. I'm slightly leaning towards the left option though, mainly because there's already a bipartisan movement to end corruption in politics, and it has had minor success in certain cities. https://represent.us/

How is there even people doubting this.

If Hillary happened to be a even more corrupt than it's though, and a blatantly bad president, the only doubt I'd have it how I can keep getting people to vote for her. Seriously, it scares me that people even consider maybe voting Trump. He'll end up winning, and the US citizens will deserve the piece of shitty dystopia they'll get as a result.

11 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

If Hillary happened to be a even more corrupt than it's though, and a blatantly bad president, the only doubt I'd have it how I can keep getting people to vote for her. Seriously, it scares me that people even consider maybe voting Trump. He'll end up winning, and the US citizens will deserve the piece of shitty dystopia they'll get as a result.

I just keep waiting for Trump to reveal his eventual trollface.

In all seriousness, it's hard to take Trump seriously. His claims are too exaggerated for someone as intelligent as him. Even if he's elected, no member of the UN is going to allow his ridiculous notions. People tend to forget that in this day and age, a president isn't exactly a king, let alone a dictator.

2 minutes ago, Lucius said:

In all seriousness, it's hard to take Trump seriously. His claims are too exaggerated for someone as intelligent as him. Even if he's elected, no member of the UN is going to allow his ridiculous notions. People tend to forget that in this day and age, a president isn't exactly a king, let alone a dictator.

Yeah, but it makes a big point of how far to shit has the US citizens gone. Trump being the actual candidate from the Republicans is already somewhat crazy (but, well, it's the republicans, they are a joke in general). But the moment you realise that a candidate for presidency of the White House, has more in common with Hitler than anyone else... well, kinda makes me facepalm when I see people struggling to decide who to vote.

"Hey, Trump wants mass-deportations, a retarded Chinese wall-like, and closing as much as possible a country that gets so many riches from being this international.

Yeah... but the other candidate had some weird corruption shit some time ago!"

22 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

Actually, believe it or not, there are good arguments to be made on whether it's worth it to vote Hillary. In the political scene, she is painted as the lesser of two evils, and her favorable ratings are enormously low. Yet, despite her electability issues, and the email leak that came out shortly before the DNC, the Democratic Party decided to choose her for the nomination instead of Bernie Sanders. This was a massive slap in the face to his followers, and they may not ever be able to pick themselves up from that crushing defeat. So a lot of them have decided to either stay home and not vote, vote for a 3rd party candidate, or write Bernie in. In their views, Hillary is not that much better than Trump, and voting for the lesser of two evils isn't seen as productive. I don't agree with them, but I can't ever bring myself to argue with them. And as much as I want to, there's really nothing I can say to convince them otherwise. I can tell them there's a better way to fight corruption, I can try to scare them to vote against Trump, and I can tell them that this won't help with their agenda, but it just doesn't work. I really wish I could find other ways to defend voting for Hillary, but she's a godawful candidate and almost impossible to sell for her political merits at all.

1 minute ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Actually, believe it or not, there are good arguments to be made on whether it's worth it to vote Hillary. In the political scene, she is painted as the lesser of two evils, and her favorable ratings are enormously low. Yet, despite her electability issues, and the email leak that came out shortly before the DNC, the Democratic Party decided to choose her for the nomination instead of Bernie Sanders. This was a massive slap in the face to his followers, and they may not ever be able to pick themselves up from that crushing defeat. So a lot of them have decided to either stay home and not vote, vote for a 3rd party candidate, or write Bernie in. In their views, Hillary is not that much better than Trump, and voting for the lesser of two evils isn't seen as productive. I don't agree with them, but I can't ever bring myself to argue with them. And as much as I want to, there's really nothing I can say to convince them otherwise. I can tell them there's a better way to fight corruption, I can try to scare them to vote against Trump, and I can tell them that this won't help with their agenda, but it just doesn't work. I really wish I could find other ways to defend voting for Hillary, but she's a godawful candidate and almost impossible to sell for her political merits at all.

I'd say that a pretty easy way to argue their decision is to point out how hilariously childish it is that they might be going to benefit or even make Trump president, someone so extremely opposed to the ideas of Bernie, in a fit of disappointment and revenge.

In a country ruled by bipartidism, you either vote the lesser evil, or you are benefiting the other party. It's a sucky reality. But a real one.

1 minute ago, Jun Inoue said:

I'd say that a pretty easy way to argue their decision is to point out how hilariously childish it is that they might be going to benefit or even make Trump president, someone so extremely opposed to the ideas of Bernie, in a fit of disappointment and revenge.

In a country ruled by bipartidism, you either vote the lesser evil, or you are benefiting the other party. It's a sucky reality. But a real one.

Celebrities and news anchors have already tried that, and all it did was piss them off. Shame tactics are really not effective at all to convince someone to vote for her.

Yeah, we're probably headed for the brink of destruction at this point. This is why I have little to no faith in humanity.