What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Finished yesterday Wake Up, Girls! ... I had low expectations to that because of some statements  ^_^  ... But in the end I really liked it. It's a nice Idol show and could be compared to Idolm@ster, I think, with a bit more suffering and less girls. It's not always the happy joyful idol show and shows a bit of the "darker" sides of the business but it isn't really that depressing. In the end I gave it 8/10 because I like stuff like that.

The next one is probably Nichijou...

Finished machine doll~

Yaya pretty much made that whole show worth it. The series has so much potential overall.
Sadly it ends on such an inconclusive note that leaves a lot to be desired.
Maybe we'll have a second season at some point but i doubt it.

This. When the credits rolled I was like "Nooo it's over ;-;"

Apparently the LN has 14 volumes, with the anime adapting the first 3. No idea how the anime world works, but what determines if there will be another season?

Finished machine doll~

This. When the credits rolled I was like "Nooo it's over ;-;"

Apparently the LN has 14 volumes, with the anime adapting the first 3. No idea how the anime world works, but what determines if there will be another season?

Either the anime sales were high or the LN sales were high. Otherwise there won't be a sequel.

Yaya pretty much made that whole show worth it. The series has so much potential overall.

Sadly it ends on such an inconclusive note that leaves a lot to be desired.

Maybe we'll have a second season at some point but i doubt it.

I really hope there are plans for a second season it just ended like you say kind of abruptly

BTW i´m watching Absolute Duo

Edited by Thomas

Either the anime sales were high or the LN sales were high. Otherwise there won't be a sequel.

Also it has to be popular afterwards so the next season has potential to sell. Some things are overhyped and so the first season sells well but then people watch it and find it is a waste of money. They don't quite like that.

I fail to see why big boobs are unnecessary.

Anyway, the series is going great.

The Phantom Troupe is great.

Hisoka, as always, is great.

I can't wait for Greed Island.

Greed island is 10/10 but I think it's a bit short.... That said it is still a decent length

I'm wrapping up the last few episodes of KuroBasu season 2. I'm happy they dialed up the absurdity factor. A lot more fun that way. The few things I didn't like about season 1 were improved upon - namely, we got some character backstory and I started to care about other characters on Seirin beyond Kuroko and Kagami. There's something to be said about how minimal the screen time off the court is, which I've come to appreciate a little more than I initially did.

I'm also about 14 episodes deep into season 2 of Chihayafuru. Phenomenal show, heads and shoulders above the other sport/game anime I've seen. The cast is delightful, matches are bizarrely intense, and Chihaya's character development seems so organic and her struggle with her identity as a player is just so.... great. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it'll be over soon. I told myself I'd take it slow, but I just couldn't help myself. 

I'm wrapping up the last few episodes of KuroBasu season 2. I'm happy they dialed up the absurdity factor. A lot more fun that way. The few things I didn't like about season 1 were improved upon - namely, we got some character backstory and I started to care about other characters on Seirin beyond Kuroko and Kagami. There's something to be said about how minimal the screen time off the court is, which I've come to appreciate a little more than I initially did.

I'm also about 14 episodes deep into season 2 of Chihayafuru. Phenomenal show, heads and shoulders above the other sport/game anime I've seen. The cast is delightful, matches are bizarrely intense, and Chihaya's character development seems so organic and her struggle with her identity as a player is just so.... great. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it'll be over soon. I told myself I'd take it slow, but I just couldn't help myself.

Looking forward to season 3 of kurobasu?

Looking forward to season 3 of kurobasu?

I'll definitely watch it, but I'll probably wait for it to conclude airing before I do. That depends on how it ends though. I'm on the last 3 episodes of S2, so I might just end up too hooked to wait.

Watching Psycho-Pass II. Have to put up with Commie's shit interpretations and non-honorifics instead of Funimation god-awful way of lining the subtitles. Well, might as well finish this really quick.

Edit - Is Parasyte-whatever a good anime to watch? Does it have dark fantasy theme like Psycho-Pass and Mardock Scramble?

Watching Psycho-Pass II. Have to put up with Commie's shit interpretations and non-honorifics instead of Funimation god-awful way of lining the subtitles. Well, might as well finish this really quick.

Edit - Is Parasyte-whatever a good anime to watch? Does it have dark fantasy theme like Psycho-Pass and Mardock Scramble?

Psycho-pass>Parasyte>*insert all 2014 animes*>>>>>>>>>>>>shit=Psycho-pass II

No Game No Life, up to Episode 9.

The first 4 episodes were pretty 'ehh' for me since it was mostly infodumping about how the world and the games worked, but at least there were enough funny moments to keep me entertained~

• Never separate Blank >.>

JiPYF4V.jpg

Wbve7Az.jpg
Gotta love Sora & Shiro~

• Steph is, unfortunately for her, the Michiru of this series (aka the character that gets picked on for humor). She has her moments, but for god sakes please tone down on the head bashing <3

xAqrrmQ.png

raeYMP2.jpg

...Ouch.

Series starts getting better/more interesting by episode 6 when they finally begin their quest for world domination. Or maybe I'm just a huge Jibril fan :P

uMXRwcF.jpg

Ep. 9 was by far the most intriguing episode though.

I'll admit I was a tad bit disappointed that the whole Sora-not-existing thing ended up being because it was from his game against Kurami, but it was a nice mind blower while it lasted xD

Will finish the rest tomorrow~

The first 4 episodes were pretty 'ehh' for me since it was mostly infodumping about how the world and the games worked, but at least there were enough funny moments to keep me entertained~

JiPYF4V.jpg

Wbve7Az.jpg

Gotta love Sora & Shiro~

• Steph is, unfortunately for her, the Michiru of this series (aka the character that gets picked on for humor). She has her moments, but for god sakes please tone down on the head bashing <3

xAqrrmQ.png

raeYMP2.jpg

...Ouch.

Series starts getting better/more interesting by episode 6 when they finally begin their quest for world domination. Or maybe I'm just a huge Jibril fan :P

uMXRwcF.jpg

I'll admit I was a tad bit disappointed that the whole Sora-not-existing thing ended up being because it was from his game against Kurami, but it was a nice mind blower while it lasted xD

No game no life has a major flaw.... It's too short for me T__T

JiPYF4V.jpg

Wbve7Az.jpg

Gotta love Sora & Shiro~

xAqrrmQ.png

raeYMP2.jpg

...Ouch.

uMXRwcF.jpg

Heh.... if there is such thing as a second season to the series, you will definitely love me her more~~