Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

37 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

In other news, today my very essence nearly collapsed in on itself when I was told that ending a sentence with "however" was ungrammatical. So I went to look it up and there seems to be no real issue with it, besides being unusual.

I like apples. They do make you hungrier than before you ate them, however.

First time I've heard that said to be ungrammatical. I only know of one pattern of speech that uses it, and in that case there's usually an earlier place in the sentence to which you could move the "however" and the resulting sentence would be natural (perhaps more natural than the alternative). I don't have a problem with it, however.

3 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

I was so annoyed with my name being taken on reddit when I tried to claim it a very, very long time ago that I have never registered a reddit user as a result. Seriously, who else in the world wants this name?

A barber named Fred, of course. 

Or you have a stalker. Fufufufufu.  

Confession: I've just been asked to be the Best Man at a wedding in about a year, and I'm rather excited about the whole affair.

Confession 2: I accidentally just discovered the Anime Bath Scene Wiki, which, contrary to its name, also catalogues "manga and other related material", including of course VNs. I only had to apply most of my willpower to keep myself from browsing it.

Edit: Confession 3: I just got an email from my soon-to-be-employer asking me to digitally sign my offer contract's "start date addendum", which changes my start date from three days ago to three days from now. As I go to sign it with a dry chuckle, I reflect on the words of wisdom I recently heard: "Fuck you, pay me."

12 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Confession: i'm getting better at cooking every day. I would probably starve if i never learned how to. 

The best thing about this? The better you get, the more delicious shit you can cook. It's the gift that keeps on giving! \ :wafuu: /

I usually have a knack for recognizing same VAs for characters and then spazzing over them

Most recently I was all Tokyo Babel has a god tier cast for having Miyuki Sawashiro be Lilith aka Danganronpa's Toko

But no way in hell would I have ever realized without looking it up just now that she also voices SAO's Sinon, and I spent the past fking month on the games + anime. 

Tone too stronk

._.

13 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: When reheating food, I usually heat it up too much and burn my tongue. Sometimes (like today) I even do this multiple times a day. I may have grown incapable of learning from pain.

Confession: I'm always afraid of that so my food ends up underheated.

58 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: When reheating food, I usually heat it up too much and burn my tongue. Sometimes (like today) I even do this multiple times a day. I may have grown incapable of learning from pain.

Confession: When reheating pizza, I somehow manage to burn the bottom every time. This is why I eat cold pizza.

Confession (short version): So a random girl out of nowhere (outside) decided to talk to me for no reason. I thought I was "lucky" but...

She asked if it's normal that her teeth make crunching sound whenever she moves them. Then she continued to say that her whole mouth hurts and that she has pus near her teeth (or something) and that dentist removed some of her teeth. Then she decided to talk about her problems with appendix and how her rectum hurts........ Then about how she fell on her head and lost consciousness at some point. She kept on asking all kind of questions and I kept on telling her that "I have no idea since I am no doctor". Well, afterwards there was a bit of silence and she said that it looks like it will rain, which was not really true. She then asked me personal questions like "What's your name", "Do you go out a lot", "What were you doing just now" (I was going home from shop). Also, she saw that I was holding and Ice Tea and asked if I have around 0,50 euro so she could buy some drink too. I answered no (obviously a lie)....

Basically that's the short version of what happened. Was that her way of hitting on me? ....I don't wanna know. Oh... And I forgot to mention while she was talking, there was some bug moving on her jacket the whole time :jinpou: I was too creeped out by her to mention it.

TL;DR version: I met a very disgusting girl (not by looks).

61pUJkU.png

4 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

Confession (short version): So a random girl out of nowhere (outside) decided to talk to me for no reason. I thought I was "lucky" but...

She asked if it's normal that her teeth make crunching sound whenever she moves them. Then she continued to say that her whole mouth hurts and that she has pus near her teeth (or something) and that dentist removed some of her teeth. Then she decided to talk about her problems with appendix and how her rectum hurts........ Then about how she fell on her head and lost consciousness at some point. She kept on asking all kind of questions and I kept on telling her that "I have no idea since I am no doctor". Well, afterwards there was a bit of silence and she said that it looks like it will rain, which was not really true. She then asked me personal questions like "What's your name", "Do you go out a lot", "What were you doing just now" (I was going home from shop). Also, she saw that I was holding and Ice Tea and asked if I have around 0,50 euro so she could buy some drink too. I answered no (obviously a lie)....

Basically that's the short version of what happened. Was that her way of hitting on me? ....I don't wanna know. Oh... And I forgot to mention while she was talking, there was some bug moving on her jacket the whole time :jinpou: I was too creeped out by her to mention it.

TL;DR version: I met a very disgusting girl (not by looks).

Judgment might be skewed -Autism is part of my current English course- but she might've been an autistic or mentally handicapped person.

Confession: A few days ago I did something to my ribs and it’s causing me considerable pain when I breathe … and move. This morning I cricked my neck. I’m not looking forward to working tomorrow with these niggles hampering me. So I think I’ll dose myself up on paracetamol and caffeine, and go from there.

45 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Confession: A few days ago I did something to my ribs and it’s causing me considerable pain when I breathe … and move. This morning I cricked my neck. I’m not looking forward to working tomorrow with these niggles hampering me. So I think I’ll dose myself up on paracetamol and caffeine, and go from there.

how about, you know, a doctor

8 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

how about, you know, a doctor

Nah, if I saw a doctor every time I was in a bit of pain I'd be there every 2nd week. And it doesn't feel too serious, just painful. Anyway people get used to aches and pains after a while, it's just annoying having to do long hours of physically demanding work when you're not feeling too good.

Confession: I failed at making rice in a rice cooker today. It started bubbling like crazy (think soap bubbles not boiling water bubbles) and spitting boiling water out of the little steam vent on the lid so I had to turn it off. I don't think I'm cut out for this whole "living" thing. :komari:

54 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: I failed at making rice in a rice cooker today. It started bubbling like crazy (think soap bubbles not boiling water bubbles) and spitting boiling water out of the little steam vent on the lid so I had to turn it off. I don't think I'm cut out for this whole "living" thing. :komari:

But that's the funny part. Messing up your meal and then crying when eating the disgusting food that's barely edible, that's learning to "live". I think overcooked rice is one of my top 5 I can't eat. Thanks grandma. She is an expert at making the rice in a saucepan become one big riceball. And the middle is a gooey mess which can't be called rice. At least it doesn't taste like rice. 

But it gets better. :)

2 minutes ago, SilverLi said:

But that's the funny part. Messing up your meal and then crying when eating the disgusting food that's barely edible, that's learning to "live". I think overcooked rice is one of my top 5 I can't eat. Thanks grandma. She is an expert at making the rice in a saucepan become one big riceball. And the middle is a gooey mess which can't be called rice. At least it doesn't taste like rice. 

But it gets better. :)

Yeah, but... it's a rice cooker. You put the rice in with the right amount of water (which I did, I had the rice cooker manual which listed the amounts and a measuring cup) and it literally does everything for you. It should be physically impossible to fuck it up :amane:

19 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Yeah, but... it's a rice cooker. You put the rice in with the right amount of water (which I did, I had the rice cooker manual which listed the amounts and a measuring cup) and it literally does everything for you. It should be physically impossible to fuck it up :amane:

Maybe the cooker is defective? If you followed the directions to a point then that's the only other explanation.