[Ongoing] Forum Emoticons

Ā Ā 

I'll boot up photoshop and make it nice when I get home from work. ^_^ Might actually get around to that Fuuko emote as well :D

I think if you just sharpen it a bit and add a little contrast by messing with the levels it'll be good. (unless you want to crop it differently idk maybe move it a bit lower)

Edited: eRrJgf9.png

Ā 

Original:

zomBNK9.png

Ā 

I kinda wanna do a second edit, but I am so tired after my final day at work, so this is what I have for now. Something about the eyes is bothering me, but if someone wants to work off that they can. Or if this is good enough, whatevs. xD

Ā 

Oh, and Fuuko will be done somedayā„¢. :P

Ā 

Now gimme some pyaa~ :pyaa:

Edited: eRrJgf9.png

Ā 

Original:

zomBNK9.png

Ā 

I kinda wanna do a second edit, but I am so tired after my final day at work, so this is what I have for now. Something about the eyes is bothering me, but if someone wants to work off that they can. Or if this is good enough, whatevs. xD

Ā 

Oh, and Fuuko will be done somedayā„¢. :P

Ā 

Now gimme some pyaa~ :pyaa:

Yeah her eyes are too sharpened, just replace them with the eyes of the original.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came across this brilliant face in Kimi e okuru, sora no hana, and felt like it could be a funny emoticon for the forum. We have a lot of reactions in the emoticons at the moment, but not like a real derpface.Ā 

Ā 

So maybe make itĀ :derp: or something like that. Or just keep it consistent with the other VN emoticons, and make it :kana:Ā 

1RV2OdN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, make :yumemi: happen

2 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Here I cropped this one so if anyone could be so kind to resize it to the proper emoticon size it'd be of great help.

We should make :lilith: happen!Ā 

IwFfplg.jpg

Ā 
Ā 

Ask and you shall receiveĀ 9b9yP5B.pngĀ 

I've also been wanting a facepalm emote for the longest time, but my search continues

This is the best I have at the momentĀ 0zsVRe2.png