What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

To mark the start of my summer vacation, I've at last started Gosick.

I've only seen 2 episodes, so not much to say, just this:

That ED... is freaking perfect.. genius..

Oh Brasil~ 

Somebody is trying to force me to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index, no names, but I'm enjoying the ride thus far, even if I was slightly annoyed at the astoundingly ridiculous speed of the first plot-line.

*meets person*

*1 day passes*

*would sacrifice himself for her*

Oh Brasil~ 

Somebody is trying to force me to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index, no names, but I'm enjoying the ride thus far, even if I was slightly annoyed at the astoundingly ridiculous speed of the first plot-line.

*meets person*

*1 day passes*

Touma's that kind of guy.

It doesn't really have anything to do with the speed of the first-plot line.

At least I believe it doesn't.

Anyway, finished Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, along with the five specials.

Goddamnit that was beautiful.

WARNING: MIGHT BE BASED BECAUSE FATE

Now what to watch next...

Oh Brasil~ 

*meets person*

*1 day passes*

It's Touma, just deal with it.

Toaru gets better and better as it goes, although in the anime it's at its highest during the Sisters arc imo because after that it only started the beginning of the God's Right Seat arc with Vento of the Front and then just stops, meaning it just leaves us here hanging and hoping one day JC Staff decides to do something good and bring us S3.

But before that Toaru is really good and I think you should definintely watch Kagaku no Railgun which has proper conclusions to its plotlines.

It's Touma, just deal with it.

Toaru gets better and better as it goes, although in the anime it's at its highest during the Sisters arc imo because after that it only started the beginning of the God's Right Seat arc with Vento of the Front and then just stops, meaning it just leaves us here hanging and hoping one day JC Staff decides to do something good and bring us S3.

But before that Toaru is really good and I think you should definintely watch Kagaku no Railgun which has proper conclusions to its plotlines.

The Sisters' Arc in Kagaku no Railgun was great.

It was kind of plain in To Aru, since

it's focused on Accelerator. I liked the one in Kagaku since it focused on Misaka as a character and how the cloning experiments affected her, not just simply saving the day since you think that ain't right and stuff.

Overall, I liked Majutsu no Index more since that's where we're acquainted with most of the cast.

When you watch Kagaku no Railgun however... 

It kind of shakes up your world.

The Sisters' Arc in Kagaku no Railgun was great.

It was kind of plain in To Aru, since

it's focused on Accelerator. I liked the one in Kagaku since it focused on Misaka as a character and how the cloning experiments affected her, not just simply saving the day since you think that ain't right and stuff.

Overall, I liked Majutsu no Index more since that's where we're acquainted with most of the cast.

When you watch Kagaku no Railgun however... 

It kind of shakes up your world.

Oh no I agree I prefer Railgun over Index, but since he's watching Index I figured I'd drop my opinion on it.

Even if the sisters' arc focused on accelerator he's a badass so you can't really hate it.

But in Railgun it was really beautifully done.

Oh no I agree I prefer Railgun over Index, but since he's watching Index I figured I'd drop my opinion on it.

Even if the sisters' arc focused on accelerator he's a badass so you can't really hate it.

But in Railgun it was really beautifully done.

I didn't mean that in a bad way. I used 'you' there to refer to us generally. Something that refers to everyone.

I didn't mean you specifically.

Sorry if it caused a little misunderstanding.

I didn't hate the Sisters' Arc in Majutsu no Index. On the contrary, it was one of the most exciting arcs.

I believe it to be inferior to the Sisters' Arc in Kagaku no Railgun S though.

The airing order was Index, Railgun, Index II, Railgun S. The thing is, Railgun take a place a little before and during the very beginning of Index S1, and Railgun S turns a 3-4 episode arc halfway through Index I to a fully fleshed out 14 episode arc.

I personally always said to watch Index up to about episode 10 to get to know Touma for his appearances in Railgun, then watch all of Railgun because otherwise, the full experience version of The Sisters' Arc will have its ending spoiled by the inferior (not saying bad, just not as in depth) version in Index S1.

I personally haven't even watched S2 of Index, but saw Index 1 before any of Railgun, and knew exactly how the arc in Railgun S would end due to watching Index first :(.

Though, all this is personal preference.

The airing order was Index, Railgun, Index II, Railgun S. The thing is, Railgun take a place a little before and during the very beginning of Index S1, and Railgun S turns a 3-4 episode arc halfway through Index I to a fully fleshed out 14 episode arc.

I personally always said to watch Index up to about episode 10 to get to know Touma for his appearances in Railgun, then watch all of Railgun because otherwise, the full experience version of The Sisters' Arc will have its ending spoiled by the inferior (not saying bad, just not as in depth) version in Index S1.

I personally haven't even watched S2 of Index, but saw Index 1 before any of Railgun, and knew exactly how the arc in Railgun S would end due to watching Index first :(.

I watched them all in order, and it didn't ruin the experience one bit for me.

I thought it was even better that way. Watching Index, then Railgun, then Index II, then Railgun S was the right order for me. Index does indeed spoil things for Railgun S, but it doesn't ruin the experience. For me, at least. Railgun was meant to focus on Misaka anyway. It intersects with Index at only one arc, which is the Sisters' Arc. But that's it. The timeline of the events might intersect, but that's the most that they overlap. At least, for now. Watching the Sisters' Arc in Index was nice, but after watching the Sisters' Arc in Railgun S too? My god. Everything was made clearer and better. I liked Misaka even more after S. She was amazing.

Meanwhile, started watching Kabukimonogatari.

What the... I guess time travel is affected by what you're thinking when you jump, huh.

Started watching GaoGaiGar.

How to make a super robot opening:

1. Take name of show

2. Yell name of show several times (if possible get Masaaki Endoh to do it)

3. Add lyrics about heroes, courage and saving the earth around it

4. ???

5. Profit!

I watched a dozen episodes a few months... wait, almost a year ago actually. My body wasn't ready. It's like the super robot equivalent of VOTOMS: so extreme in its genre that you really have to be ready to watch it.

I need to pick it up again some time. I think I might be able to take its awesomeness now.

How to make a super robot opening:

1. Take name of show

2. Yell name of show several times (if possible get Masaaki Endoh to do it)

3. Add lyrics about heroes, courage and saving the earth around it

4. ???

5. Profit!

I watched a dozen episodes a few months... wait, almost a year ago actually. My body wasn't ready. It's like the super robot equivalent of VOTOMS: so extreme in its genre that you really have to be ready to watch it.

I need to pick it up again some time. I think I might be able to take its awesomeness now.

I agree with you completely. Super robots are the best! I always get excited when watching these and GaoGaiGar is really awesome.

I watched them all in order, and it didn't ruin the experience one bit for me.

I thought it was even better that way. Watching Index, then Railgun, then Index II, then Railgun S was the right order for me. Index does indeed spoil things for Railgun S, but it doesn't ruin the experience. For me, at least. Railgun was meant to focus on Misaka anyway. It intersects with Index at only one arc, which is the Sisters' Arc. But that's it. The timeline of the events might intersect, but that's the most that they overlap. At least, for now. Watching the Sisters' Arc in Index was nice, but after watching the Sisters' Arc in Railgun S too? My god. Everything was made clearer and better. I liked Misaka even more after S. She was amazing.

This is confusing ........

I'll probably toss a coin and decide once I reach episode 10.

Ok basicly after season one of index watch  season one of railgun then season 2 of index and then season 2 of railgun

Basically the airing order.. Might as well do this because my way is confusing.

I watched Railgun before Index because really the connection between the 2 is not so big that you can't enjoy them separately so i'd say it doesn't matter which you pick first.

Or this, I only said Index first because the MC of Index makes an appearance in Railgun, but as long as you know he's the protagonist of the other series, it should be fine.

Touma's role in Railgun is minimalistic at best :P

I didn't know who he was and then i started Index amd figured it out, hence why i'm saying it's no big deal whichever you chose first.

Just know that Railgun > Index

Don't let those Index fanboys get you, as far as they are concerned, Railgun is a worthless anime due to its all female cast and the frequent SoL cute girls doing cute things stuff (paraphrasing from an Index fan I once talked to)

I personally started rewatching Yuru Yuri and Higurashi recently on the side when bored, love both series~

Mikasa > Index henceforth Railgun > Index. End of discussion. No but seriously I enjoy both series. I just think Railgun is better. But the To Aru franchise is one of my top animes of all time. So I wont complain.

Completed Nichijou the other day after a couple of months struggle to complete it. I loved it but I could't watch it too much.