[Ongoing] Forum Emoticons

It's still too wide, i didn't want to go over 30 px, although i guess width is not as much of a problem as height but still. Also considering how nuch it'd be used i don't know if it's worth it but maybe that's just me (i don't picture anyone besides Tiago using it :P)

And I had refrained from commenting and everything... 

While I would prefer if a certain other person was in that emoticon... I believe it still has many uses!

I also don't consider your excuse to be good enough! Width is hardly a factor here, be honest now. And what's the problem with loads of emoticons? It's not like anyone ever uses  :paranoid: or  :wacko: or  :huh: anyways and they haven't been removed.

Outside of the too wide issue, I object to Nosebleed's objections regarding the implementation of the objection emoticon 124aoua.jpg

It's still too wide, i didn't want to go over 30 px, although i guess width is not as much of a problem as height but still. Also considering how nuch it'd be used i don't know if it's worth it but maybe that's just me (i don't picture anyone besides Tiago using it :P)

Haven't we always discussed it would be better to just roll out ideas (and then scrap them if they are bad) rather than scrapping them without even giving them a chance :Kappa:  <outside of obviously ridiculous ideas of course>

I don't care either way, it's still too wide though and i don't like making exceptions just for the sake of it. Then more people start asking for exceptions, then the standard doesn't matter much anymore.

The worth comment was my personal comment, shouldn't have said anything i guess.

Give me an objection one that fits the size i initially stated and i'll gladly add it.

I don't care either way, it's still too wide though and i don't like making exceptions just for the sake of it. Then more people start asking for exceptions, then the standard doesn't matter much anymore.

Then how about when the rules themselves don't make sense in the first place? They're usually revised in these occasions.

Explain to me how the width ruins anything.

Sounds like we need the Leadership Council to be implemented  :makina:

... :amane: 

I think 30x30 cap is fine.

Anyway, some random emoticon suggestions:

:bowdown: (30x30)

xnIj7Bm.gif

:shrug: (30x15)

ndSoCdG.gif

:confused:

:unsure: 

^I want to put some question marks above it, cuz right now :unsuree: looks more on the afraid side than on the confused side. Will update if I ever do it.

I think the unsure one makes sense, it's something you post when you're unsure :P

It also works as kind of a frowny face. 

Though one with some question marks would be nice.

How about A2jdKa4.gif

Also we just made a 3rd page.

Oh yeah. Pardon my fail English LOL. the :huhh: is definitely more appropriate for :confused:

Looks good~

Milestones :D