What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Damn it Eldin, I remembered how hard I laughed the first time I saw that scene, and it's been the same again, I just can't stop laughing xD

I'm currently watching Minami-ke Okawari (2nd season). I wasn't sure what to expect from this anime but it turned out really fun and entertaining. I have to say that I don't like the design for the characters of the 2nd season, the colors are too bright and don't suit the ones from the 1st season.

Just watched Nekomonogatari Kuro..

My impresson:

Hanekawa and Araragi's background story was epic. Makes me want to root for her.

And they were just so in love with each other. They should've been perfect for each other. :)/>

Makes me want to see what is in store for the Monogatari 2 this summer. Also, does anyone have info regarding the Kizumonogatari movie? I've been waiting for it for a while..

Finished a lot of series I fished through the comments in this post. So, first of all, I'd like to thank all these nameless heroes for their amazing (and unaware) recommendations, even if I did see them because of a whim when I was browsing Fuwa in stalker mode xD. So, Arakawa under the Bridge was nice, really reminds me of the Monogatari series in some aspects. Both Nichijous are awesome too. Finnaly there was 5 centimeter per second, and I've got to say that was amazing. To be completely honest, in terms of art and music only, as the story was average, although pretty simbolic.

Right now I'm watching some reasonably old animes I guess (at least to me), like Mai Hime and Bamboo Blade, apart from the ones I'm watching from this season.

Finished a lot of series I fished through the comments in this post. So, first of all, I'd like to thank all these nameless heroes for their amazing (and unaware) recommendations, even if I did see them because of a whim when I was browsing Fuwa in stalker mode xD. So, Arakawa under the Bridge was nice, really reminds me of the Monogatari series in some aspects. Both Nichijous are awesome too. Finnaly there was 5 centimeter per second, and I've got to say that was amazing. To be completely honest, in terms of art and music only, as the story was average, although pretty simbolic.

Right now I'm watching some reasonably old animes I guess (at least to me), like Mai Hime and Bamboo Blade, apart from the ones I'm watching from this season.

Bamboo Blade!!!!!! Sooo good and underrated! Not a bad episode in the bunch not to mention Tama-chan kicks serious ass

Bamboo Blade!!!!!! Sooo good and underrated! Not a bad episode in the bunch not to mention Tama-chan kicks serious ass

Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far. Kirino is the best character for me, even though Tama-chan is so adorable (and loli).

Just finished To Aru Majutsu no Index and I'm starting to watch Railgun.

Good choice good choice. The episode at the beach...oh man you didn't die of laughter kudos to you :P

I just started watching Amagami SS since I can't get my hands on a english patch for the game. It's pretty funny and I can relate to the guys situation making it even better, Ahh the SoL genre has stolen my heart. Im sorry comedies :(

Good choice good choice. The episode at the beach...oh man you didn't die of laughter kudos to you :P/>/>

I just started watching Amagami SS since I can't get my hands on a english patch for the game. It's pretty funny and I can relate to the guys situation making it even better, Ahh the SoL genre has stolen my heart. Im sorry comedies :(/>/>

I enjoyed Amagami SS a lot. Slice of Life is definitely the genre that I seem to watch the most (lately)

Lately I'm constantly picking things up and I struggle to finish them =o

Watched a half of Toshokan Sensou and it's pretty enjoyable.

Also started watching SDF Macross, it's well animated but god dammit the seiyuus for the two main characters are so terrible and their dialogs are so bad. Mainly enjoying the popcorn aspect. Itano Circus and stuff.

And I also started Eureka Seven. I'm at episode about 13 and shit's getting better and better. This could well end up being in my favorites. Awesome animation + giant robots + comedy + actually good romance + kinda mystic plot = full of win.

OK, just watched Ghost in the Shell ARISE - Border 1 - Ghost Pain. I seriously recommend it.

Outstanding beginning to whats going to be a great series of movies. GO NOW!!

EDIT: And the soundtrack is awesome. That beat in the ED is stuck in my head. Love it!!

hmm...

ok Sci-fi:

Ergo Proxy

Bubblegum Crisis

Geneshaft

Outlaw Star

Silly...

Sumomomo Momomo

Azumanga Daioh

Golden Boy

Detroit Metal City

Theres a few, if you can be a bot more specific, i can probably help more

bit* stupid phone

hmm...

ok Sci-fi:

Ergo Proxy

Bubblegum Crisis

Geneshaft

Outlaw Star

Silly...

Sumomomo Momomo

Azumanga Daioh

Golden Boy

Detroit Metal City

Theres a few, if you can be a bot more specific, i can probably help more

bit* stupid phone

outlaw star and ergo proxy are both in my top ten list in that other thread. I like you.

think i'll go rewatch ergo proxy. haven't watched it in ages...

cheers.