VN-Angel

Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

13 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

It was at this point he realized his mind has been completely warped by hentai

let me correct you:
It was at this point he we realized his our mind has been completely warped by hentai

10 hours ago, Thyndd said:

OMG That channel is pure gold xDD

ikr... found that channel on my recommendation list, and it was good...

6 hours ago, Akshay said:

Someone's playin' Eiyuu Senki <33

I got addicted to this game last year and spent 30+ hours trying to clear this thing on Nightmare mode

I remember seeing Eiyuu Senki some time ago (maybe some years?) and thinking "damn, this is the kind of VN I wish got translated. "Tactical" gameplay, waifus and world domination. Then, this week I randomly decided to check for the first time in ages erogedownloads and, lo and behold, it was there as a translated VN. Yay~

One question, though. I've already seen the first 2 h-scenes with Himiko, so I'm wondering... do all characters have at least 1 scene? Only some? Or is it only Himiko? I'm wondering this cuz I've seen those 2 scenes, which were very close together, and then nothing with any character for quite a while. :rubycry:

7 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

I remember seeing Eiyuu Senki some time ago (maybe some years?) and thinking "damn, this is the kind of VN I wish got translated. "Tactical" gameplay, waifus and world domination. Then, this week I randomly decided to check for the first time in ages erogedownloads and, lo and behold, it was there as a translated VN. Yay~

One question, though. I've already seen the first 2 h-scenes with Himiko, so I'm wondering... do all characters have at least 1 scene? Only some? Or is it only Himiko? I'm wondering this cuz I've seen those 2 scenes, which were very close together, and then nothing with any character for quite a while. :rubycry:

Not all characters have an H-Scene. This is not strange when you consider there are at least 50 or 60 of them.

I estimate about 20 have one. Generally, at least 2. H-Scenes take a while until they happen with non-Himiko. If it goes anything like mine went (and it can go differently, because you can tackle world conquering in any order), you'll have most of the World under your control before the H-Scenes start appearing.

Also, here's an image:

krqMo8c.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Not all characters have an H-Scene. This is not strange when you consider there are at least 50 or 60 of them.

I estimate about 20 have one. Generally, at least 2. H-Scenes take a while until they happen with non-Himiko. If it goes anything like mine went (and it can go differently, because you can tackle world conquering in any order), you'll have most of the World under your control before the H-Scenes start appearing.

Also, here's an image:

krqMo8c.jpg

Ah, I see, thanks. I did see that the gallery wasn't all that "small", so I guessed/hoped for scenes, but wanted to be certain :Kappa:

Also, have a gif, which I cannot properly make show up:

https://imgur.com/p4BaRU0

Edited by Jun Inoue

2 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Himeko has the most h, followed by arthur. A lot of my favorite waifu's didn't have h-scenes, while some I wasn't too interested in had multiple ones.

The fan translated version imports ps3 content. It also imports some h scenes from eiyuu senki gold. This means around 10 more heroines have h-scenes (such as gawain) in the fan-translated version.